Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Ford Transit 2L ori file request
|
04-10-2026, 18:20 PM,
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2026, 18:53 PM by BmwMerc.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ford Transit 2L ori file request
Hi,
can anyone make 100% original file from this I`ve got now as it was badly tuned and have some issues. As I want 100% same ori matching all the HW, SW, calibrations, etc. then I can reset all the necessary things and tune it properly. It is AT OBD NR and I`m planning to write it back same way by OBD using AT. Ford Transit 2L 2016 - SiD211 Thanks in advance |
|||
|
04-10-2026, 18:59 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Ford Transit 2L ori file request
Here is your file restored to original.
|
|||
| Reputation: +1 - BmwMerc [+1] | |||
|
06-10-2026, 18:52 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Ford Transit 2L ori file request
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content





![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
