Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW F20 FEM ELV Problem
08-10-2026, 14:57 PM,
Post: #1
BMW F20 FEM ELV Problem
Hi, I’m currently having an issue with the FEM/ELV system in an F20.
I have an F20 here where the instrument cluster had stopped working; a fault was subsequently identified in the FEM module.
We obtained an FEM module from an automatic transmission model, read the data from the original FEM using CGDI, and wrote it to the replacement unit. We generated a new key, but the vehicle simply wouldn't start. We then sourced an FEM from a manual transmission model and cloned it using CGDI again. The car now starts and the instrument cluster works. However, I have various other errors in the FEM due to incorrect coding. But as soon as I VO-code the FEM, everything stops working completely—no ignition, no central locking; the whole system is dead.

Does anyone have any ideas? I’m getting an ELV emulator next week and am hoping that I’ll be able to code the FEM and get everything working again.


Attached Files
All F20.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 0 times
Size: 1.15 MB


іLёаи offline LїСёи5ё5 (PM)
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2026, 19:55 PM,
Post: #2
RE: BMW F20 FEM ELV Problem
You removed the ELV and virginized it ?

hi If I helped you, under press "Thanks" + Rep  under  drive
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i5тд P problem vikro2000 2 163 08-09-2026, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Orphee
  E60 LM2 retrofit problem with pre lci taillights szefuncio512 4 192 06-09-2026, 10:13 AM
Last Post: dumitru.o
  BMW F10 525D - A Really Tough Problem with the EGR kimz 3 176 23-08-2026, 13:15 PM
Last Post: Stratofortress
0Engine Problem Retrofit 5DM PMA in G01 LCI 2022 6ergsm 0 79 23-08-2026, 09:35 AM
Last Post: 6ergsm
  i5тд 4.60.40 connection problem krzyxiu 10 534 21-08-2026, 12:26 PM
Last Post: CATAHA
  K+DCAN Flashing with ёdїдbд5Lib problem TuKamil 17 428 05-08-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: World L
  Mystery FRM problem jaki 2 144 04-08-2026, 06:27 AM
Last Post: sixcode
  Entrynav2 Maps Problem Chillmeister 24 4,827 30-07-2026, 18:12 PM
Last Post: Thorsten
  Solved ✔ Mini F56 - SAS Retrofit FlexRay problem chuj123 12 623 17-07-2026, 12:25 PM
Last Post: chuj123
0Engine Bmw u11 SME problem Mariushas 1 260 15-07-2026, 22:09 PM
Last Post: DEJMIEN

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
jogi8850, 1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content