Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Vehicle options under SFA protection
02-12-2025, 09:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-12-2025, 09:53 AM by smilo.)
Post: #1
Vehicle options under SFA protection
Hello everyone,
Regarding retrofitting options on the latest models under SFA protection (ex. 5AU / 5DN / 5DF, etc.), are there any emerging solutions?
I haven't found many threads addressing this topic.
Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2025, 17:56 PM,
Post: #2
RE: Vehicle options under SFA protection
i've searched for solutions as well, but for the moment couldn't find anything. I am courious if BMW will provide SFA's for retrofit options, like all steering wheels that have HOD do have heating, all is missing SFA and coding.
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2025, 18:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2025, 18:50 PM by smilo.)
Post: #3
RE: Vehicle options under SFA protection
BMW generating a new SFA for a retrofitted feature… I don’t think so..

At the same time, I saw a guy who successfully retrofitted 5DN 360 cameras on a U11 (a feature that requires SFA, according to the documentation). I asked him if he needed anything regarding SFA, but his vague answer led me to believe he didn't. I understand that it's just an NCD2.0 coding, which he offers for €190 (NCD/ FA update and coding). I don't think he needed SFA to activate the 5DN.

What do you think?
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2025, 19:02 PM,
Post: #4
RE: Vehicle options under SFA protection
The SFA options are as in the file attached, and i am pretty sure he would need SFA for 5DN.


Attached Files
SFA options.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 113 times
Size: 2.26 KB

Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2025, 19:27 PM,
Post: #5
RE: Vehicle options under SFA protection
That's exactly what I was thinking (based on this list). So, in your opinion, does he have a way to get a new SFA for a car from BMW?
I doubt it... given his response and the price he's quoting for the complete coding.
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2025, 19:44 PM,
Post: #6
RE: Vehicle options under SFA protection
it is a good question, i am wondering what if you do the retrofit, modify VO with ё5у5 and then program the vehicle with i5тд д05? What would be the result?
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2025, 20:36 PM,
Post: #7
RE: Vehicle options under SFA protection
(07-12-2025, 19:44 PM)sabinglig Wrote:  it is a good question, i am wondering what if you do the retrofit, modify VO with ё5у5 and then program the vehicle with i5тд д05? What would be the result?

It’s something I tested in the past (more than 1 time) for retrofitted features that need f5с. i5тд online will download and install repair pack. Then, VO coding will be correctly executed. At the end, new features will not work, and will have an i5тд error: Enabling code missing. 

Not tested for features with SFA, but I’m pretty sure it will be the same thing.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Radio BMW X1 U11 coding and ConnectedDrive options Scherrenburg 4 319 09-09-2026, 09:34 AM
Last Post: masa52
  Help component protection initialization DrDangles 21 3,469 16-08-2026, 20:51 PM
Last Post: bїшшёяёxpёятcode
0Scope Deactivate BMW Vehicle Check bmwdriver84 1 594 21-06-2026, 12:21 PM
Last Post: bm92
  BMW Vehicle Order (VO) BMWholic 160 66,838 19-05-2026, 08:43 AM
Last Post: B21playa
  i5тд-р: Global vehicle communication.ёdїдbд5.98 sys 0008 job not found BMWF01 3 1,118 15-05-2026, 21:30 PM
Last Post: bїшшёяesp
  Component protection NBT Evo HU_man 1 322 03-04-2026, 07:27 AM
Last Post: HU_man
  i5тд+ - keep programming data for just one type of vehicle (S15A)? Turbodiesel 5 297 22-03-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Turbodiesel
  vehicle turned off whilst ратснing nbt evo with ssh Ryn079 3 272 10-03-2026, 17:58 PM
Last Post: Ryn079
  G21 MGU component protection triggered because of KOMBI ? florianb91 20 1,750 06-01-2026, 14:48 PM
Last Post: florianb91
  Requesting Vehicle Order .ssd file for BMW E60 vrankov 1 204 27-11-2025, 17:18 PM
Last Post: ckcoding

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content