Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
|
07-10-2026, 16:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2026, 18:27 PM by DavidForgac.)
Post: #1
|
||||||||||
|
||||||||||
|
Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
I need a working DPF+EGR off solution. I’ve already tried various solutions, but I keep getting error P0000.
-169WC-060kW- 1037391291:P336/C52 B05cн EDC16+/EDC16C32- PC561/RevC 16.12.2004 I also tried disconnecting the temperature sensors and the differential pressure sensor while using the modified files, but the P0000 error persists. Please let me know if anything needs to be disconnected when using the modified file. I am also attaching the file read in bench mode (DPF off).
|
||||||||||
|
07-10-2026, 16:15 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR WYŁ.
|
|||
| Reputation: +1 - DavidForgac [+1] | |||
|
07-10-2026, 17:45 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
|
|||
|
08-10-2026, 10:41 AM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
Can anyone help with a working solution? The "Pitercie" file works рдятially but doesn't have the DTCs disabled. I extracted the DPF-disabled file on the bench and successfully disabled error codes P2086 and P2078. You can't fully disable error codes in the OBD file; they remain visible as P0000. Now I'm stuck on error P2084; if I disable it in two places on the bench, an "unknown error code" (P0000) still appears—whereas it worked fine for the previous codes. P2084 appears three times, but if I disable all three, the car won't start and the fans spin up.
|
|||
|
08-10-2026, 10:42 AM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
Test and Report
|
|||
|
08-10-2026, 11:04 AM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
|
|||
|
08-10-2026, 16:41 PM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
|
|||
|
Yesterday, 05:41 AM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF
Problem solved—I created the map myself. If you're struggling with P2078, P2084, or P2086 errors after disabling the DPF and EGR, your software modification is likely flawed; you can't fully suppress these error codes via OBD alone. I used FoxFlash. The issue might not be in the file itself, but I noticed something about the checksum: it seemed to exist in two places in Bench mode, whereas in OBD mode, it was in just one. I had made modifications via Bench mode, so the checksum might have been mismatched because of that, or there was some other complication. Other write operations went through fine; for instance, with a file read via Bench, the car wouldn't start and the fans kept running after I removed the P2084 code at the wrong location. Once I removed the P2084 code correctly, everything worked fine.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Mercedes Sprinter CRD 2.35 om 651 | georgedigital | 7 | 86 |
08-10-2026, 09:59 AM Last Post: ptalev |
|
|
|
Mercedes TEMIC CRV2.0 EGR OFF | iori974 | 2 | 46 |
08-10-2026, 08:17 AM Last Post: iori974 |
| mercedes me 17.7 start stiop off | semiix | 0 | 43 |
03-10-2026, 12:54 PM Last Post: semiix |
|
| Mercedes W176 SID307 Start Stop off | wajda3 | 1 | 90 |
01-10-2026, 20:20 PM Last Post: patrickshani31 |
|
|
|
CVN fїж MERCEDES | Dreykrus | 1 | 111 |
30-09-2026, 09:16 AM Last Post: 16eddi67 |
| 2016 Mercedes GLE350D - SWIRL FLAP OFF - EDC17CP57 | Danzio2020 | 1 | 60 |
29-09-2026, 19:26 PM Last Post: dimaforever |
|
| Solved ✔ SOLVED mercedes sprinter edc17cp57 | PeterUng | 3 | 114 |
28-09-2026, 22:32 PM Last Post: Dreykrus |
|
| Mercedes Vito 447 EDC17C66 SCR off | dimaforever | 2 | 72 |
26-09-2026, 09:30 AM Last Post: gabivw |
|
| Mercedes A180 Eco Map | rzrbackpic | 1 | 53 |
24-09-2026, 08:17 AM Last Post: gmon16 |
|
| 2015 Mercedes E250 Diesel - DTC OFF/SWIRL FLAP OFF | Danzio2020 | 2 | 65 |
23-09-2026, 21:29 PM Last Post: Domen |
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
