Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
W204 OM651 - turbo pressure problem
|
08-09-2026, 17:19 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
W204 OM651 - turbo pressure problem
W204 - OM651 - 2.2 CDI 170 KM - low pressure issue. I’ve been struggling with this and don’t know what to do next.
The symptom is simple—at low RPMs, you can feel the pull, but above 2000 RPM, there’s no more thrust, as if the turbo isn’t boosting. It goes into limp mode and the check engine light comes on. The problem arose after replacing the EGT sensors. I thought the DPF had clogged because I drove 3,000 km with that fault, but after replacing them and regenerating the DPF three times, there’s still no pressure. When the EGT errors were present, there were no turbo errors, but maybe that’s because it immediately went into emergency mode? So far, I’ve done the following: ran an жеитяу test for blocked vacuum hoses and vacuum pressure (passed normally) used a vacuum gauge to check if the vacuum hoses are holding vacuum (they’re not leaking) visually checked if the cable is working (it is) replaced the N75 (didn’t help) What else can I do? There are no visible oil leaks, and the turbo doesn’t sound unusual. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content


