Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Motorrad - Retrofit Coding Question
|
28-08-2026, 16:07 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Motorrad - Retrofit Coding Question
Hello, I have a option to do for one guy (just coding) retrofit Alarm. He do everything but need "just" coding.
Moto is K63 from 2022, actual iStep is K001-22-03-500. I've never do, a Motorrad things. My question is this model + FA coding needed SecureCoding or still not needed? ![]() |
|||
|
28-08-2026, 17:01 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Motorrad - Retrofit Coding Question
(28-08-2026, 16:07 PM)bїшшёяLubuskie Wrote: Hello, I have a option to do for one guy (just coding) retrofit Alarm. He do everything but need "just" coding. This bike not need securecoding, only need to add FA 603 coded DWA and KMBI! Vojnó
Press Thanks and reputation if this post helped you. |
|||
| Reputation: +2 - bїшшёяLubuskie [+1] , bennymx [+1] | |||
|
28-08-2026, 18:17 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Motorrad - Retrofit Coding Question
(28-08-2026, 17:01 PM)Vojno Wrote:(28-08-2026, 16:07 PM)bїшшёяLubuskie Wrote: Hello, I have a option to do for one guy (just coding) retrofit Alarm. He do everything but need "just" coding. Another question mate, updating this moto to latest iStep including any SC or not? ![]() |
|||
|
29-08-2026, 10:35 AM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Motorrad - Retrofit Coding Question
(28-08-2026, 18:17 PM)bїшшёяLubuskie Wrote:(28-08-2026, 17:01 PM)Vojno Wrote:(28-08-2026, 16:07 PM)bїшшёяLubuskie Wrote: Hello, I have a option to do for one guy (just coding) retrofit Alarm. He do everything but need "just" coding. Not! Vojnó
Press Thanks and reputation if this post helped you. |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - bїшшёяLubuskie [+1] | |||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
Return to TopReturn to Content




if this post helped you.![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
