Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW ME9.2.1 - Communication and EEPROM writing issue after mechanical damage
24-01-2026, 10:48 AM,
Post: #1
BMW ME9.2.1 - Communication and EEPROM writing issue after mechanical damage
Hello,
I have a problem with a BMW B05cн 0261 209 010 (ME9.2.1) ECU. I believe I damaged it mechanically while opening the case.
Current status:
lдциcн: No communication.
KESSv2: Identifies the ECU correctly and reads the Flash without issues. However, when trying to write, it displays the error "Wrong Security Code" and refuses to proceed.
Trasdata (BDM): Reads Flash and MPC correctly. However, the EEPROM file is empty (contains only FFFF).
Writing via Trasdata: Flash and MPC write successfully. When writing the EEPROM, the process reaches 25% ("Writing" status) and then freezes completely.
Repairs already attempted:
Reballed the MPC processor.
Replaced the 30460 Driver.
Replaced the EEPROM chip with a new one.
The behavior remains exactly the same.
Initially, I managed to get a full backup via Trasdata after removing the outer cover. The damage likely occurred when I slightly bent the PCB while trying to access the EEPROM.
What else should I check? Which specific component or circuit could be responsible for this behavior, especially the EEPROM write freeze and the security code error?
Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2026, 10:50 AM,
Post: #2
RE: BMW ME9.2.1 - Communication and EEPROM writing issue after mechanical damage
same answer

get other ecu and clone it
also some tools say it did read the eeprom but does it not in that case de-solder and read in programmer

Don't PM me for SW keys, FRM, Licences, radio codes or similar, you will not get any answer...
Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2026, 10:54 AM,
Post: #3
RE: BMW ME9.2.1 - Communication and EEPROM writing issue after mechanical damage
The ECU is expensive. If I can't fїж it, I'll buy a new one. I have a full backup from Trasdata. I tried saving the EPROM to VVDI, but nothing helped.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Scope Corrupted EEPROM 95256 BMW F15 BDC (both chips) Marianberes 0 140 16-09-2026, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Marianberes
  BMW MD1/MG1 ISN Extractor from EEPROM Dump Czozen 109 26,446 14-09-2026, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Smiiukha Ruslan
  G82 22’ 1CR/Remote start f5с retrofit issue. Rychta 10 686 14-09-2026, 06:07 AM
Last Post: that4chanняскёя
  2010 bmw 328i frm short sircuit reset issue koziol 3 149 11-09-2026, 12:22 PM
Last Post: sixcode
  Issue unable to code frm2 or frm3 modules on bench with ñc5ёxpёят treelo_meelo 12 320 08-09-2026, 15:55 PM
Last Post: treelo_meelo
  Carplay Fullscreen issue codemybmw 11 865 05-09-2026, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Meks_Ua
0Dash connection ёdїдbд5 ⇄ i5тд ⇄ їсош next issue Riki 9 478 04-09-2026, 15:11 PM
Last Post: Riki
  KAFAS4 MID coding issue elthox 6 1,200 22-08-2026, 15:56 PM
Last Post: Meks_Ua
  G05 X5 KAFAS4 issue after updating I-LEVEL. PLEASE HELP! PeterY 22 3,518 22-08-2026, 15:54 PM
Last Post: Meks_Ua
  NBT Evo adjust block editing issue Wrcept 2 222 14-08-2026, 13:38 PM
Last Post: Vanness

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content