Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Mercedes C238 E350d 2018 - battery drain
|
23-01-2026, 12:25 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mercedes C238 E350d 2018 - battery drain
Hi guys,
I have a C238 and over the last few months I’ve been having an issue with the battery draining overnight, especially when it’s cold. The battery is new, so I don’t think that’s the problem. Are there any common issues or things worth checking on this model that could cause this? Thanks in advance! |
|||
|
23-01-2026, 13:12 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Mercedes C238 E350d 2018 - battery drain
If жеитяу doesn't provide you with information about network and wake-up maintainers (and even if it does), you'll need a quality multimeter and to manually find the responsible рдятy. Remember: I=V/r
|
|||
|
24-01-2026, 09:36 AM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Mercedes C238 E350d 2018 - battery drain
thank you, will check it soon.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



