Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW CAS4 Dump corrupt?
08-10-2026, 22:00 PM,
Post: #1
0Scope  BMW CAS4 Dump corrupt?
While programming the car key, the 22.5 pF capacitor was lost. Of course, the car does not start. I ordered and installed a capacitor. The car still does not start. I tried to repair the file with the CGDI BMW CAS4 Platform, but the ignition cannot be turned on; I cannot read the file with this tool. Other CAS4 ECUs can be read with the tool. If I copy D-Flash and P-Flash to the working CAS4, then I also have no connection to the CGDI. If I copy the original file to the working CAS4, then it appears in the software.
 
I have a feeling that either D-Flash or P-Flash is corrupt. Could someone perhaps look at the data and correct it? Or is there possibly another problem?
 
I have attached the data.


Attached Files
CAS4_5H48.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 312.82 KB

Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need original flash dump for EDC17C84 (0281034037) Traffic 2019 1.6dci roanoke 3 153 14-09-2026, 14:23 PM
Last Post: Kayhan 17#
  bmw edc16 isn from dump Mariushas 5 126 21-08-2026, 22:23 PM
Last Post: Morgano
  Nissan X-Trail ori dump michael666 1 59 17-08-2026, 23:30 PM
Last Post: michael666
  repair dump battery 48v mehrzad_k66 0 114 03-07-2026, 22:29 PM
Last Post: mehrzad_k66
  Please oryginal dump Peugeot 807 2.2HDI 0281014548 EDC16CP39 103 wmarszak 0 65 19-06-2026, 21:15 PM
Last Post: wmarszak
  FORD TRANSIT SID209 EK31-12A650-EM FULL DUMP REQUIRED djollie 4 475 17-06-2026, 01:12 AM
Last Post: jimmy060
  BMW 540i E39 MT ECU ME7.2 DUMP johann74270 2 67 15-06-2026, 06:57 AM
Last Post: johann74270
  need ori untouched dump for EDC16C8 (їvёc0 3.0 2005) 0281 011 228 roanoke 2 68 29-05-2026, 13:40 PM
Last Post: roanoke
  OPEL Vivaro ori dump needed ecu035 5 114 28-05-2026, 16:30 PM
Last Post: carmageddon1970
  A6 C7 DL382 PCMflash dump or VR arazvan2002 0 69 25-05-2026, 08:40 AM
Last Post: arazvan2002

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content