Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Ford IDS work with Passthru Device
08-12-2015, 02:18 AM,
LFord  Ford IDS work with Passthru Device
Hello, as i know the Ford software is able to work with J2534 Passthru device no problem, such as actia, Alliance, etc. yesyes
But if anyone can help with the settings? i tried to setting in J2534 Config software, as well as edit the register (rename the VCMII by replacing with j2534 device register folder) but no success.hiddentmihiddentmihiddentmi
Can anyone teach the setting details?
Thanks so much!yesyes
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2015, 04:21 AM,
RE: Ford IDS work with Passthru Device
(08-12-2015, 02:18 AM)obdresource Wrote:  Hello, as i know the Ford software is able to work with J2534 Passthru device no problem, such as actia, Alliance, etc. yesyes
But if anyone can help with the settings? i tried to setting in J2534 Config software, as well as edit the register (rename the VCMII by replacing with j2534 device register folder) but no success.hiddentmihiddentmihiddentmi
Thanks so much!yesyes
I haven't used it for at-least 3-4 months but from what i remember
Install Passthru Drivers, FMP/IDS install program, start program, check on configuration page, choose Passthru device
You are done

Also i posted Videos that have been made by Snap-On
H.E.R.E

If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation thankyou
Visit this user's website
[+] 10 users say Thank You to CATAHA for this post
08-12-2015, 04:50 AM,
(08-12-2015, 04:21 AM)CATAHA Wrote:  
(08-12-2015, 02:18 AM)obdresource Wrote:  Hello, as i know the Ford software is able to work with J2534 Passthru device no problem, such as actia, Alliance, etc. yesyes
Thanks so much!yesyes
Install Passthru Drivers, FMP/IDS install program, start program, check on configuration page, choose Passthru device
You are done

H.E.R.E

Hi CATAHA,
Thanks for your guide, it seems that i need to install a softwar called FMP.exe then the J2534 device is able to work for programming through the video you provided, i want to know if the FMP is also necessary when i use diagnostic function? where i can get one without subscribe @Motocraft??
Thanks and best Wishes!yesyes
08-12-2015, 05:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015, 05:10 AM by CATAHA.)
(08-12-2015, 04:50 AM)obdresource Wrote:  
Thanks so much!yesyes
You are done

H.E.R.E

Hi CATAHA,
Thanks for your guide, it seems that i need to install a softwar called FMP.exe then the J2534 device is able to work for programming through the video you provided, i want to know if the FMP is also necessary when i use diagnostic function? where i can get one without subscribe @Motocraft??

It's best to Use Mazda IDS along with offline DATA(flash) since Mazda Does not require activation(or easily bypassed)

This Dude is on this forum

On another forum before they wanted to RENAME my nick and remove my passwords... i made a post already at once

"3.6. Selecting a Different SAE J2534 Pass-thru Device
During the initial application start up, an SAE J2534 pass-thru device was selected (See Section 3.2).
If a different SAE J2534 pass-thru device is going to be used, it can be selected using the following
steps:
• Close the Ford Module Programming application
• Install the software that was received with the new pass-thru device on the PC
• Click on the Windows "Start" button
• Select "Programs"
• Select "Ford Motor Company"
• Select "FMP"
• Select "Change J2534 Device"
• Select the manufacturer of the new device
• Select the specific device
• Select "Save"
• Select "Exit"
• Connect the new pass-thru device to the PC and power it up
• Start Ford Module Programming using the icon on the desktop
"

H.E.R.E

If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation thankyou
[+] 8 users say Thank You to CATAHA for this post
08-12-2015, 06:18 AM,
(08-12-2015, 05:05 AM)CATAHA Wrote:  
(08-12-2015, 04:50 AM)obdresource Wrote:  
Thanks so much!yesyes
You are done

H.E.R.E

Hi CATAHA,

It's best to Use Mazda IDS along with offline DATA(flash) since Mazda Does not require activation(or easily bypassed)

This Dude is on this forum

On another forum before they wanted to RENAME my nick and remove my passwords... i made a post already at once

"3.6. Selecting a Different SAE J2534 Pass-thru Device
During the initial application start up, an SAE J2534 pass-thru device was selected (See Section 3.2).
If a different SAE J2534 pass-thru device is going to be used, it can be selected using the following
steps:
• Close the Ford Module Programming application
• Install the software that was received with the new pass-thru device on the PC
• Click on the Windows "Start" button
• Select "Programs"
• Select "Ford Motor Company"
• Select "FMP"
• Select "Change J2534 Device"
• Select the manufacturer of the new device
• Select the specific device
• Select "Save"
• Select "Exit"
• Connect the new pass-thru device to the PC and power it up
• Start Ford Module Programming using the icon on the desktop
"

H.E.R.E

Thanks for your kindly help by write so much details steps!yesyesyes
Right now the programming steps are very clear now, thank you!
I want to know about diagnostic steps setting up details.
I operate like this:
1. Install the driver of passthru device.
2. Install MAZDA IDS software.
3. Start-All Programs-Bosch-J2534config APP
4. Choose the J2534 tab and choose ok
5. Open IDS, but not able to build connection.
I believe something wrong with the settings.
Regards.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

08-12-2015, 07:40 AM,
Your (screenshots) shows as if you want to use Ford_VCI for something other-then IDS, like a VAG-ODIS
BUT you want to configure YOUR pass thru for use with IDS
like I menssioned before there is a dude(techwiz or such) on this forum that does that

[+] 2 users say Thank You to CATAHA for this post
09-12-2015, 02:08 AM,
(08-12-2015, 07:40 AM)CATAHA Wrote:  Your (screenshots) shows as if you want to use Ford_VCI for something other-then IDS, like a VAG-ODIS
BUT you want to configure YOUR pass thru for use with IDS
like I menssioned before there is a dude(techwiz or such) on this forum that does that

Thanks for all your help!cheerscheerscheers
I will still working on it and post here if im successful!clappingclapping
21-01-2016, 15:38 PM,
Does IDS support for pass thru with VAS5054a?
Thanks in advanced

yes I love you All handshake
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
23-04-2016, 19:19 PM,
Any news here? I'm struggling getting IDS to work with my J-box 2 Pass-thru device.
24-04-2016, 04:58 AM,
IDS is not support J2534 tools yet
Only FMP ( Ford Modul Programming ) application does
Good luck

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ford transit bcm Bk2t-14b476-BU - clone / virgin bboctavian 1 66 Yesterday, 13:45 PM
Last Post: bboctavian
LFord Ford S-MAX 2006 gizmo220 1 23 25-03-2024, 22:32 PM
Last Post: toutou_gsm
LFord License for Ford IDS FJDS FRDS until 2025. blerim shehi 5 847 20-03-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: WANGUO
  Ford IDS 130.01+Upd 130.04, FDRS 39.6.8, FJDS 130.01+Upd 130.04 + PATCH 1.1.3.1 DoZe 55 11,878 19-03-2024, 00:35 AM
Last Post: DoZe
  Need Wiring Diagram Ford Transit 2.0 ToolSet 4 118 06-03-2024, 21:25 PM
Last Post: ToolSet
LFord FORD MONDEO VBF files rasmoka 1 126 20-02-2024, 18:06 PM
Last Post: fordmidabil
  2012 Ford fusion calibration file koziol 2 74 15-02-2024, 17:02 PM
Last Post: pupu144
LMazda Module Build Data As Built FORD MAZDA Adam0773 76 41,153 13-02-2024, 21:51 PM
Last Post: kautuvera
LFord Ford UCDS 2.0.7.x with UIII PLUS Loader vierchatura 0 178 12-02-2024, 19:04 PM
Last Post: vierchatura
  Ford KA 2 self-teaching trigger wheel Tomate 2 90 25-01-2024, 22:45 PM
Last Post: Tomate