Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

15-01-2017, 10:50 AM,
XZBMW  ................
Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2017, 14:16 PM,
RE: BMW CIC US to EU
Icom

Wysłane z mojego SM-G920F przy użyciu Tapatalka
19-01-2017, 13:05 PM,
K+DCAN is enough, you can easy do it. You don't need ICOM at all.
23-01-2017, 07:14 AM,
What about for those bmw which came from Japan? I have E90 with CIC. Trying to install maps for my country. I have changed VO and coded CIC and CID module with NCS-Expert (not sure if anything else needed to code). Does anyone having any idea of what do I have to do next? I know CCC had different hardware and need to chenge few things before CCC can work. But what about CIC, has anything been done to make life simple? smile
28-01-2017, 07:45 AM,
Depends of what type of BMW are we talking about. The procedure is different for E series and F series cars. For E series you need D-CAN cable, for F series ENET cable and differene programs.
For example for F10 you need to change:

- DVD region to 2- could be done by changing VO or manually in CIC. Basically in US you have DVD region 1 697_DVD_CODE_1_US_CAN and need to change it to 698 DVD region 2.

- Disable iDrive legal disclaimer
HU_CIC => 3001 => LEGAL_DISCLAIMER_TIME => kein_ld

- Disable Rear and Side view camera legal disclaimer
2011-12 (CIC) subsection 3001 EXBOX
HU_CIC => 3001 => MACRO_CAM_LEGALDISCLAIMER => kein_ld
MACRO_NIVICAM_LDISCLAIMER kein_ld

- In CIC change also (if done manually):
RADIO_COUNTRY = ece
FM_DEEMPHASIS=50us

OR if changing VO from S853 to for example polish S8A1 and code out S645 BMW US Radio and S655 Satellite tuner, then change radio IBOC to aktiv and code KOMBI and CIC.
28-01-2017, 08:12 AM,
28-01-2017, 08:39 AM,
(28-01-2017, 07:45 AM)damascus7 Wrote:  Depends of what type of BMW are we talking about. The procedure is different for E series and F series cars. For E series you need D-CAN cable, for F series ENET cable and differene programs.
For example for F10 you need to change:

- DVD region to 2- could be done by changing VO or manually in CIC. Basically in US you have DVD region 1 697_DVD_CODE_1_US_CAN and need to change it to 698 DVD region 2.

- Disable iDrive legal disclaimer
HU_CIC => 3001 => LEGAL_DISCLAIMER_TIME => kein_ld

- Disable Rear and Side view camera legal disclaimer
2011-12 (CIC) subsection 3001 EXBOX
HU_CIC => 3001 => MACRO_CAM_LEGALDISCLAIMER => kein_ld
MACRO_NIVICAM_LDISCLAIMER kein_ld

- In CIC change also (if done manually):
RADIO_COUNTRY = ece
FM_DEEMPHASIS=50us

OR if changing VO from S853 to for example polish S8A1 and code out S645 BMW US Radio and S655 Satellite tuner, then change radio IBOC to aktiv and code KOMBI and CIC.

it does not work pal
what legal disclaimer has to change country market???
28-01-2017, 14:16 PM,
In Europe you do not have legal disclaimers don't you?

All you need is specific cable and software depends on model! You need to start learning how to code these values! READ READ READ and use google for example.
10-03-2017, 05:41 AM,
Hi guys,anyonce have idea to convert BMW CIC japan navigation to ECE version via Esys ?sorry my bad englisch
17-12-2017, 21:30 PM,
I have the same problem right here.

type US to ECE no problem.

But Deemphasis not possible. There are only two values in E Series. Wert_00 US/Korea not active and Wert_01 for US/Korea Cars.

I have no Radio Sound, but the list is showing. Other Sounds like, PDC, CD, BT Streaming no problem.