Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
07-10-2026, 16:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-10-2026, 18:27 PM by DavidForgac.)
Post: #1
Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
I need a working DPF+EGR off solution. I’ve already tried various solutions, but I keep getting error P0000.

-169WC-060kW-
1037391291:P336/C52
B05cн EDC16+/EDC16C32-
PC561/RevC
16.12.2004
I also tried disconnecting the temperature sensors and the differential pressure sensor while using the modified files, but the P0000 error persists. Please let me know if anything needs to be disconnected when using the modified file.

I am also attaching the file read in bench mode (DPF off).


Attached Files
1037391291 P336 C52.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 3 times
Size: 61.35 KB

read bench DPF off pitercie_ExtFl.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 1 times
Size: 586.28 KB

Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2026, 16:15 PM,
Post: #2
RE: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR WYŁ.


Attached Files
dpf egr.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 1 times
Size: 58.66 KB

Reputation: +1 - DavidForgac [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to pitercie for this post
07-10-2026, 17:45 PM,
Post: #3
RE: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
(07-10-2026, 16:15 PM)pitercie Wrote:  : Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR WYŁ.

I have error P2086. I tried disabling it by changing the value at 1CB4AC-2086 to 00 00, but after doing so, I have error P0000; this means the P0000 error is caused by an incorrect DTC disablement. Any solution?
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2026, 10:41 AM,
Post: #4
RE: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
Can anyone help with a working solution? The "Pitercie" file works рдятially but doesn't have the DTCs disabled. I extracted the DPF-disabled file on the bench and successfully disabled error codes P2086 and P2078. You can't fully disable error codes in the OBD file; they remain visible as P0000. Now I'm stuck on error P2084; if I disable it in two places on the bench, an "unknown error code" (P0000) still appears—whereas it worked fine for the previous codes. P2084 appears three times, but if I disable all three, the car won't start and the fans spin up.
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2026, 10:42 AM,
Post: #5
RE: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
Test and Report


Attached Files
WїиоL5 (10026.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 57.41 KB

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to stasi for this post
08-10-2026, 11:04 AM,
Post: #6
RE: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
(08-10-2026, 10:42 AM)stasi Wrote:  Test and Report

Test your file= Car wont start
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2026, 16:41 PM,
Post: #7
RE: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
(08-10-2026, 11:04 AM)DavidForgac Wrote:  
(08-10-2026, 10:42 AM)stasi Wrote:  Test and Report

Test your file= Car wont start

It’s interesting why it won’t start; the checksum was calculated using WїиоL5—what did you use to read and write it?
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 05:41 AM,
Post: #8
RE: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
Problem solved—I created the map myself. If you're struggling with P2078, P2084, or P2086 errors after disabling the DPF and EGR, your software modification is likely flawed; you can't fully suppress these error codes via OBD alone. I used FoxFlash. The issue might not be in the file itself, but I noticed something about the checksum: it seemed to exist in two places in Bench mode, whereas in OBD mode, it was in just one. I had made modifications via Bench mode, so the checksum might have been mismatched because of that, or there was some other complication. Other write operations went through fine; for instance, with a file read via Bench, the car wouldn't start and the fans kept running after I removed the P2084 code at the wrong location. Once I removed the P2084 code correctly, everything worked fine.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mercedes Sprinter CRD 2.35 om 651 georgedigital 7 89 08-10-2026, 09:59 AM
Last Post: ptalev
0Engine Mercedes TEMIC CRV2.0 EGR OFF iori974 2 46 08-10-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: iori974
  mercedes me 17.7 start stiop off semiix 0 45 03-10-2026, 12:54 PM
Last Post: semiix
  Mercedes W176 SID307 Start Stop off wajda3 1 91 01-10-2026, 20:20 PM
Last Post: patrickshani31
0DPF CVN fїж MERCEDES Dreykrus 1 112 30-09-2026, 09:16 AM
Last Post: 16eddi67
  2016 Mercedes GLE350D - SWIRL FLAP OFF - EDC17CP57 Danzio2020 1 62 29-09-2026, 19:26 PM
Last Post: dimaforever
  Solved ✔ SOLVED mercedes sprinter edc17cp57 PeterUng 3 117 28-09-2026, 22:32 PM
Last Post: Dreykrus
  Mercedes Vito 447 EDC17C66 SCR off dimaforever 2 72 26-09-2026, 09:30 AM
Last Post: gabivw
  Mercedes A180 Eco Map rzrbackpic 1 55 24-09-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: gmon16
  2015 Mercedes E250 Diesel - DTC OFF/SWIRL FLAP OFF Danzio2020 2 65 23-09-2026, 21:29 PM
Last Post: Domen

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content