Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

SOLVED!! Nbt to Evo no rear view camera
15-03-2026, 20:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-03-2026, 19:56 PM by Denguss.)
Post: #1
SOLVED!! Nbt to Evo no rear view camera
Hi.
I got an 2014 F32 with 3AG rear view camera and 5DL
Surround View (trsvc)

I have retrofitted an nbt evo and if I code it with original FA I can’t manage to have the screen propels codded( the touch doesn’t work and neither split screen. If I modify FA to macht Evo then the rear view camera doesn’t show, I hear the signals but no picture.
Any one could help me?
I have try to change all the posible codings I found with no luck. Pdc gen, gateway table…
Thanks in advance!
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2026, 01:10 AM,
Post: #2
RE: Nbt to Evo no rear view camera
Code with original FA and adjust manually FDL's for screen / touch.

Apple Carplay - Road Map Update - f5с Codes - EVO ID4 to ID6 BMW/MINI

Repair Kits - 5ёяvїcё History for BMW/Mini - Region Change

Feature Installer codes - Retrofit f5с Packs CIC/NBT/EVO/EntryNav2/MGU18/21

EGS ISN Reset - EVO Car Logo Change - Remote Coding 

NCD2.0 Coding Files based on FA + SVT - 1AA OEM f5с or ратсн  

 - Ask for more!

Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2026, 06:12 AM,
Post: #3
RE: Nbt to Evo no rear view camera
(16-03-2026, 01:10 AM)sworin1 Wrote:  Code with original FA and adjust manually FDL's for screen / touch.

Yes I know that but… which one are de codes to change? I have try all I could find with touch an nothing happens
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2026, 06:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 16-03-2026, 08:01 AM by user_530d.)
Post: #4
RE: Nbt to Evo no rear view camera
You have retrofit apix2 touch screen also?

under If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. yes

Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2026, 09:09 AM,
Post: #5
RE: Nbt to Evo no rear view camera
CAMERA_SYSTEM set to TRSVC
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2026, 09:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 16-03-2026, 09:18 AM by Denguss.)
Post: #6
RE: Nbt to Evo no rear view camera
Yes a pic2 touch screen.
With one FA I get working touch but not їшяgёn on pdc with other FA different date I get pdc but no touch.
I have try on both options try to code de corresponding fdl with no luck

(16-03-2026, 09:09 AM)Jalami Wrote:  CAMERA_SYSTEM set to TRSVC

It is
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2026, 12:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-03-2026, 14:55 PM by Jalami.)
Post: #7
RE: Nbt to Evo no rear view camera
(16-03-2026, 09:10 AM)Denguss Wrote:  Yes a pic2 touch screen.
With one FA I get working touch but not їшяgёn on pdc with other FA different date I get pdc but no touch.
I have try on both options try to code de corresponding fdl with no luck

(16-03-2026, 09:09 AM)Jalami Wrote:  CAMERA_SYSTEM set to TRSVC

It is

publish your CAFD
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2026, 19:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-03-2026, 19:55 PM by Denguss.)
Post: #8
RE: Nbt to Evo no rear view camera
SOLVED!!!
I found the difference: COMMUNICATION PARKMASTER it was gen2 and it should be gen1
Thanks to all!!
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Denguss for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] F31 2015 PRE-LCI NBT EVO HW4.1 + ATM Retrofit - Everything Works Except RTTI MotherTeresa 18 1,016 25-09-2026, 23:43 PM
Last Post: Gatsby79
  Solved ✔ Trouble reading the VO vikro2000 3 196 24-09-2026, 11:28 AM
Last Post: vikro2000
  Solved ✔ SOLVED !! циLoскING OBD FOR TUNE N55 FILES MEVD 172G euroaddicts8 7 353 17-09-2026, 07:06 AM
Last Post: uh60
0Scope Icam on P5DL (Surround View ) 2014 POSIBBLE? Denguss 0 82 12-09-2026, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Denguss
  Solved ✔ SOLVED!Tv module + NBT EVO possible? Denguss 3 269 12-09-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Denguss
0Navi Rear view camera retrofit Haszard6 6 288 08-09-2026, 16:41 PM
Last Post: koder88
  DIY rear fog - modification of US light switch G30 G01 etc kimz 36 5,441 08-09-2026, 10:05 AM
Last Post: anonymousv
  BMW F01 pre-lci retrofit surround view from F01 LCI kubaskl 12 610 02-09-2026, 18:12 PM
Last Post: kubaskl
  Solved ✔ SOLVED - BDC module error after failed bїшшёяUtility code Darmand 11 310 22-08-2026, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Darmand
  Solved ✔ solved FRM 2 REPAIR AAutoworx 4 156 14-08-2026, 11:55 AM
Last Post: AAutoworx

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content