Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

What replaced SAM for keyreader
07-05-2017, 10:08 AM,
XZBMW  RE: What replaced SAM for keyreader
(20-04-2017, 09:05 AM)jirkon Wrote:  I think this will help.
Regards

If my post helped, hit the thanks and reputation button

Rule 3: Do not Post Links on the Board! External links must be attached in a text file.

Thanks, Admin

Like this under

Thanks very much, this is the most helpful link I've found so far! Unfortunately, I keep getting this error message after entering a VIN-number in INPA_Light: "WEK-0002 - javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: BRO-0001 - Allgemeiner Fehler in der Kommunikation mit ConnectedServices"

Does anyone happen to have found a solution for this? Thank you very much in advance for the advice!
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2017, 13:28 PM,
RE: What replaced SAM for keyreader
(07-05-2017, 10:08 AM)J2day Wrote:  
Regards

Rule 3: Do not Post Links on the Board! External links must be attached in a text file.

Thanks, Admin

Like this under

Thanks very much, this is the most helpful link I've found so far! Unfortunately, I keep getting this error message after entering a VIN-number in INPA_Light: "WEK-0002 - javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: BRO-0001 - Allgemeiner Fehler in der Kommunikation mit ConnectedServices"

Does anyone happen to have found a solution for this? Thank you very much in advance for the advice!

It is normal because even if ispa server runs as standalone, is missing some -(a lot)- of other sub-programs to run correctly. First of all Oracle database, client programs, admin sub-apps etc etc. Second, need a database entries for vin, owner of the car, service infos, appointments and other data for the vin/car you read. And most important a connection to central ispa server - internal to company - and thru this to central bmw servers.

Just ignore this error, too much for nothing. In any case, keyreader function works well and keyreaders can be put back to work.
Regards.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to jirkon for this post
07-05-2017, 13:46 PM,
(07-05-2017, 13:28 PM)jirkon Wrote:  
(07-05-2017, 10:08 AM)J2day Wrote:  
Regards

Thanks, Admin

Like this under

It is normal because even if ispa server runs as standalone, is missing some -(a lot)- of other sub-programs to run correctly. First of all Oracle database, client programs, admin sub-apps etc etc. Second, need a database entries for vin, owner of the car, service infos, appointments and other data for the vin/car you read. And most important a connection to central ispa server - internal to company - and thru this to central bmw servers.

Just ignore this error, too much for nothing. In any case, keyreader function works well and keyreaders can be put back to work.
Regards.

Thank you very much for your reply! So it is normal that searching for a VIN number gives me 0 information about the car, even though KSD2 application is able to find stuff like engine type, model number, year of production, etc?

The Keyreader does not work yet either; it keeps telling me something like 'IPL-0006, the applet probably wasn't started correctly'. What would be the easiest way to be able to read a modern BMW (e.g. F30) car key and display VIN-number and/or mileage? Everything used to work nicely on KeyReader 1.0.1, but only on cars <2007. I have also found KeyReader version 4.0.1, but I don't have the corresponding version of SAM...

It would really amaze me if you would be able to help me out!
07-05-2017, 14:06 PM,
[/quote]

Thank you very much for your reply! So it is normal that searching for a VIN number gives me 0 information about the car, even though KSD2 application is able to find stuff like engine type, model number, year of production, etc?

The Keyreader does not work yet either; it keeps telling me something like 'IPL-0006, the applet probably wasn't started correctly'. What would be the easiest way to be able to read a modern BMW (e.g. F30) car key and display VIN-number and/or mileage? Everything used to work nicely on KeyReader 1.0.1, but only on cars <2007. I have also found KeyReader version 4.0.1, but I don't have the corresponding version of SAM...

[/quote]

Ok, finding info's about a given vin thru ksd is done by using ksd client or simply ksd. ispa_light is to provide service info and dtc codes , milage etc from a key. Ispa_light is using ksd to provide awe units for a given service plus some other info's.

IPL-0006 mean what it says. applet wasn't started correctly. This happens from miss-configuration of java and/or ispa and keyreader.
Also try to use ie or firefox and not edge or chrome. IE works best calling keyreader applet.
Doc in link is to provide guide lines. Is not a detailed setup step by step from os up to ispa install. Basic knowledge is presumed.
That's all.
Regards
[+] 4 users say Thank You to jirkon for this post
07-05-2017, 14:17 PM,

[/quote]

Ok, finding info's about a given vin thru ksd is done by using ksd client or simply ksd. ispa_light is to provide service info and dtc codes , milage etc from a key. Ispa_light is using ksd to provide awe units for a given service plus some other info's.

IPL-0006 mean what it says. applet wasn't started correctly. This happens from miss-configuration of java and/or ispa and keyreader.
Also try to use ie or firefox and not edge or chrome. IE works best calling keyreader applet.
Doc in link is to provide guide lines. Is not a detailed setup step by step from os up to ispa install. Basic knowledge is presumed.
That's all.
Regards
[/quote]

You're a hero for taking the time explain, thank you very much!

Unfortunately, it seems like my 'basic knowledge' is insufficient to help out like I was trying to...

Any suggestions for a place to read into this specific topic?

coffee
13-05-2017, 14:03 PM,
English manual for keyreader plus, anyone have the drivers for it?

Attached Files
FCCID.io-User-manual-3275837.pdf
File Type: .pdf
Downloaded: 179 times
Size: 1.88 MB

[+] 2 users say Thank You to paw2000 for this post
15-05-2017, 14:05 PM,
Hi,

I just recived my keyreader plus and it seems that it's not compatible with the old one, not possible to use with AOS, atleast not now, and will try some setup with isba-hub internal setup and see if i can find any use for it. If anyone have a working setup, please let me know.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to paw2000 for this post
15-05-2017, 15:32 PM,
(15-05-2017, 14:05 PM)paw2000 Wrote:  Hi,

I just recived my keyreader plus and it seems that it's not compatible with the old one, not possible to use with AOS, atleast not now, and will try some setup with isba-hub internal setup and see if i can find any use for it. If anyone have a working setup, please let me know.

I am Having troubles with the driver. Did you find any?
15-05-2017, 16:34 PM,
Mine installed by it self, not asked for driver, and now have a device called "keyreader Plus"
And i managed to get it working in AOS, just use it in "old/fil mode" and map it as a network drive
\\192.168.17.17\KeyReader and inside there will be a keyreader.bin file, just point ispa-light (AOS) to that path and it worked for me.
[+] 8 users say Thank You to paw2000 for this post
15-05-2017, 17:26 PM,
My Windows7 64bit could not find any driver Will try it again on other laptop. Thanks for the info!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW BMW G31 Alpina replaced MGU CP fsc Loliceman 13 2,378 19-01-2024, 18:49 PM
Last Post: blax123
XZBMW CIC replaced want to delete the old fsc rana 4 604 11-09-2023, 13:05 PM
Last Post: Angelz
  BMW Keyreader Plus DESKTOP - installation problem javorkrustev 5 825 11-06-2023, 19:29 PM
Last Post: szilagyilajos
XZBMW Replaced GWS2 with different HWAP and HWEL Fractals 4 457 22-04-2023, 17:59 PM
Last Post: Node
  Solved ✔ Champ2 HU replaced in f20 Bluetooth issues Dee67 5 501 04-03-2023, 16:02 PM
Last Post: Dee67
XZBMW Where to find when the DPF has been replaced azwgh 3 363 28-02-2023, 05:36 AM
Last Post: znakedwrx
XZBMW what needs to be done after an airbag has been replaced bmw335d 3 388 22-01-2023, 19:23 PM
Last Post: Liteace
XSMini Encountered a problem, the DME was replaced and failed dlack99 3 322 07-01-2023, 17:02 PM
Last Post: AZCKNCLLC
XZBMW Solved ✔ Replaced FZD ECU G30 - Flash failed / repeat job - not responding / not executable Netocassion 15 1,332 04-11-2022, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Node
XZBMW BMW Keyreader Plus DESKTOP MarcsBMW 27 5,399 21-08-2022, 09:18 AM
Last Post: AmirPK