Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Urgent For ALL China FGTech V53 users!!!
09-03-2014, 08:36 AM,
Urgent For ALL China FGTech V53 users!!!
Just make sure is your PC infected after installed V53 Galletto, and why:

Many's (maybe All) the software CD's or ghost image from sellers come with Virus.

That is the reason why they told you to disable Antivirus(they try to stolen your others softwares for cloning

etc)

Because the Virus that come with Galletos is a very bad One.
LPK.dll that infect all your computer and transform them selfs in another kind of virus, most Back door Virus
It opens doors to others, like that, they can acces all your data when you connetc to internet.

If you do not connect to Internet, all you computer will be infected, without you even knowing, because you do

not have antivirus on(in notice earlier asked to stop).

And Your Computer will crash after you install the software.

The only LPK.Dll that you need is in your galletto software(FGtech -folder) and it is smaller size than others,

no more LPK.dll's. All others, they are all VIRUS(size about 48kb/bigger than software folder one)

The is software without any LPK.dll, so try to search them or ask other members to share. I use EU clone, so i

can't help with that.

NOTE: If you already have copy the DVD files that come with galleto, you have make a new windows OS Install,

Because , even if you made a restore Point earlier, does not Work, because the virus hide inside all restore.

Make a clean Windows OS install and don't use same software again!!!

AND check with antivirus all your pen drivers(USB- sticks) also, virus is everywhere, believe me.

EDITED:

Maybe help understand:

lpk.dll size113kb 100% = OK
lpk.dll size 49kb = VIRUS

Fgtech v53 needs that lpk.dll size 113kb, without give error.

Maybe Malware antibytes can clean your pc/USB- sticks without full OS installing. So just try first. Help if you disabled system restore first and then make scanning.

Good luck -Bimmeristi

Was I helpful? Please support my time and Hit [Image: tyl_add.png]  And [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] -button's.

NEW Trasdata 9 Master support Bosch SM(service mode) etc enjoy
Reputation: +4 - ahadi [+1] , volavka [+1] , kadavra01 [+1] , JarsaR [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 27 users say Thank You to Bimmeristi for this post
09-03-2014, 22:12 PM,
RE: Urgent For ALL China FGTech V53 users!!!
Hi friend, please can you help me with your version?
10-03-2014, 13:25 PM,
Each installation of illegal software carries the risk of catching the virus. In the worst case, permanent damage to your computer.
Work on the rice Galleto is not safe and can damage the ECU
10-03-2014, 17:51 PM,
What Bimmeristi say is true !
wend I recive the FGT3 use vanpirept SW !
but another thing !
on the PC I use for work or HDD , I do not use anti-virus !
but I dont connect them to internet !
you got to make you choices !

ART TECH GARAGE
10-03-2014, 18:15 PM,
(09-03-2014, 08:36 AM)Bimmeristi Wrote:  Just make sure is your PC infected after installed V53 Galletto, and why:

Many's (maybe All) the software CD's or ghost image from sellers come with Virus.

That is the reason why they told you to disable Antivirus(they try to stolen your others softwares for cloning

etc)

Because the Virus that come with Galletos is a very bad One.
LPK.dll that infect all your computer and transform them selfs in another kind of virus, most Back door Virus
It opens doors to others, like that, they can acces all your data when you connetc to internet.

If you do not connect to Internet, all you computer will be infected, without you even knowing, because you do

not have antivirus on(in notice earlier asked to stop).

And Your Computer will crash after you install the software.

The only LPK.Dll that you need is in your galletto software(FGtech -folder) and it is smaller size than others,

no more LPK.dll's. All others, they are all VIRUS(size about 48kb/bigger than software folder one)

The is software without any LPK.dll, so try to search them or ask other members to share. I use EU clone, so i

can't help with that.

NOTE: If you already have copy the DVD files that come with galleto, you have make a new windows OS Install,

Because , even if you made a restore Point earlier, does not Work, because the virus hide inside all restore.

Make a clean Windows OS install and don't use same software again!!!

AND check with antivirus all your pen drivers(USB- sticks) also, virus is everywhere, believe me.

Good luck -Bimmeristi

for me this is not a problem for this tool , and other , xprog , upa vag commander ,.... i use it in one PC , this PC without antivirus , without internet !
so if you do that , you will never get any problem !!!
Regards
12-03-2014, 16:40 PM,
Please remember, virus is everywhere, in your pen drivers(USB- sticks) if used with infected PC. And if used same USB- sticks with another PC, there too.

Was I helpful? Please support my time and Hit [Image: tyl_add.png]  And [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] -button's.

NEW Trasdata 9 Master support Bosch SM(service mode) etc enjoy
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Bimmeristi for this post
12-03-2014, 17:11 PM,
I also have been infected with this virus as it resolves now friends?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solved ✔ Isuzu transtron ECU bricked. Urgent Dash_Burner 2 69 16-04-2024, 20:26 PM
Last Post: Dash_Burner
  SEARCH URGENT VR for Delphi DCM 6.2V VAG 04L907445 obdcloud 7 316 19-12-2023, 09:01 AM
Last Post: zi0m3k
XZBMW FGTech Galletto 4 V54 Clone Software Disk broken khalid68 2 380 22-10-2023, 14:04 PM
Last Post: khalid68
  renault edc17c84 need corect checksum urgent florinu 4 358 19-07-2023, 18:17 PM
Last Post: wajda3
XZBMW Urgent [OEM ECU PFLASH Request]! Jordiano 14 994 11-06-2023, 18:24 PM
Last Post: ____ANGEL___
  SOLVED! Meriva E87 DTC off please -urgent! kreepyme 0 264 12-05-2023, 14:37 PM
Last Post: kreepyme
  No Feedback Given Sid 310 DTC off please urgent! kreepyme 1 322 16-12-2022, 17:22 PM
Last Post: mechanior2686
  Ksuite for china clone body1982 0 581 03-11-2022, 05:17 AM
Last Post: body1982
PCitroen FGTECH Galleto error Le-Mans 4 1,864 26-08-2022, 16:11 PM
Last Post: Le-Mans
  Urgent OPF/GPF off Mercedes MG1 M3MB3R 0 495 05-08-2022, 12:51 PM
Last Post: M3MB3R