Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Audi Map 2018 6.26.1 8R0051884FC
07-01-2019, 13:30 PM,
RE: Audi Map 2018 6.26.1 8R0051884FC
Did you read in Post 1 the instructions?
Its explained there as far as I remember!

Mercedes Benz Map activation codes at good prices
Ant region any system until NTG7
Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2019, 16:03 PM,
if i have HN+R_EU_AU_K0900 I WANT UPLOAD 6.26.1 MUST UPDATE AND FIRMWARE? WITH VERSION FIRMWARE? ACTIVATOR WORK 3GP 6024.2 IT IS COMPATIBLE? THANK YOU
29-01-2019, 06:43 AM,
(07-01-2019, 13:30 PM)alleshateinende Wrote:  Did you read in Post 1 the instructions?
Its explained there as far as I remember!
I managed to get it working... had to remove FSC - previous failed activation attempt apparently left some files behind (even after MMI software update).
After removal I re-ran the activator and it worked.
08-02-2019, 22:17 PM,
Hello
I insert card with dark dll activator but on the screen there is nothing. How to activate map from script ? 6.28.2
18-03-2019, 09:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 18-03-2019, 09:52 AM by Dangerell.)
ZTAudi  RE: Audi Map 2018 6.26.1 8R0051884FC
Hi,

I just rembered i had here some posts regarding an RSU MMI Update that failed to update multiple times and i did not knew why, i though its hdd related, now i came back with news regarding that. I have found a way to update it without problems.

The problem was that i had also to enter in the rear unit's green menu to delete the database + partition as this was the thing causing he problem... new maps interfered with old maps that were on the rear unit's hdd. ( i did not even knew there is one also for the rear unit ) and there is also an engineering menu in the rear unit i just don't remember the buttons combination and also reset combination.

I tested all the button combinations until i found the one for the green menu, its not written anywhere on the internet about this.. neither Audi did not told me this as they asked direct replacement (lol, ripp off).

INSTRUCTIONS TO UPDATE FRONT MMI 3G+ and REAR RSE MMI 3G+ (Audi A8L)

So the steps i did:
1. Enter in green menu (CAR+BACK) in FRONT unit delete database + nav partition + restart. (BIG KNOB + UPPER RIGHT + TONE)
2. Enter in green menu (MENU+RADIO) in REAR unit delete database + nav partition + restart (BIG KNOB + UPPER RIGHT + MENU)
3. Placed 2 SD cards with the latest firmware (on in front unit and one in rear unit) to update (via user defined) the parts that got deleted from the first 2 steps (if you skip this google earth be showed greyed out, but you can do this also after update).
4. When it finished (after few minutes), i placed 2 SD cards with the latest map version again (one in front unit and one in rear unit) and started the map update process.

If you don't see the green menu you have to activate it via instructions, its the same procedure for the rear unit ... as for the front unit ... and same channels.

It took like 1h30min and everything went perfect, without any errors.

At the end i activated the maps in front unit and also in the rear unit with keldo's activator (w/o activation the maps on rear unit will not work... it was saying something about not available). Success!

I cleared the errors, tested and everything works perfect... maps front and rear + audi connect + google earth + accurate gps position in both units.

Regarding the B&O, i updated since first time by default w/o the modified software and i don't had any problems, i don't know if its de-calibrated or not as the sound its crystal clear (after first update of firmware i think i got even louder).

Thanks, hope this will help others... in the same situation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 3 users say Thank You to Dangerell for this post
20-04-2019, 11:52 AM,
(18-03-2019, 09:47 AM)Dangerell Wrote:  Hi,

I just rembered i had here some posts regarding an RSU MMI Update that failed to update multiple times and i did not knew why, i though its hdd related, now i came back with news regarding that. I have found a way to update it without problems.

The problem was that i had also to enter in the rear unit's green menu to delete the database + partition as this was the thing causing he problem... new maps interfered with old maps that were on the rear unit's hdd. ( i did not even knew there is one also for the rear unit ) and there is also an engineering menu in the rear unit i just don't remember the buttons combination and also reset combination.

I tested all the button combinations until i found the one for the green menu, its not written anywhere on the internet about this.. neither Audi did not told me this as they asked direct replacement (lol, ripp off).

INSTRUCTIONS TO UPDATE FRONT MMI 3G+ and REAR RSE MMI 3G+ (Audi A8L)

So the steps i did:
1. Enter in green menu (CAR+BACK) in FRONT unit delete database + nav partition + restart. (BIG KNOB + UPPER RIGHT + TONE)
2. Enter in green menu (MENU+RADIO) in REAR unit delete database + nav partition + restart (BIG KNOB + UPPER RIGHT + MENU)
3. Placed 2 SD cards with the latest firmware (on in front unit and one in rear unit) to update (via user defined) the parts that got deleted from the first 2 steps (if you skip this google earth be showed greyed out, but you can do this also after update).
4. When it finished (after few minutes), i placed 2 SD cards with the latest map version again (one in front unit and one in rear unit) and started the map update process.

If you don't see the green menu you have to activate it via instructions, its the same procedure for the rear unit ... as for the front unit ... and same channels.

It took like 1h30min and everything went perfect, without any errors.

At the end i activated the maps in front unit and also in the rear unit with keldo's activator (w/o activation the maps on rear unit will not work... it was saying something about not available). Success!

I cleared the errors, tested and everything works perfect... maps front and rear + audi connect + google earth + accurate gps position in both units.

Regarding the B&O, i updated since first time by default w/o the modified software and i don't had any problems, i don't know if its de-calibrated or not as the sound its crystal clear (after first update of firmware i think i got even louder).

Thanks, hope this will help others... in the same situation.

Wow! This is great research work and it's the first time I've read about it.

I congratulate you, first for solving your problem and second for sharing it.

As soon as I have some free time I will include it in the manual.

As I always say, deleting the old map solves many problems, although it's a pain to have to reinstall the firmware, but it's worth it.

As for the Bosé system, I think that it is only "unprogrammed" if the firmware is very old, in the new ones there are usually no problems.

Greetings and thanks again!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ZTAudi Audi MMI 3G Map 6.36.0 8R0051884KL 2023 atomantmk 33 10,780 7 hours ago
Last Post: B66B
ZTAudi 2012 Audi A1 MMI component security help sparky001 2 321 Yesterday, 05:14 AM
Last Post: sparky001
ZTAudi Audi RMC Navigation Maps 2024 Europa atomantmk 4 534 17-03-2024, 20:28 PM
Last Post: Iceman87
ZTAudi Problem with Audi MMI3GP - no sound kafkaesk 5 175 16-03-2024, 19:51 PM
Last Post: PopDog
  Solved ✔ audi a6b7 mib2 firmware needed skyrimzz 3 121 13-03-2024, 12:03 PM
Last Post: skyrimzz
ZTAudi Audi MIB2 MHS2 2024 Navigation Maps daserds 6 579 03-03-2024, 22:00 PM
Last Post: m_fife
ZTAudi Audi MIB3 2024 Navigation Maps (+Porsche Lambo VW Touareg Bentley) daserds 4 375 02-03-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: cicoe
ZTAudi Audi MH2P 2024 Navigation Maps (+Porsche Lambo VW Touareg) daserds 0 240 01-03-2024, 11:15 AM
Last Post: daserds
  Audi A3 8V Maps Update activate alexturbo 2 309 16-02-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: srots
  Audi A6, A7 Facelift MIB map update avf130 1 199 14-02-2024, 02:27 AM
Last Post: m4k4r0v