Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

[GUIDE] E-sys Launcher Cheat Codes - How to Make your Own
05-04-2017, 06:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017, 05:58 AM by Almaretto.)
XZBMW  [GUIDE] E-sys Launcher Cheat Codes - How to Make your Own
I recently shared some details on how to create your own E-sys Launcher Cheat Codes via PM. Since I already typed up, I thought it may be helpful for more individuals.

These Codes work for both Premium and Pro version of Tokenmaster's Launcher.
  • Pro: syncs with Github repository.
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\TokenMaster\E-Sys Launcher PRO\FDLCodes
  • Premium: you can manually download updates from same repositorry
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\TokenMaster\E-Sys Launcher Premium\FDLCodes
If you are not familiar with E-sys Cheat Codes, see video (@1:25): https://youtu.be/vaOwkcflFBE

The XML format is rather straightforward. There are plenty of examples (see directories above), but here are a few tips:
  1. Use Notepad++ to make changes. It has many advantages, including colors, dictionary to correct or insert words, HTML highlight function, search, & collapse on different levels.
    [Image: OwjQmn8t.png] ...... [Image: awC728gt.png]

2. Start with Basic Shell (See details & examples of bold letters below):
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
    <FDL>
    <!--A-->
    <cafd id="B" name="C" author="A" series="D">
    <code description="E">
    <group id="F">
    <function start="G" end="G" comment="H" mask="G">I</function>
    </group>
    </code>
    </CAFD>
    </FDL>
    • A) Author Name = Eg, "Almaretto_Personal". I use same name as File (eg, Almaretto_Personal.xml). Author is used in configuration when selecting sheets as well as one of the filters. See "D" for second.
      [Image: V9MXG44t.png]
    • B) CAFD_ID = Eg, "000017BE" (Note: do not include full name like CAFD_000017BE_125_025_010)
    • C) ECU Name = Eg, "BDC_01"
    • D) Series (OPTIONAL), use only Main series (See CAFD_ID PDF, Pg 2 FAFP Table or PSdZ data mainseries folders) = Eg, "F015,I001". Use G011 not G012. This is second filter.
      [Image: 3Yx5Pp6t.png]
    • E)Description show in list of codes. Use keywords to filter results. Certain characters are allowed (eg, %), but do not use ones like "<" or "#" or "&."
    • F) 4 Alphanumeric CAF Section = EG, "3020". These are the main folders in CAF. If coding spans multiple groups, you can close group (ie </Group>) & start new one. As an example, see my coding for NGHB.
    • G) This is "Storage Info" (Start, End, Bitmask) = "9", "9", "00000001b". You can view in NCD / CAFD tool or E-sys (check Storage Info" box). If information is incorrect, you will have description, but nothing or part of code displayed when you "Review." You can have multiple functions between groups.
    • H) Comment (Optional). These show in third column when you select "Review" button. I sometimes use for funktion name (eg, "TCM_LOGIC_R_OFF_DOOR") to make verification of "G" [ie 1st (FDL) & 3rd column (Comment) would match]. You could also use to list additional information such as factory values or reminder to complete coding in other modules. See image below.
    • I) You can either use drop-down words (eg, "aktiv") or werte values (eg "01"). If you spell incorrectly, you will get errors or you might get incorrect selects for target.

[Image: CCG1cgAt.png]

Here is what it looks like filled in. Note how code start & end gets highlighted in purple to show complete arguments.

[Image: ttrZyzFt.png]

3. When you think you are done, you can open *file.xml in Internet Explorer. If you made a mistake (eg, use unacceptable characters or forget to close arguments), you will get something like:
    [Image: qEMIjcEt.png]
    If correct:
    [Image: 4bUw7ePt.png]

4. If you make a mistake, you can correct. Then, select "Refresh" button to re-load available Cheat Codes.
  5. It is up to you whether you want to reduce amount of text by putting multiple options between each "CAFD_ID." It is pretty much just copy, paste, & change necessary information.
    • FDL brackets entire list
    • CAFD brackets ECU's. You can either put all functions under same group or divide up if you want to use different series filters
    • Code groups each selectable option
    • Group brackets all functions of a particular code within same section
Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!

Reputation: +18 - intel123 [+1] , Loliceman [+1] , pesona [+1] , Czozen [+1] , brunoman [+1] , ruben_17non [+1] , chang2 [+1] , Reclaimer [+1] , gvitkis [+1] , mdanilo [+1] , aboulfad [+1] , simonchs [+1] , Waveshaper [+1] , B1257 [+1] , atc1979dc [+1] , ivo1bg [+1] , rghelase2001 [+1] , Wangzhijun [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 66 users say Thank You to Almaretto for this post
05-04-2017, 07:10 AM,
RE: [GUIDE] E-sys Launcher Cheat Codes - How to Make your Own
Very Nice guide yes
[+] 4 users say Thank You to botho for this post
05-04-2017, 16:06 PM,
Reminded me to move my xml file to my GitHub account. I meant to do it a while back and forgotten about it. biggrin
[+] 2 users say Thank You to dracon for this post
22-08-2017, 13:24 PM,
Hi, is there another program which can be used to edit the FDL codes?
Would be great if there is one where you have rows and columns to edit.
Like in Excel, it looks perfect but you can't edit or save it.
Best regards

enjoy
If my answer helped you I would appreciate if you could leave a Thanks and a positive Reputationunder
22-08-2017, 14:53 PM,
(22-08-2017, 13:24 PM)Waveshaper Wrote:  Hi, is there another program which can be used to edit the FDL codes?
Would be great if there is one where you have rows and columns to edit.
Like in Excel, it looks perfect but you can't edit or save it.
Best regards

None that I know exist. You would have to write some kind of script to convert excel into correct format because ultimately xml is what is used by Launcher.

23-08-2017, 19:09 PM,
Hi Almaretto,
thx for the quick answer. I see, there is no easy way.

But I have another question. I downloaded your FDL Codes and also the others from Github but the format is somehow wrong. Could you send me your latest FDL Codes? Would be really great. Thanks a lot.

enjoy
If my answer helped you I would appreciate if you could leave a Thanks and a positive Reputationunder
23-08-2017, 20:04 PM,
XZBMW  RE: [GUIDE] E-sys Launcher Cheat Codes - How to Make your Own
(23-08-2017, 19:09 PM)Waveshaper Wrote:  Hi Almaretto,
thx for the quick answer. I see, there is no easy way.

But I have another question. I downloaded your FDL Codes and also the others from Github but the format is somehow wrong. Could you send me your latest FDL Codes? Would be really great. Thanks a lot.

Easy is a relative term. I find using Notepad++ as simple as copy and paste, basically inserting into boxes the same way you would a table.

For Github, you cannot right click and download xml; this results in unreadable file. Instead, left click to open; it will look like attached. You copy and paste just the 2531 lines of text in box into Notepad and save as *xml.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 2 users say Thank You to Almaretto for this post
26-08-2017, 22:20 PM,
I've submitted a pull request for my cheat sheets a couple weeks back and even though it's all properly formatted as Almaretto describes and works on my own pro launcher, whoever maintains the repo on github asked me to reformat it but didn't give any guidance about how to reformat. I don't know who maintains the repo I just want to figure out what i need to do to get my PR accepted. Any help Almaretto?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If this post helped you in anyway please use the thanks and/or REP buttons down here.under Thanks!
26-08-2017, 22:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 26-08-2017, 23:00 PM by Almaretto.)
(26-08-2017, 22:20 PM)cryptocar Wrote:  I've submitted a pull request for my cheat sheets a couple weeks back and even though it's all properly formatted as Almaretto describes and works on my own pro launcher, whoever maintains the repo on github asked me to reformat it but didn't give any guidance about how to reformat. I don't know who maintains the repo I just want to figure out what i need to do to get my PR accepted. Any help Almaretto?

Packetpilot and Botho approve. Not sure who else.

It is ironic that Packetpilot asked you to filter at your redundant codes when he has some of his own.

26-08-2017, 23:36 PM,
(26-08-2017, 22:54 PM)Almaretto Wrote:  
(26-08-2017, 22:20 PM)cryptocar Wrote:  I've submitted a pull request for my cheat sheets a couple weeks back and even though it's all properly formatted as Almaretto describes and works on my own pro launcher, whoever maintains the repo on github asked me to reformat it but didn't give any guidance about how to reformat. I don't know who maintains the repo I just want to figure out what i need to do to get my PR accepted. Any help Almaretto?

Packetpilot and Botho approve. Not sure who else.

It is ironic that Packetpilot asked you to filter at your redundant codes when he has some of his own.

While some of my codes are redundant, a lot aren't since a lot of my codes are based on F025 mainseries. So until I made my own sheets there were maybe 2-3 modules out of 33 installed on the car that had any codes available. So just glancing over my codes a lot are redundant but in practice the vast majority are actually novel (in a manner of speaking. There's only a handful of things I've learned myself through translation, trial, & error like disabling xDrive, and didn't take from various posts and paper cheat sheets.). I'm gonna keep refining my sheets adding modules and various things from my 3 F series BMW's and then try another PR and talk to packetpilot to get my codes pulled. Thanks again for your insight and guide!

If this post helped you in anyway please use the thanks and/or REP buttons down here.under Thanks!
[+] 2 users say Thank You to cryptocar for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disable CC messages relating to a CC-ID codes TheNine90 102 13,340 8 hours ago
Last Post: Wibbles
  ISTA launcher problem Red_bean_bun 1 156 26-03-2024, 05:11 AM
Last Post: 2013m5
  ISTA launcher console (v1.2.4.11 and up) Node 18 2,691 20-03-2024, 20:30 PM
Last Post: Node
  NEED FA CODES FROM VIN E92 tigre 1 85 28-02-2024, 17:41 PM
Last Post: nBlacky
XZBMW ESys Launcher PRO Setup 2.8.1 fengyonghua21 400 47,071 28-02-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Pommie
  Solved ✔ ista d 4.45.30 Launcher B O S S 10 1,150 04-02-2024, 18:24 PM
Last Post: B O S S
XZBMW TokenMaster Launcher 5.2 Update hayend 24 4,230 03-02-2024, 10:37 AM
Last Post: zero9
XZBMW bmw ista launcher console error Mathijshee 1 226 05-12-2023, 17:57 PM
Last Post: Node
  ISTA Launcher BMW888 0 464 05-12-2023, 12:01 PM
Last Post: BMW888
XZBMW Full SDP using Launcher console Mauker33 10 1,103 11-11-2023, 13:45 PM
Last Post: Mauker33