Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

CARPROG MODS
14-11-2015, 12:50 PM,
CARPROG MODS
Hello don,t know if this will be any use to anybody but I found this document which relates to carprog modifications this may solve problem that some people have with reading Vauxhall ecus smile

I will try it out once I have resistors and I will report results here.
I have already tried reading Delphi delco HSFI C ecu via A1 obd adapter and via pinout with A15 adapter and I also tried using the female obd socket C1 via pinout with A1 on the bench but will not connect it connects fine if I use opcom so I,m hoping that this mod will solve mine and others reading problems smile

UPDATE 14/11/2015
I have not yet done mod but
I tried using a custom Vauxhall wiring loom with obd socket that I had made to connect to ecus on the bench with opcom
I connected it all up and connected carprog to custom loom via A1 adapter and it connected and showed me pin fine smile
so it seems the wiring for A15 adapter and female obd adapter are somehow wrong for some ecus maybe.

(ONLY TRIED WITH CUSTOM LOOM TO A1 NOT A15 OR FEMALE OBD C1)

DELPHI DELCO HSFI C working bench read
BOSCH ME 1.55 working bench read
BOSCH M1.5.5 working bench read

(TRIED WITH A1 ADAPTER THROUGH OBD ON CAR)

EDC 15M ECU FAIL READ ( ECU IS NOT IN LIST ) NEED ADDING (VEC B 99 X20DTL )
PSG16/vp44 pump ( ECU FAIL READ THROUGH OBD ( VEC B 99 X20DTL )

the above ecus have been read without mod once I hit unreadable ecu like simtec 71 etc I will make mods and post reading results here smile

theres also repair/update kit with upgrades to A1 and mainboard mentioned please check http://www.codecard.lt/carprog/carprog-r...d_566.html

Improtant%20CARPROG%20hardware%20modifications.pdf
File Type: .pdf
Downloaded: 930 times
Size: 250.38 KB

BUILD A A9 TEST ADAPTER FOLLOWING THESE SCHEMATICS THEN YOU CAN TEST CARPROG AFTER MODS TO CHECK IT IS FUNCTIONING CORRECTLY OR BUY ONE FROM CODECARD.
    buy a d sub connector 25way then just attach wires and resistors smile

THREAD LAST UPDATED 17/11/15

(FOR TREMO1984)

ME 7.62     ME 1.55

check the carprog tables for cars and engine codes smile best bet is scan with opcom and find engine code then go from there smile

pinout    

FOR AC427 (CUSTOM LOOM     )

under If mine or others posts and info are helpful please give thanks/rep smile yes
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 31 users say Thank You to dil6222 for this post
15-11-2015, 12:54 PM,
RE: CARPROG MODS
Alrite mate I have a different board to the one in this guide I have tyred the mod and it didn't work so I removed the jumper wire car prog seems a lot more stable with the 2x1k resistors fitted and the r2r removed bridged.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to tremo1984 for this post
15-11-2015, 14:53 PM,
(15-11-2015, 12:54 PM)tremo1984 Wrote:  Alrite mate I have a different board to the one in this guide I have tyred the mod and it didn't work so I removed the jumper wire car prog seems a lot more stable with the 2x1k resistors fitted and the r2r removed bridged.

good so part of the mod helps then smile if others that try post results it will help.

under If mine or others posts and info are helpful please give thanks/rep smile yes
15-11-2015, 22:02 PM,
Yes mine used to lock up with ignition on and had to follow a routine to get it to work correct, i take it the 2x1k resistors have helped with this. Im not sure what bridging r2r has done but it working better than befor so im happy.
16-11-2015, 17:30 PM,
BUILD A A9 TEST ADAPTER FOLLOWING THESE SCHEMATICS THEN YOU CAN TEST CARPROG AFTER MODS TO CHECK IT IS FUNCTIONING CORRECTLY OR BUY ONE FROM CODECARD.

(FOR TREMO1984)

ME 7.62 ME 1.55

check the carprog tables for cars and engine codes smile best bet is scan with opcom and find engine code then go from there smile

FOR AC427 (CUSTOM LOOM )
[/quote]
you can make this with dupont conectors il make one later and send you pics mate.

have a bit of programming to do at the min just got hands on a; me 1.5.5 z20let ecu so going to try bench decode with carprog mods.
16-11-2015, 17:37 PM,
(16-11-2015, 17:30 PM)tremo1984 Wrote:  BUILD A A9 TEST ADAPTER FOLLOWING THESE SCHEMATICS THEN YOU CAN TEST CARPROG AFTER MODS TO CHECK IT IS FUNCTIONING CORRECTLY OR BUY ONE FROM CODECARD.

(FOR TREMO1984)

ME 7.62 ME 1.55

FOR AC427 (CUSTOM LOOM )
you can make this with dupont conectors il make one later and send you pics mate.

have a bit of programming to do at the min just got hands on a; me 1.5.5 z20let ecu so going to try bench decode with carprog mods.
[/quote]
lovely m8 cheers smile yeah it should work it works on mine without the mods.

06-01-2016, 10:10 AM,
(14-11-2015, 12:50 PM)dil6222 Wrote:  Hello don,t know if this will be any use to anybody but I found this document which relates to carprog modifications this may solve problem that some people have with reading Vauxhall ecus smile

I have already tried reading Delphi delco HSFI C ecu via A1 obd adapter and via pinout with A15 adapter and I also tried using the female obd socket C1 via pinout with A1 on the bench but will not connect it connects fine if I use opcom so I,m hoping that this mod will solve mine and others reading problems smile

UPDATE 14/11/2015
I tried using a custom Vauxhall wiring loom with obd socket that I had made to connect to ecus on the bench with opcom
I connected it all up and connected carprog to custom loom via A1 adapter and it connected and showed me pin fine smile
so it seems the wiring for A15 adapter and female obd adapter are somehow wrong for some ecus maybe.

the above ecus have been read without mod once I hit unreadable ecu like simtec 71 etc I will make mods and post reading results here smile

theres also repair/update kit with upgrades to A1 and mainboard mentioned please check http://www.codecard.lt/carprog/carprog-r...d_566.html

(FOR TREMO1984)

ME 7.62 ME 1.55

pinout

FOR AC427 (CUSTOM LOOM )

Where can I get that Vauxhall wiring look to connect to the ECU on the bench? Would love to get hold of one, I do not suppose I can get one off ebay already listed.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Snyper Cyrus for this post
06-01-2016, 15:51 PM,
(06-01-2016, 10:10 AM)Snyper Cyrus Wrote:  
(14-11-2015, 12:50 PM)dil6222 Wrote:  Hello don,t know if this will be any use to anybody but I found this document which relates to carprog modifications this may solve problem that some people have with reading Vauxhall ecus smile

UPDATE 14/11/2015

(FOR TREMO1984)

ME 7.62 ME 1.55

pinout

FOR AC427 (CUSTOM LOOM )

Where can I get that Vauxhall wiring look to connect to the ECU on the bench? Would love to get hold of one, I do not suppose I can get one off ebay already listed.
hello again you can find 1 on ebay female obd pinout socket
or you can build your own like mine shown in attachment I will help smile

[+] 2 users say Thank You to dil6222 for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carprog 8.21 davor.touch 103 34,760 22-03-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: DavidForgac
ORenult carprog read eeprom 95640 but not write nasim qlyb 6 1,743 19-12-2022, 13:20 PM
Last Post: domelec
KOpel Opel Simtec 81.1 cloning issue with Carprog pveeningen 4 1,834 31-07-2022, 17:51 PM
Last Post: immokill
  Solved ✔ Carprog help please Julesd 4 1,503 21-05-2022, 21:15 PM
Last Post: Julesd
ZVW golf vi not read immo fvdi or carprog mitsakos5800 2 1,147 30-10-2019, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Willinickersen
  Default Hello friends please have a problem in the device CARPROG is in solution loveprog 1 805 16-10-2019, 17:53 PM
Last Post: Abou-raffik
  Carprog firmware update with jlink mitsakos5800 51 35,333 23-09-2019, 20:22 PM
Last Post: Joda
  CarProg update with jlink error Abrites 0 658 10-09-2019, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Abrites
  CarProg Reflash firmware Abrites 0 954 03-08-2019, 08:02 AM
  CarProg jTag dont work Abrites 0 857 29-07-2019, 17:58 PM