Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS
24-07-2023, 07:15 AM,
RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS
(24-07-2023, 05:51 AM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  
(21-07-2023, 13:21 PM)ipcsr76 Wrote:  Hello,
I have a BMW F30 318D 07/2012 with Business navigation CID 6,5"
I want updated my car with CIC NBT professionnal and CID 8,8"...
CIC patcher V2 and FCSTOOLS is good for this operation?
I can use CIC NBT from USA for my EU car?
Thanks a lot.

Do you want CIC or NBT? There is no "CIC NBT Headunit"
So if you want CIC (Professional) yes, you can use this patcher with ECE or US Headunit.

(22-07-2023, 18:01 PM)Pedrom92 Wrote:  Hello, I have a CIC of an E90 that does not accept the Patch.  
If I use activation via USB script the screen turns red but it doesn't activate navigation.  
I flashed the CIC with winkfp but it stays the same, swtpatcher doesn't work the screen doesn't turn red, if I put the USB script for activation again it restarts in red but it still doesn't give navigation.  
anyone with similar problem?  
car originally had no navigation system.

Thanks

I think you didn´t understood what patcher V2 is doing.
After putting the patch via USB the Navigation will not be activated. You have to generate your own FSCs to get Navigation running. 

There is another thread and another patch which activates the HU after putting the USB stick into the HU. 

But now this will not work as you already have used this patch from this thread here

yes I know I have used this activation several times. what I was saying is that by script it accepts, restarts as it should with SWTPATCHER, but even after flashing to remove the script it doesn't work.
Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2023, 07:37 AM,
Oh ok, did you flash all 3 addresses?

And what do you want to do after removing the patch? You need the patch and then you should upload the FSCs into the Headunit with FSC Tool otherwise you will never have navigation acitvated

.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody  happy ::.
24-07-2023, 07:44 AM,
Yes, 63 62 A0. Flash without problem.
26-07-2023, 14:40 PM,
OK but what now? From my point of view you should now genearate FSC for the used VIN and put them into CIC with FSTool2....and you are done...
Just removing the patch will not bring you the FSCs back into the CIC!?

But regarding removing the patch: if it doesn´t workj with flashing...you have to connect via FTP and remove the *.bin file....and maybe put a new virign file (I don´t remember the name)

26-07-2023, 14:52 PM,
that's what i thought.
but since there is no ethernet in the OBD, I need the RJ45 to USB adapter to enter through the USB port.
after flashing it just doesn't accept SWTpatcher doesn't restart.
29-07-2023, 13:14 PM,
Did you played around with the date of FSCs? That could be a reason. You cannot overwrite FSC whoch is already in CIC with FSC signed same date, hour and minutes.

I tried with 2 USB2ethernet with no success. So I bought a OBD2 socket like one you have in the car...and made a cable from Quadlock plug to this new obd just for ethernet. That worked for me

29-07-2023, 19:33 PM,
(29-07-2023, 13:14 PM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  Did you played around with the date of FSCs? That could be a reason. You cannot overwrite FSC whoch is already in CIC with FSC signed same date, hour and minutes.

I tried with 2 USB2ethernet with no success. So I bought a OBD2 socket like one you have in the car...and made a cable from Quadlock plug to this new obd just for ethernet. That worked for me

not accepting the Patch cannot accept the FSC.
04-08-2023, 23:54 PM,
maybe the patch is still active....but you cannot overwrite "wrong generated FSC" with new generated FSC if they have same creation date....
that´s why I am asking

07-11-2023, 08:47 AM,
XZBMW  RE: BMW CIC PATCHER v2 - GENERATE YOUR OWN RETROFIT FSC CERTS
Hi everyone, 
I would like to activate CIC_Mid through Patch and fake FSC. 

It is known that the Patch from Intel123 only works with Professional units. However, you can find information on the forum that some guys have managed to activate CIC_Mid as well. Unfortunately, apart from the words themselves, I couldn't find anything else. Therefore, I wanted to take a closer look at the issue and try my hand at it. 

My findings at the moment are: 
1. Patch does not run via USB (What can be found on the web is confirmed)
2. Library error when trying to run Patch in Shell 
3. Swap of the Root certificate works until the CIC is restarted

It seems that there is also an rcert control mechanism in CIC_Mid, which replaces it with the original one if changes are detected. I also suspect that Patch doesn't work because the filenames in the CIC_Mid are different. The Cid_Mid are "CicMidNavRoot" and "CicMidNavSecond". I probably need to turn off control. Intel123 did this by changing two bytes in fs0. I'd like to do it here, but it begs the question, do I need to do a checksum correction when changing these bytes? If yes, how? I think that disabling the control would be enough to be able to replace the root certificate and upload the fake FSC to your VIN.

If this post helped you in anyway please use the +THANKS and/or REPUTATIONThx!

26-02-2024, 09:54 AM,
Hi, i'm having an issue with activating FSC codes via usb patcher method.
We had a CIC arrive that was dead. We managed to fix it but during flashing we had to use another vin since at the time i didnt have the VIN from the original car. Flashing done, cic works. I inserted cic in car, did VO coding, all fine. Then did the usb patcher method, that went fine too. 0x63 is accepted no problem, other fsc's are rejected, normal since i didnt inject any. Then i changed VIN in the FSC files to the last 7 digits of car's VIN as per instructions. But when i try to inject the FSCs i get this error:

<Throwable id="excep_1" timestamp="20240226-095811.381">
<MsgId>433</MsgId>
<MsgText>job failed with negative response error:
code: RoutineControl returned negative response
description: service Routine Control Verify Certificate returned positive response with with negative result status = INVALID_RESPONSE; LinkName: HU_CIC_63_ETHERNET
severity: ERROR
</MsgText>
<MsgArgs>
<MsgArg>negative response error:
code: RoutineControl returned negative response
description: service Routine Control Verify Certificate returned positive response with with negative result status = INVALID_RESPONSE; LinkName: HU_CIC_63_ETHERNET
severity: ERROR
</MsgArg>

Any help?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ID4 evo to ID6 Evo full retrofit, ATM issues 03178A mitch32 1 106 Yesterday, 17:52 PM
Last Post: mitch32
  Bmw G31 retrofit Mgu id7 atm problem intranet 19 2,157 Yesterday, 09:21 AM
Last Post: evaldazj
  Kafas issue aftrer ACC Retrofit It3_Magic 2 124 Yesterday, 07:53 AM
Last Post: gt678
XZBMW Neck warmer retrofit Just2fast5 3 228 14-04-2024, 12:32 PM
Last Post: MOCKING_BIRD
XZBMW BMW E84 Cruise control retrofit not workig Alyn546 4 152 12-04-2024, 14:23 PM
Last Post: DieStream
  F10 FLA retrofit beng2k 30 914 11-04-2024, 18:43 PM
Last Post: beng2k
XZBMW BMW f20 KOMBI2 retrofit bm92 15 387 10-04-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: bm92
  Car Systems / Custom Retrofit Garage ENBT Adapter Ulsmak 39 2,063 02-04-2024, 08:25 AM
Last Post: painsage
  E60 NBT Evo retrofit ZBE3 to ZBE4 painsage 7 261 31-03-2024, 18:35 PM
Last Post: painsage
XZBMW BMW F34 LHD to RHD heated seats retrofit coding Schnitzer 4 194 29-03-2024, 20:44 PM
Last Post: grizzle