Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

G05 LCI 2024 5DL360 camera retrofit Secure coding
28-03-2026, 12:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-03-2026, 12:22 PM by sas46.)
Post: #1
G05 LCI 2024 5DL360 camera retrofit Secure coding
Hi, I'm planning to retrofit the 5DL 360 camera on my dad's car, a G05 LCI
It has 5DM, no 5AU and only the rear view camera (that has also to be changed)
It uses the new ICAM system with coax cable and I also found some cable kits, so the issue is only on the coding side

How am I gonna code the ECUs if almost all the car is under Secure Coding?

I'm using ё5у5 Ultra but even if I looked at some thread it's not very clear to me how to buy/obtain and "install" CAFD files under Secure Coding

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2026, 12:30 PM,
Post: #2
RE: G05 LCI 2024 5DL360 camera retrofit Secure coding
(28-03-2026, 12:21 PM)sas46 Wrote:  Hi, I'm planning to retrofit the 5DL 360 camera on my dad's car, a G05 LCI
It has 5DM, no 5AU and only the rear view camera (that has also to be changed)
It uses the new ICAM system with coax cable and I also found some cable kits, so the issue is only on the coding side

How am I gonna code the ECUs if almost all the car is under Secure Coding?

I'm using ё5у5 Ultra but even if I looked at some thread it's not very clear to me how to buy/obtain and "install" CAFD files under Secure Coding

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

you will need to send your updated FA and svt xml to anyone who sells secure coding files, he will send you ncd files  and then you code the respecting modules with your ё5у5.

Wa
CS Flash, 1CR ратсн/fїж
1CR Retrofit Locked ECU 
Secure Coding NCD 2.0/SFA/SecOC/KDS/1AA f5с
Feature Code For Sale EntryNav 2/EVO/MGU18/21
Road Maps Available India/Argentina/Israel/Middle East/Africa/South East Asia/Taiwan/China/Japan/Turkey Next/Evo/Way/Live/JOY
Region Change ID7/ID8 Remotely via OBD  
EGS ISN F/G series, DKG1/DKG2, 6HP/8HP, 7DCT300, EGS7 Remotely via OBD
SME fїж , MGU Virginise + f5с / KAFAS 4 Virginise 
SLI Activation
Carplay Activations - Evo ID6/Entrynav 2/MGU + Android Auto
MINI /BMW ID4 to ID5/6 Flash , Software Flashes
f5с Map Activation , SFA/f5с Repair Kit, 5ёяvїcё History, KAFAS f5с
Remote coding 
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mbm1703 for this post
28-03-2026, 13:06 PM,
Post: #3
RE: G05 LCI 2024 5DL360 camera retrofit Secure coding
(28-03-2026, 12:30 PM)mbm1703 Wrote:  
(28-03-2026, 12:21 PM)sas46 Wrote:  Hi, I'm planning to retrofit the 5DL 360 camera on my dad's car, a G05 LCI
It has 5DM, no 5AU and only the rear view camera (that has also to be changed)
It uses the new ICAM system with coax cable and I also found some cable kits, so the issue is only on the coding side

How am I gonna code the ECUs if almost all the car is under Secure Coding?

I'm using ё5у5 Ultra but even if I looked at some thread it's not very clear to me how to buy/obtain and "install" CAFD files under Secure Coding

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

you will need to send your updated FA and svt xml to anyone who sells secure coding files, he will send you ncd files  and then you code the respecting modules with your ё5у5.

Ok thank you, considering the model is appropriate to add 5DL or I remove 5DM and insert 5DW?
I see also that in case you provide NCD for secure coding
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retrofit ICM2 BMW F10/F11 Haug530d 11 1,988 5 hours ago
Last Post: bushido1992
  Connect – All-in-One Remote Connection Tool for BMW/MINI Coding connecttools 31 3,480 08-10-2026, 11:46 AM
Last Post: connecttools
  R 1300 GS — instrument cluster replacement: coding and odometer sync HeLLs 6 363 08-10-2026, 08:04 AM
Last Post: HeLLs
  F12 LCI LED Retrofit mcrussell 5 1,422 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: SANYA
  FEM replace reason: Comfort Access retrofit kubaskl 4 269 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: kklobo
  G30 LCI Headlights retrofit: High Beam Laser light locking active tcp443 20 8,705 01-10-2026, 18:41 PM
Last Post: Mygse
  G31 LCI 552 retrofit qbek90 2 210 01-10-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: qbek90
  G45 MARS Coding Sauron 8 617 30-09-2026, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Sauron
  Right angel eye turns off after 10 seconds after xenon retrofit Ryn079 4 209 27-09-2026, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Ryn079
  [SOLVED] F31 2015 PRE-LCI NBT EVO HW4.1 + ATM Retrofit - Everything Works Except RTTI MotherTeresa 18 1,015 25-09-2026, 23:43 PM
Last Post: Gatsby79

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content