Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Opel Astra H CIM Program problem
|
22-07-2026, 17:14 PM,
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2026, 17:15 PM by SirArevalo.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Opel Astra H CIM Program problem
Hi,
I have a problem with a 2009 Opel Astra H 1.9CDTi. We have changed CIM and got both PINs. ORI one is unusable,someone was here also and there is no comms with it on the car. So no mechanical key code but only PIN I have from EEPROM 95160. Tried to clone with VVDI prog but without success. Now I try to program VIN and OK,reset cim and ok but when I try to program immo I have correct security code but no more messages. I think its because the mismatch with the mechanical key code. How can I proceed from now? as car doesnt start at all,I'm using орсом ori so no problem about that. Thank you so much in advance. I attach both dumps to see if someone can extract that code.. |
|||
|
23-07-2026, 22:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2026, 22:49 PM by elektronik13.)
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Opel Astra H CIM Program problem
You definitely have information messages, you just don't see them. Look better, the key code is only needed to cut the key, nothing more
cim old pin 7889 cim new pin 5312 |
|||
|
24-07-2026, 14:29 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Opel Astra H CIM Program problem
If I swap 95160 eeprom from ori to donor would be enough?
I mean,even now after pressed the cim reset button? |
|||
|
27-07-2026, 17:02 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Opel Astra H CIM Program problem
Update: So we ended up cloning ORI eeprom 95160 to the donor one and everything works ok. Nothing more needed,now the original key works and everything works fine.
Thank you for your help guys. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| 2015 Vauxhall Astra J Opel Delco e83 Virgin, Immo Off, Adapt | Aspire | 4 | 140 |
Yesterday, 17:35 PM Last Post: pupu144 |
|
| BMW E70 ISN problem | pindour | 7 | 142 |
06-10-2026, 12:24 PM Last Post: lupu_sandu |
|
| opel astra h cim 95160 pincode | ottway | 3 | 68 |
29-09-2026, 15:27 PM Last Post: makis |
|
| I need immo off for opel corsa d 0261208939 B05cн me7.6.2 | dleer2007 | 6 | 605 |
28-09-2026, 12:42 PM Last Post: bmwcodinguk |
|
| Opel Astra J 2010 virgin error | oeaqcar46 | 4 | 90 |
23-09-2026, 21:12 PM Last Post: oeaqcar46 |
|
| Sprinter W639 EIS EZS Cloning Problem! | CBRFireblade | 5 | 1,019 |
22-09-2026, 10:18 AM Last Post: ka_rai |
|
| 16214239 opel corsa b immo off | ottway | 0 | 87 |
16-09-2026, 12:03 PM Last Post: ottway |
|
| Astra J 1.7 55579443 Denso DPF off | dada | 0 | 58 |
16-09-2026, 07:24 AM Last Post: dada |
|
| opel insignia e83 immo off | ottway | 1 | 73 |
09-09-2026, 08:26 AM Last Post: Black Alien |
|
|
|
MB VITO W639 EZS PROBLEM | georgedigital | 7 | 181 |
07-09-2026, 07:19 AM Last Post: georgedigital |
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



