Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Bmw F45 225XE 2019-21F208 error
14-08-2026, 15:29 PM,
Post: #1
Bmw F45 225XE 2019-21F208 error
Hi All,
Can somebody shed some ‘light’ on this issue?
I have this 225xe hybrid starts and HV battery seems to charge as it should but when I select ‘D’ or ‘R’, the car stalls.
Try to restart but it does not however, when I scan with ‘i5тд’
‘Dme ’ does not respond (red).
I let the car sleep and rescan, the ‘dme’ responds (amber).
With error.. SME 21F208 safety concept: software error: timeout

I did update ‘Sme’ with latest ilevel.. no change.

Any help would be appreciated.
Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2026, 07:27 AM,
Post: #2
RE: Bmw F45 225XE 2019-21F208 error
(14-08-2026, 15:29 PM)Dee67 Wrote:  Hi All,
Can somebody shed some ‘light’ on this issue?
I have this 225xe hybrid starts and HV battery seems to charge as it should but when I select ‘D’ or ‘R’, the car stalls.
Try to restart but it does not however, when I scan with ‘i5тд’
‘Dme ’ does not respond (red).
I let the car sleep and rescan, the ‘dme’ responds (amber).
With error.. SME 21F208 safety concept: software error: timeout

I did update ‘Sme’ with latest ilevel.. no change.

Any help would be appreciated.

No one on this issue?
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  f5с file needed to resolve SWT-error kenza750 10 365 30-09-2026, 11:17 AM
Last Post: kenza750
  MGU error upload Provision file Siki78 10 621 28-09-2026, 06:41 AM
Last Post: jb2005
  BMW G20 radiator shutter - error log boweld11 6 253 12-09-2026, 19:14 PM
Last Post: uh60
  xdrive off with ё5у5 without error in dash dankocg 22 7,689 01-09-2026, 21:27 PM
Last Post: kami2k
  G30, 530e (2019) - rebalance cells? Znuff 4 398 24-08-2026, 13:25 PM
Last Post: Znuff
  NBT Evo error after replacing stolen unit smokerikkk 6 348 24-08-2026, 10:13 AM
Last Post: smokerikkk
  Solved ✔ SOLVED - BDC module error after failed bїшшёяUtility code Darmand 11 310 22-08-2026, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Darmand
  E87 2007 ews tampering error 5aaaaa2010 5 230 13-08-2026, 07:09 AM
Last Post: 5aaaaa2010
  2019 BMW MGU Provison Files Request mrcool_ru 0 226 15-07-2026, 18:37 PM
Last Post: mrcool_ru
  BMW F10 520D 2014 Error memory maki1 1 116 05-07-2026, 23:55 PM
Last Post: maki1

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content