Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

05-01-2016, 20:23 PM,
PPeugeot  BSI P206
Hello.. Please I need help..my BSI unit its "half dead" (rear w.heat, electric Windows,rear wiper wont work..front wiper works only on 3.speed) my question is can I replace BSI unit with other same type "Siemens" same engine 1.6 or do I need program it unit befor or after I plug in car new unit.

Is it some program for reset BSI unit maybe.. because I cant do reset BSI in a most common way thats writen on web:

Before unplugging the battery, turn off all gadgets and lights, closing all the doors and unplugging any kind of diagnostic tool. The drivers side window has to be kept open for any kind of requirement.
Turn off the ignition and take out the key following which unplug the battery after an interval of 3 minutes.
The BSI needs to be taken to Sleep mode or Active Economy mode, during which nothing in the vehicle should be operating. Even the bonnet should not be opened that time as it can ‘wake up’ the BSI if the vehicle has got an alarm installed. For batteries under the bonnet, the bonnet should be opened and left up before allowing the BSI to go to Sleep Mode. During this 3 minute interval, use of any remote control central locking gadgets for other vehicles should be avoided in the vicinity of the concerned vehicle.

Thanks... E
Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2016, 09:33 AM,
RE: BSI P206
Hi. You have to chose a BSI like yours (same HW) and doesn't mather if it comes from Citroen or Peugeot.
The second-hand BSI must be virgin (read eeprom-make virgin-write eeprom) and must pe reconfigured on the car with DiagBox/PP2000. The new one also must be reconfigured on the car, but is made virgin as default.
regards.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to marianro2007 for this post
09-03-2016, 16:50 PM,
Hi. thanks for reply .. if I replace ECU + BSI + key from another car (p206 same engine and type of ecu and bsi) will it work..

thnx
09-03-2016, 20:06 PM,
Hi, you can do but only if ecu sw number are same with yours, or put original flash onto second ecu. better way to change only faulty bsi, read pincode from car, make second bsi virgin and teach again with diagbox.

warning, bigger mileage will save on both bsi!!
12-03-2016, 10:10 AM,
PPeugeot  RE: BSI P206
(09-03-2016, 16:50 PM)vampircek01 Wrote:  Hi. thanks for reply .. if I replace ECU + BSI + key from another car (p206 same engine and type of ecu and bsi) will it work..

thnx
Yes, it will.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem with P206 1.1 HFX engine maki1 0 776 18-08-2016, 10:32 AM
Last Post: maki1
  P206 S2000 2A pump not start instruction ivica21 0 1,017 21-10-2015, 06:28 AM
Last Post: ivica21