Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Toyota Land Cruiser KZJ95 1KZ-TE 1997 – Replacement ECU synchronization or IMMO OFF
|
13-09-2026, 13:50 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Toyota Land Cruiser KZJ95 1KZ-TE 1997 – Replacement ECU synchronization or IMMO OFF
Hello everyone,
I need some help with a 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser KZJ95, 1KZ-TE. The original engine ECU was stolen, so I no longer have it. The vehicle still has the original immobilizer box, antenna and key/transponder. I have another ECU with the following references: Toyota: 89661-60540 Denso: 175800-1703 Engine: 1KZ-TE Connectors: 26P / 16P / 22P The vehicle has the older DLC1 dїдgиo5тїc connector in the engine bay, not OBD2/DLC3. I know that on some Toyota models with OBD2, there is a procedure to synchronize the ECU and immobilizer by bridging two pins on the OBD2 connector (for example pins 4 and 13). However, my vehicle has DLC1, and I cannot find the equivalent two pins/procedure for this system. I don't want to assume that the OBD2 4–13 procedure applies to this vehicle. I would like to know what options I have to make this replacement ECU work with the vehicle. Option 1 – Immobilizer synchronization: Is there a specific procedure using the DLC1 dїдgиo5тїc connector to register/synchronize this replacement ECU with the original immobilizer box? If so, which pins should be connected and what is the exact procedure? Option 2 – Immobilizer OFF: If synchronization is not possible because I don't have the original ECU, is it possible to modify this 89661-60540 / Denso 175800-1703 ECU to disable the immobilizer? If IMMO OFF is possible, I would also like to know which EEPROM/memory contains the immobilizer data and what programming method is normally used. I have experience working with ECUs and EEPROM programmers, so technical information about the ECU, memory location, procedure, or required tools would be very helpful. Thank you in advance for any help or technical information. |
|||
|
16-09-2026, 02:46 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Toyota Land Cruiser KZJ95 1KZ-TE 1997 – Replacement ECU synchronization or IMMO OFF
Post eeprom dump
|
|||
|
19-09-2026, 22:12 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Toyota Land Cruiser KZJ95 1KZ-TE 1997 – Replacement ECU synchronization or IMMO OFF
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| chevrolet d42 immo off | ottway | 1 | 87 |
10 hours ago Last Post: bodzio012 |
|
| Md1cp001 immo | ltujustas | 2 | 98 |
Yesterday, 18:12 PM Last Post: ltujustas |
|
| 2015 Vauxhall Astra J Opel Delco e83 Virgin, Immo Off, Adapt | Aspire | 4 | 124 |
Yesterday, 17:35 PM Last Post: pupu144 |
|
| SID803A Peugeot 807 Immo OFF | lovinedi03 | 3 | 132 |
Yesterday, 16:15 PM Last Post: lovinedi03 |
|
| IMMO OFF EDC16C34 | legze | 6 | 165 |
Yesterday, 13:37 PM Last Post: legze |
|
| 5AF Hw607 Immo off | dj_piex | 0 | 85 |
Yesterday, 11:15 AM Last Post: dj_piex |
|
| Ssangyong KYRON 200 Xdi (2007) immo off request | wilf06 | 1 | 83 |
Yesterday, 10:17 AM Last Post: testourii |
|
| Fiat iaw 5AF.P4 immo off | carlab | 0 | 68 |
Yesterday, 08:14 AM Last Post: carlab |
|
| HYUNDAI H1 2003 ZEXEL IMMO OFF | nn-sash | 0 | 69 |
Yesterday, 07:53 AM Last Post: nn-sash |
|
| Please immo off mercedes edc17cp57 | Cherif adel | 3 | 108 |
Yesterday, 04:28 AM Last Post: PsiDOC |
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



