Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

NBT EVO b140 Flashing fails with CheckMemoryhttp error
24-08-2017, 03:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 27-08-2017, 09:10 AM by Mwahab.)
0AirBag  NBT EVO b140 Flashing fails with CheckMemoryhttp error
I have 2 B140 units, both of them fails during the BIGGEST SWFL 0000271a

This is the message we get when flashing fails

service routinecontrol CheckMemoryHttp returned unexpected result: debugiInformation_02_FF: ECU: HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET_63 severity: FATAL ERROR

One unit was patched, and i needed to patch with a new VIN so the provider advised me to to reflash it in order to load the new sets.

The other unit came to me like that, SOFT BIRCKED!

We tried several stuff and all of them failed.

Dowgraded from Btld 5 to 00
Pszdata 60 - 61 - 61.2 - 62 - 59.x
Flashed it with ID4 TAL
Flashed it with the old patched VIN
Flashed over CAN
Flashed over DHCP server
ENET was used during the whole process
Flashed in CAR then in BENCH
Excluded this SWFL from TAL, other were flashed successfully.
Flashed W/O btld
W/O Parallel programming
Esys 3.27 - 3.28
Windows 10
Hard drive can not be accessed via tool32
installed java x64
dissembled the unit, and i didnt found any loose connection.

This the second unit i have like this, and its getting so annoying.

I hope somebody may help, who had ever saw such issue and solved it.
Your help is much appreciated

Several respected brains in Cartech remooted in, ended up with the same eror, they told me to " REFLASH AGAIN AND AGAIN"
others admits it's Soft bricked

Notes: During 271a SWFL, the Flashing takes variable times, from slow to being so fast, the screen sometimes stays at 1%, other times 18% till 30% but the outcome is the same.
A reboot sound is heard during flashing this SWFL, is that normal?

I just thought about flashing it with an ICOM.

These ppl were in during the whole process remotely
@Loliceman
@Bagzbanny

stuff you may need is included as logs, Istep etc
[Image: Fqw9riK.jpg]

[Image: YZaTOH7.jpg]
[Image: iYIflSm.jpg]
[Image: 8zFir6E.jpg]
[Image: p8GMNkt.jpg]
[Image: kWClbpq.jpg]

Quote:MCDDiagService<id=36900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.MCD3_PerformECUFlash, service=RDBI_ADS - ReadDataByIdentifier ActiveDiagnosticSession, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x63>
[HU_NBT2 - 63 - swfl_0000271a-001_052_004] Transaction type: swDeploy; Message: 2% progress on ECUId:HU_NBT2_0x63 [3% of swfl_0000271a-001_052_004]
[HU_NBT2 - 63 - swfl_0000271a-001_052_004] Transaction type: swDeploy; Message: TA finished
[HU_NBT2 - 63] -MessageID is used multiple times, so MessageText may be ambiguous-job failed with negative response error:
code: repeat job
description: transfer data repetition counter exceeded; ECU: HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET
severity: ERROR

[HU_NBT2 - 63] - [Exception - HU_NBT2 - 63] job failed with negative response error:
code: repeat job
description: transfer data repetition counter exceeded; ECU: HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET

[HU_NBT2 - 63] prepareECUforFlash started
MCDDiagService<id=352900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.hu.MCD3_PrepareECUforFlash, service=RC_DEACTIVATE_HDD_SAFE_MODE - RoutineControl DeactivateHddSafeMode, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x63>
MCDDiagService<id=36900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.hu.MCD3_PrepareECUforFlash, service=RDBI_ADS - ReadDataByIdentifier ActiveDiagnosticSession, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x63>
MCDDiagService<id=36900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.hu.MCD3_PrepareECUforFlash, service=RDBI_ADS - ReadDataByIdentifier ActiveDiagnosticSession, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x63>
[HU_NBT2 - 63] prepareECUforFlash error
[HU_NBT2 - 63] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files.
[HU_NBT2 - 63] - [Exception - HU_NBT2 - 63] negative response error:
code: the result contains an error
description: Service RDBI_ADS has error in result: [Severity=2051][ErrorCode=53311][ErrorCodeDescription=Module offline][VendorCode=20039][VendorCodeDescription=link is no longer active]; ECU: HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET

[HU_NBT2 - 63] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files.
[HU_NBT2 - 63] - [Exception - HU_NBT2 - 63] negative response error:
description: Service RDBI_ADS has error in result: [Severity=2051][ErrorCode=53311][ErrorCodeDescription=Module offline][VendorCode=20039][VendorCodeDescription=link is no longer active]; ECU: HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET

[HU_NBT2 - 63] finalizeECUFlash started
[HU_NBT2 - 63] finalizeECUFlash finished
[] There was an error, please check the log files.
[] - [Exception - HU_NBT2 - 63] negative response error:

[] finalizeVehicleFlash started
MCDDiagService<id=230900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=DSC - DiagnosticSessionControl, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
MCDDiagService<id=230900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=DSC - DiagnosticSessionControl, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x10>
MCDDiagService<id=230900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=DSC - DiagnosticSessionControl, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x10>
MCDDiagService<id=230900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=DSC - DiagnosticSessionControl, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x63>
MCDDiagService<id=230900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=DSC - DiagnosticSessionControl, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0x63>
MCDDiagService<id=66900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=RC_DAFM_DFM - RoutineControl DeactivateFlashMode, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
MCDDiagService<id=66900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=RC_DAFM_DFM - RoutineControl DeactivateFlashMode, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
MCDDiagService<id=36900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=RDBI_ADS - ReadDataByIdentifier ActiveDiagnosticSession, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
MCDDiagService<id=230900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeVehicleFlash, service=DSC - DiagnosticSessionControl, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
[] finalizeVehicleFlash finished
[] finalizeTALExecution started
MCDDiagService<id=36900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeTALExecution, service=RDBI_ADS - ReadDataByIdentifier ActiveDiagnosticSession, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
MCDDiagService<id=36900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeTALExecution, service=RDBI_ADS - ReadDataByIdentifier ActiveDiagnosticSession, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
MCDDiagService<id=464900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeTALExecution, service=RC_TAS_ROUTING - Routine Control for TAS, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xf0>
MCDDiagService<id=464900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeTALExecution, service=RC_TAS_ROUTING - Routine Control for TAS, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xf0>
[] finalizeTALExecution finished
TAL execution finished
TAL-Execution finished with status: "FinishedWithError". [C207]
TAL execution finished. Duration: "29min 9s". [C206]

Read SVT after TAL execution started.
MCDDiagService<id=46900, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_GenerateConfigFromVehicle, service=RDBI_SVK - ReadDataByIdentifier SVK, description=error: timeout, link=Physical request to ECU with address 0xdf>
Read SVT after TAL execution finished.
ESYS LOGS.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 31 times
Size: 22 bytes

All my knowledge is free for exchange with valuable information
Sharing->Development
  • FSC Repair kits - FSC Retrofits and Conversions Service history
  • Secure Coding 2.0 Type Key, FA, SFA
  • NBT/EVO/EntryNav2/MGU
  • MGU Carplay/Android auto W/O Telematics/CP/Patching in Middle East and Northern Africa
  • Feature Installer codes B2B
  • DME VIN ISN Working Hours IMMO OFF File and Remote Service/SWIFTEC - MG1 MD1 IMMO OFF
  • (E,F,G) 7DCT - DKG - 8HP - 6HP - EGS7 ISN Reset
  • KAFAS4 Virgin and Patching Remote
  • CAS2/3/4 Full IMMO & LOCKSMITH Customization Dump & Remote
  • HUF5663_434Mhz NO REMOTE SIGNAL FIX
  • F&G Series Headlight Customization
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2017, 05:01 AM,
RE: NBT EVO b140 Flashing fails with CheckMemoryhttp error
Why are you flashing with Launcher enabled? It is not needed.

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Almaretto for this post
24-08-2017, 07:16 AM,
All in place in the block ????
All correctly connected?
Hard drive, DVD drive?
[+] 2 users say Thank You to IZGOY for this post
24-08-2017, 08:58 AM,
Were you able to flash other swfl files or was this the first swfl file it flashed and it failed as soon as it starts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
24-08-2017, 10:40 AM,
Try, 3.30 without launcher and psdzdata V59 or V60, check if you obtain same error.
is extrange i never have this error...

check RAM and HDD of your laptop, need free space, for "unpack" Swfl´s

Please, Press the Buttons [Image: postbit_thx.gif] and [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] if This post help or is usefull for you! Not is needed write just only thanks in Threads thumbsup
[+] 5 users say Thank You to ruben_17non for this post
24-08-2017, 12:42 PM,
(24-08-2017, 05:01 AM)Almaretto Wrote:  Why are you flashing with Launcher enabled? It is not needed.

I personally tried with the Launcher and without the Launcher.

(24-08-2017, 07:16 AM)IZGOY Wrote:  All in place in the block ????
All correctly connected?
Hard drive, DVD drive?

Yes all in place, the unit was working fine before flashing with an Emulator attached, it read the USB, and i selected the hdd to be flashed also.
There wasn't any Music collection saved on the HDD.

(24-08-2017, 08:58 AM)bmwdd Wrote:  Were you able to flash other swfl files or was this the first swfl file it flashed and it failed as soon as it starts?

Yes i were able to Flash other SWFL when i exclude 271a from TAL

(24-08-2017, 10:40 AM)ruben_17non Wrote:  Try, 3.30 without launcher and psdzdata V59 or V60, check if you obtain same error.
is extrange i never have this error...

check RAM and HDD of your laptop, need free space, for "unpack" Swfl´s

I tried with my PC, yes there wasn't enough good space just around 20GB in Drive with 'Data' Folder, then tried with @Gabrolla PC, i will check with him if is there was enough space or not.

Sharing->Development
  • NBT/EVO/EntryNav2/MGU
  • MGU Carplay/Android auto W/O Telematics/CP/Patching in Middle East and Northern Africa
  • DME VIN ISN Working Hours IMMO OFF File and Remote Service/SWIFTEC - MG1 MD1 IMMO OFF
24-08-2017, 13:27 PM,
Make sure your do not have any antivirus monitoring running

[+] 1 user says Thank You to bmwdd for this post
24-08-2017, 13:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-08-2017, 13:34 PM by Mwahab.)
(24-08-2017, 13:27 PM)bmwdd Wrote:  Make sure your do not have any antivirus monitoring running

I have no antivirus in Programming PC, Firewall is disabled too.
It's like i am reeady for any attack biggrin

Have you faced such issue before?

Someone one in Russian forum is telling me
Quote:Looks like your EVOs have been opened and not properly reassembled. HDD or DVD drive is not properly connected. Make sure to unscrew the adapter board before inserting it into DVD, then screw it back together when DVD is already attached to a connector. Check the drive status in Tool32. If your HDD or DVD is not found, you would not be able to flash 271a - it tries to update the drive firmware and fails when no drive is found. It took me a while to figure this one out. DVD connector is a PITA to connect properly. Must be an easter egg from BMW.

Anybody can share link for V58.0 - 59.0 - 60.0 ? any of them.

Sharing->Development
  • NBT/EVO/EntryNav2/MGU
24-08-2017, 13:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-08-2017, 16:45 PM by Clusters.)
(24-08-2017, 13:33 PM)Mwahab Wrote:  
(24-08-2017, 13:27 PM)bmwdd Wrote:  Make sure your do not have any antivirus monitoring running

I have no antivirus in Programming PC, Firewall is disabled too.
It's like i am reeady for any attack biggrin

Have you faced such issue before?

Someone one in Russian forum is telling me
Quote:Looks like your EVOs have been opened and not properly reassembled. HDD or DVD drive is not properly connected. Make sure to unscrew the adapter board before inserting it into DVD, then screw it back together when DVD is already attached to a connector. Check the drive status in Tool32. If your HDD or DVD is not found, you would not be able to flash 271a - it tries to update the drive firmware and fails when no drive is found. It took me a while to figure this one out. DVD connector is a PITA to connect properly. Must be an easter egg from BMW.

Anybody can share link for V58.0 - 59.0 - 60.0 ? any of them.

Rule 3: Do not Post Links on the Board! External links must be attached in a notepad file.

Thanks, Admin

Like this under

Enviado de meu SM-G955F usando Tapatalk

Attached Files
link.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 128 times
Size: 50 bytes

[+] 2 users say Thank You to ivannw for this post
24-08-2017, 14:03 PM,
You can easily tell if your evo was opened before or not

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW Need help for an error. TibeRiuSca 1 38 2 hours ago
Last Post: cipi gutuie
  VO code RSE_HIGH_NBT2 error HU_man 3 128 12-04-2024, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Node
XZBMW Error by Ista ABL_DIT_AS6100_TRAMODE_RESET arcelik 18 594 08-04-2024, 19:58 PM
Last Post: Fatalix
XZBMW xdrive off with esys without error in dash dankocg 14 2,809 07-04-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Fatalix
  NBT Evo CAFD missing after coding error Mugga 12 490 05-04-2024, 20:30 PM
Last Post: Mugga
  Solved ✔ ICOM NEXT Error bmwcare 4 2,470 01-04-2024, 11:34 AM
Last Post: ivanp
  BMW E83 A1 error - MRS: No message from DSC ... ivanp 22 1,099 27-03-2024, 22:09 PM
Last Post: ivanp
  F15 6WB Retrofit VIN Error moreply 4 256 25-03-2024, 07:24 AM
Last Post: RuleNormaliai
  Flashing a stock box map to an E60 with XHP? GoNz0- 10 375 20-03-2024, 09:33 AM
Last Post: tomaxsas
XZBMW F15 Programming Error mcrussell 7 450 20-03-2024, 05:38 AM
Last Post: SweetBMW