Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Surround view retrofit
18-03-2026, 10:37 AM,
Post: #1
Surround view retrofit
Hi all 

Im hoping someone can help me ive gathered everything I need to retrofit surround view 360 and ive started the wiring but before I remove the front bumper can anyone help me on how the front camera mounts? 

I have a 2019 X4 G02 and I have the tool to do the hole i just cannot find any information on how it mounts and if I need to change the grill. I've tried LLLрдят5 to see if there is a bracket and I cannot see 1. Ive tried looking at bumpers on ebay and its hard to see

Does anyone know if I need a special grill for the camera or can I just do the hole and it will сlїр into my grill I have already? The рдят number for my grill shows i have a hole for a camera but I cannot see any mounting сlїрs. Please help I would ideally only like to take the bumper off once 

Thanks in advance 
Daniel
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2026, 14:49 PM,
Post: #2
RE: Surround view retrofit
The front camera has the mounting bracket glued on the bumper not on the grill , the grill is same for all different versions and has a room ( empty space ) for the camera, you can offcourse make a hole on the bumper and mount the camera mounting bracket , usually there is a marks on the inside side of the bumper , you need to order this рдят number 51117484789 , it has the PDC and ICAM mounting brackets.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2026, 14:59 PM,
Post: #3
RE: Surround view retrofit
(18-03-2026, 10:37 AM)Just2fast5 Wrote:  Hi all 

Im hoping someone can help me ive gathered everything I need to retrofit surround view 360 and ive started the wiring but before I remove the front bumper can anyone help me on how the front camera mounts? 

I have a 2019 X4 G02 and I have the tool to do the hole i just cannot find any information on how it mounts and if I need to change the grill. I've tried LLLрдят5 to see if there is a bracket and I cannot see 1. Ive tried looking at bumpers on ebay and its hard to see

Does anyone know if I need a special grill for the camera or can I just do the hole and it will сlїр into my grill I have already? The рдят number for my grill shows i have a hole for a camera but I cannot see any mounting сlїрs. Please help I would ideally only like to take the bumper off once 

Thanks in advance 
Daniel

You will need a bracket for the front camera.

There's a good post from @CEBEP about installing a surround view on same car. It's in Russian, though. Use Google Translate.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
link.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 5 times
Size: 43 bytes

Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retrofit ICM2 BMW F10/F11 Haug530d 11 1,963 1 hour ago
Last Post: bushido1992
  F12 LCI LED Retrofit mcrussell 5 1,421 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: SANYA
  FEM replace reason: Comfort Access retrofit kubaskl 4 268 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: kklobo
  G30 LCI Headlights retrofit: High Beam Laser light locking active tcp443 20 8,704 01-10-2026, 18:41 PM
Last Post: Mygse
  G31 LCI 552 retrofit qbek90 2 206 01-10-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: qbek90
  Right angel eye turns off after 10 seconds after xenon retrofit Ryn079 4 209 27-09-2026, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Ryn079
  [SOLVED] F31 2015 PRE-LCI NBT EVO HW4.1 + ATM Retrofit - Everything Works Except RTTI MotherTeresa 18 994 25-09-2026, 23:43 PM
Last Post: Gatsby79
  E60 Combox retrofit coding Loliceman 35 18,998 23-09-2026, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Emelint
  Retrofit Shift paddle on BMW F02 nimametal 7 254 20-09-2026, 07:47 AM
Last Post: nimametal
  RAM retrofit , f5с rejected Myster.M 4 365 16-09-2026, 19:10 PM
Last Post: Myster.M

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content