Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

U06 Auto start stop
28-03-2026, 07:22 AM,
Post: #1
U06 Auto start stop
Possible to code the auto start stop function on a U series ?
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2026, 11:29 AM,
Post: #2
RE: U06 Auto start stop
I think +OMSA not working on new cars maybe someone advise something. But +OMSA worth a shot.

Don't ask for FREE FILES
Most tuning fies tested on Dyno by myself
Tuning - DPF Off - EGR Off - or any etc

Certificated WїиоL5 Trainer
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2026, 00:27 AM,
Post: #3
RE: U06 Auto start stop
I had BMW G05 40i with i-level 2024 . +OMSA coded but not working. I downgraded DME with ё_5у5 to 2020 I-level and recode +OMSA. Working good. But it is such a complicated process because need to be broken down DME .
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2026, 01:26 AM,
Post: #4
RE: U06 Auto start stop
(15-05-2026, 00:27 AM)bїшшёяpro Wrote:  I had BMW G05 40i with i-level 2024 . +OMSA coded but not working. I downgraded DME with ё_5у5 to 2020 I-level and recode +OMSA. Working good. But it is such a complicated process because need to be broken down DME .

G series I can u derstamd. But U series ?
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  F10 start/stop function failure Ryn079 2 102 07-10-2026, 20:30 PM
Last Post: bm92
0Engine Remote Start (1CR) on G30 with BDC2 vinijr7 1 282 07-10-2026, 15:29 PM
Last Post: bm92
  MGU ID7 Android Auto BMW G30 lovinedi03 12 2,385 06-10-2026, 06:03 AM
Last Post: dasi
  Auto-enabling High Beam Assi5тдnt (FLA) / CAN ID remcar 3 296 25-09-2026, 21:12 PM
Last Post: remcar
0Dash [SOLUTION] BMW KAFAS2 Firmware Downgrade Pack - fїж f5с Auto-Rejection v1 Loliceman 9 943 23-09-2026, 12:42 PM
Last Post: bmw335coding
  G82 22’ 1CR/Remote start f5с retrofit issue. Rychta 10 684 14-09-2026, 06:07 AM
Last Post: that4chanняскёя
  G30 All keys lost - Car doesn't start XuLeTZ 18 1,389 05-09-2026, 08:54 AM
Last Post: XuLeTZ
  Native Android Auto on EVO ID6 superwofy 86 18,937 02-09-2026, 18:06 PM
Last Post: Airbus
  Remote start G20 ID8.5 rickynguyen 8 722 30-08-2026, 18:36 PM
Last Post: NWBMW
0Engine Ac not working after remote engine start g83? xMoses 9 400 25-08-2026, 11:04 AM
Last Post: claw

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content