Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

24-02-2017, 11:03 AM,
Need help
I have a Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi 2005 with automatic transmition.Transmition broke I built myself, manual transmission So now I have a problem with instalation.car can not start because the installation asked to the P to be able to run and when the car starts working at 1000rpm if anyone can help me I would be grateful
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2017, 11:29 AM,
RE: Need help
You will probablly need ECU from manual, cranks sensor etc...

27-02-2017, 12:13 PM,
Hello or maybe it can just be programmed Into ecu for manual transmission smile

under If mine or others posts and info are helpful please give thanks/rep smile yes
23-03-2017, 05:17 AM,
You will be missing clutch pedal position sensor, VSS is different between A/T & M/T, and PCM will be monitoring/outputing transmission signals with its current A/T configuration. If you have a clutch pedal sensor, you can wire it in easily, one side to pin 35 on connector C175B at PCM and the other to pin 16 on connector C175T at PCM. If you have the 3 wire connector for VSS, pin 1-black/orange goes to ground, pin 2-white/blue goes to pin 3 on connector C175T at PCM, and pin 3-green/red goes to same pin 35 on connector C175B at PCM as the clutch pedal sensor. You MAY be able to flash an M/T ECM config, but I don't know for certain. Perhaps a guru can chime in.