Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

PLS HELP CHLYSLER 300C EDC16CP31 DEAD AFTER WRONG FILE
02-03-2026, 23:23 PM,
Post: #1
PLS HELP CHLYSLER 300C EDC16CP31 DEAD AFTER WRONG FILE
Hi,
I have a Chrysler 300C. While I tried to write the EXFLASH to an EDC16CP31, it stopped at 70 percent
and I can not  communicate with the ECU in bench mode.

I tried with BDM.
I managed to copy the flash and the original micro,
but I can't read it via bench mode; the car won't start.

Do I think I can fїж the problem with a blank file?
I loaded the micro and the flash.

INF: EDC16CP31 0281013901 P05149124AD 1039S23708
Thanks in advance.
Best regards.


Attached Files
edc16cp31_ExtFl.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 326.33 KB

edc16cp31_IntFl.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 1 times
Size: 237.23 KB

edc16cp31_All.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 1 times
Size: 554.82 KB

Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2026, 00:22 AM,
Post: #2
RE: PLS HELP CHLYSLER 300C EDC16CP31 DEAD AFTER WRONG FILE
you can't writ via bdm ?
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2026, 00:28 AM,
Post: #3
RE: PLS HELP CHLYSLER 300C EDC16CP31 DEAD AFTER WRONG FILE
HI BRO THANKS FOR THE REPLY I ALREADY WROTE IT VIA BDM BUT I CAN'T READ IT VIA BENCH AND THE CAR DOESN'T START TOO
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2026, 00:47 AM,
Post: #4
RE: PLS HELP CHLYSLER 300C EDC16CP31 DEAD AFTER WRONG FILE
is it turning over , what fault codes
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BCM2 corrupted file - elv off H3LLA 1 28 3 hours ago
Last Post: StefanDST
  Trying to write Autotuner file with PCM flash M4TVW 2 106 08-10-2026, 07:59 AM
Last Post: M4TVW
  Renault clio 4 for virgin file needed SRobotics 0 63 01-10-2026, 13:09 PM
Last Post: SRobotics
  jeep edc16cp31 immo off filxomor 0 62 22-09-2026, 20:16 PM
Last Post: filxomor
  polo 2014 bcm 6C0 937 087 CFLASH for ultraprog or оdї5 file? zorans 3 129 12-09-2026, 13:32 PM
Last Post: zorans
  Peugeot 206 Bsi virgin file motronix85 3 790 09-09-2026, 08:30 AM
Last Post: eliah
  HPLA-19H440-AF RFA/KVM virgin file request? MarkPRP 2 94 07-09-2026, 12:09 PM
Last Post: MarkPRP
0Immo PLEASE HELP BCM2 ELV OFF OR FILE fїж Shevo1980 4 149 21-08-2026, 16:27 PM
Last Post: al70
  Need read pin to Opel Insignia from BCM or ECU bin file migmig85 1 80 18-08-2026, 17:05 PM
Last Post: mechanior2686
  bsi el3 cem00 virgin file Luxyzens 1 96 09-08-2026, 15:51 PM
Last Post: Luxyzens

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:

Return to TopReturn to Content