Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

KGM To FRM
20-05-2017, 06:05 AM,
XZBMW  KGM To FRM
Need help wiring KGM High to FRM3 use to work fine when I used DuPont and spades, after I wired up connector it's having trouble on wake-up any ideas?

Please, Press the Buttons [Image: tyl_add.png],  [Image: postbit_l_add.gif], and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] If this post helps, or useful information for you!

FSC Repair kits
Service history
Swiftec File Services
NBT/EVO/EntryNav2 (Provisioning only)
Feature code supplier - HUTOOL

Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2017, 12:31 PM,
RE: KGM To FRM
(20-05-2017, 06:05 AM)EuroCSL Wrote:  Need help wiring KGM High to FRM3 use to work fine when I used DuPont and spades, after I wired up connector it's having trouble on wake-up any ideas?

15WUP connect to +12V

Press [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] and[Image: Qi7qHzl.jpg], If this post helped you.thankyou
20-05-2017, 15:42 PM,
(20-05-2017, 12:31 PM)AutoExe3219 Wrote:  
(20-05-2017, 06:05 AM)EuroCSL Wrote:  Need help wiring KGM High to FRM3 use to work fine when I used DuPont and spades, after I wired up connector it's having trouble on wake-up any ideas?

15WUP connect to +12V

Yes pin 12 Cas wake up is connected

Please, Press the Buttons [Image: tyl_add.png],  [Image: postbit_l_add.gif], and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] If this post helps, or useful information for you!

FSC Repair kits
Service history
Swiftec File Services

22-05-2017, 16:42 PM,
Bump please help

FSC Repair kits
Service history
Swiftec File Services