Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Need assistance withDeutz Fahr Agrotron K410
28-11-2017, 22:09 PM,
2default_avatar  Need assistance withDeutz Fahr Agrotron K410
Good day fellow members.

Having a bit of a dilemma here with a Deutz Fahr Agrotron K410 from 2013 agriculture tractor with Heinzmann ECU which is my 1st Deutz Fahr to remap.
Trying to read its file with Kess V2 using universal cable as according to Kess help page, only certain ECU with correct Atmel will be able to remap.

I have identified the 14 pin obd socket and noticed that 12volt is not constant there, it only comes on when ignition is on.
When attempting to read, Kess does it's stuff (turn on turn off ignition) and no sign of an ID as it always comes up with "wakeup error".
I see that the 14 pin Kess cable for this tractor comes with some alligator clamps to supply exterior voltage probably to Kess I assume.
Question to the experts familiar with this tractor, is if possible to R/W this ECU with Kess universal cable and just applying some piggy tails for positive and negative wires to apply exterior 12 volts to feed Kess constantly or is there another secret on how to do these with Kess?

Attached are photos from the ECU's interior and OBD port.
Await your kind response.

BRs.

Attached Files
Link.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 12 times
Size: 70 bytes

Quote this message in a reply