Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Secure Connection issue after G20 6U3 Retrofit
|
09-01-2026, 02:59 AM,
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2026, 03:04 AM by uprockin.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Secure Connection issue after G20 6U3 Retrofit
Hi everyone,
I did a MGU and DKOMBI4 retrofit on a G20. Injected f5с's and MGU is fine. Injected the certificates from д05 and all CERT enabled ECU's are OK. The problem is, cluster shows X3 right after injecting certs and turns into G30 after sleeping the vehicle and BC button doesn't work. I tried to do a software update to cluster but it fails with ethernet connection error even before starting to flash it, Deactivate HTTP also didn't work. Vehicle had DKOMBI5 and basic MGU previously. My suspicion is somehow the secure connection is not established between new MGU and cluster. I'm stuck now. Can someone assist me on this please? Thanks for reading and possible helps. |
|||
|
09-01-2026, 03:43 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Secure Connection issue after G20 6U3 Retrofit
(09-01-2026, 02:59 AM)uprockin Wrote: Hi everyone, Have you performed control unit validation? |
|||
|
09-01-2026, 04:28 AM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Secure Connection issue after G20 6U3 Retrofit
I can solve it. How to contact you?
BMW / MINI / Rolls-Royce / Supra
Maintenance, Configuration Upgrades, Programming, Spare рдят5 Sales MGU18/21 EVO EVONAVE Remote conversion area release component anti-theft · NCD, CBB, f5с, SFA, KDS, SECOC, LCS, DIAG, 1AA, 170 · OFF GPF, SOS, ICCID, Airbag, ATM Activation, Lighting Short Circuit OFF, CCID · Add/Disable Key,, GFHB, MTRACK, VTG, Life Reset, fїжing Coding Bugs, i5тд dїдgиo5тїcs · CS Software, Emergency Recovery from Encoding Failure, Software Upgrades · All 5ёяvїcёs provided remotely via Windows laptop and ENET cable. |
|||
|
09-01-2026, 08:09 AM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Secure Connection issue after G20 6U3 Retrofit
There was a time that posts like above were not allowed and users were banned...
NCD / SFA / f5с / KAFAS_G11 OBD ратсн / MRR OBD ратсн / HVS2/SME fїж
EGS7 RESET OBD / EVO/ENTRYNAV2/MGU - CARPLAY / CP REMOVAL Any BMW Remote Coding 5ёяvїcёs - LINK W |
|||
|
09-01-2026, 08:13 AM,
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2026, 08:47 AM by uprockin.)
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Secure Connection issue after G20 6U3 Retrofit
|
|||
|
09-01-2026, 09:31 AM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Secure Connection issue after G20 6U3 Retrofit
(09-01-2026, 08:13 AM)uprockin Wrote:(09-01-2026, 03:43 AM)Smiiukha Ruslan Wrote: Have you performed control unit validation? have fault codes? Motorrad f5с retrofit, Motorrad BMS IMMO solutions
MRR 0x149 retrofit, EGS7 recover via J2534 ISN 5ёяvїcё, EGS ISN reset (including EGS7 via OBD) Custom NBTEvo solutions, Physical NBTEvo repairs MGU solutions (including CP/AA activation via SSH) MG1 f5с retrofit by OBD, f5сs rejected by tuning repair Remote coding 5ёяvїcёs +REP and THANKS if I have helped you |
|||
|
09-01-2026, 14:46 PM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Secure Connection issue after G20 6U3 Retrofit
|
|||
|
10-01-2026, 20:21 PM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Secure Connection issue after G20 6U3 Retrofit
Did you solve the problem? I have the same issue....
|
|||
|
11-01-2026, 01:10 AM,
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Secure Connection issue after G20 6U3 Retrofit
(09-01-2026, 14:46 PM)Smiiukha Ruslan Wrote: Ar you sure you did it IP-Sec validatione? After certificate import, I did a certificate check and all was Certs were Green OK. Also tried to enable IPSec through ё5у5 and it was failing with Forbidden. I don't know if I should use any other activation method than this. (10-01-2026, 20:21 PM)Dravil Wrote: Did you solve the problem? I have the same issue.... Unfortunately not. I tried to flash the cluster and it always failed with DKOMBI4_ETHERNET bla bla. exception. UDS Flash also didn't work. Then I tried to code the cluster again, coding failed and cluster turned black. So I think it was defective already, because flashing should work in any case in my opinion. |
|||
|
11-01-2026, 11:02 AM,
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Secure Connection issue after G20 6U3 Retrofit
Check your KOMBI Ethernet wiring.
Apple Carplay - Road Map Update - f5с Codes - EVO ID4 to ID6 BMW/MINI Repair Kits - 5ёяvїcё History for BMW/Mini - Region Change Feature Installer codes - Retrofit f5с Packs CIC/NBT/EVO/EntryNav2/MGU18/21 EGS ISN Reset - EVO Car Logo Change - Remote Coding NCD2.0 Coding Files based on FA + SVT - 1AA OEM f5с or ратсн - Ask for more! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




