Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

CAS3 dump repair
02-10-2026, 06:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2026, 06:43 AM by ikrom.)
Post: #1
CAS3 dump repair
Hi there
Here have e90 with no iginition

I don't really know the story , but right now cas faulty.
Please help fїx dumps, full read attached (0l15y)

ps. no elv in car


Attached Files
bmw e90 cas3 repair.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 6 times
Size: 172.51 KB



Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2026, 06:55 AM,
Post: #2
RE: CAS3 dump repair
Hello, I've disabled the ELV for you; test the file and let us know the result.
Don't forget to hit "Thanks"—password via PM.


Attached Files
ikrom.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 302.18 KB

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mcjeangab1 for this post
02-10-2026, 07:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-10-2026, 07:26 AM by ikrom.)
Post: #3
RE: CAS3 dump repair
(02-10-2026, 06:55 AM)mcjeangab1 Wrote:  Hello, I've disabled the ELV for you; test the file and let us know the result.
Don't forget to hit "Thanks"—password via PM.

Thanks mate
But here what i found in tango
I uploaded eep, and it recognized cas3+ , and asked if I have a key, it can decrypt info, as I ave a key, I gave it. Here what's decrypted (see in att)

As I see, eeprom is corrupted also (or no?)
No first 2bytes of ISN (0000s) and unknown freq and odo.

---------------------------
Info
---------------------------
VIN: WBAPP1506ANM67188

DME Code: 0000B437

Odometer: unknown

-------------------------------------

Key Type: new type

Mech. Code: 2431

Remote freq.: UNKNOWN
---------------------------
ОК
---------------------------

(02-10-2026, 06:55 AM)mcjeangab1 Wrote:  Hello, I've disabled the ELV for you; test the file and let us know the result.
Don't forget to hit "Thanks"—password via PM.

but your file is 256kb (0l01y) . mine is 0l15y , 2048kb.

i have found this rar in search,
61.35.9226238-01
5wk4 9515BBR

same as mine, and compared.
Flash 0 difference. byte to byte the same sw in flash.
So , for sure it looks like eeprom corrupt


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   


Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BMW F25 CAS4+ 1N35H – Original EEPROM/D-Flash Remote ID repair mouss35500 0 13 56 minutes ago
Last Post: mouss35500
  BMW F25 CAS4+ 1N35H – Original EEPROM/D-Flash Remote ID repair mouss35500 0 7 56 minutes ago
Last Post: mouss35500
  urgently looking for full virgin dump for rfa/kvm of jaguar dpla-19h440-bd starprog 4 187 07-10-2026, 22:32 PM
Last Post: Tomyy
  Porsche LiFePO4 9Y0915107H battery repair ahmadarifai 4 158 06-10-2026, 16:58 PM
Last Post: ahmadarifai
  BMW CAS3+ ISN update ernesto125 6 134 06-10-2026, 08:18 AM
Last Post: lupu_sandu
  CAS3 elv off Selectronic 4 108 30-09-2026, 20:21 PM
Last Post: anour10
  Help,Gear Wont engage CAS3++ Euro 5ёяvїcё 0 48 24-09-2026, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Euro 5ёяvїcё
  bmw cas3+ dme isn semiix 1 122 23-09-2026, 21:25 PM
Last Post: jurek_purek
0Immo J518 Dump converter josef1708 10 3,158 15-09-2026, 08:26 AM
Last Post: josef1708
  ATE MK60E / MK61 1K0 907 379 AE - 01130 Implausible Signal Repair Experience? Plonke 1 113 13-09-2026, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Plonke

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content