Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

FLY & IDS V85/6 Won't program Keys
19-03-2014, 10:25 AM,
FLY & IDS V85/6 Won't program Keys
Hi all!

I think I am posting in the correct section/threads, please correct me if I am not.

Ok so a friend of mine borrowed me his Chinese FLY copy of a rotunda VCM. I needed to program an extra aftermarket key i got off of ebay after loosing my keys and only being left with one other aftermarket key.

I have fiddled with alot on the car, PCM Module reprogramming etc,, But its programming PATS keys where I am having issues.

Initially I programmed the new key in and it started the car but module initialization did not want to work with IDS. So I cleared all the keys known to my car and decided to start again - BIG MISTAKE

After struggling for hours I managed to finally get one of my two keys programmed (Don't know what i did, did the same thing over and over again) the second one still wont program though.

It is on a 2005 fiesta.. IDS asks for Incode and all that which I generate with the FLY program. Then it tells me to switch the ignition off, put in the new key and switch it on again in under 10 seconds. I do this and then it still sticks to "Keys known by the module: 1" - When going back to program a new key it still usually tells me the same thing, switch ignition off and back on in under 10 seconds. When I switch the car on there is a high pitched 'eeee' sound and the padlock icon flickers repeatedly, other times is flashes slower and I've also had it where it stays on solidly but the keys still don't program.

I updated from V85 to V86 fly IDS & patch software which did not help.. I have also tried my brothers genuine ford key from his focus (Used my blade with his transponder module) and this also does not program. So it is not the key. The FLY VCM 1 im using has managed to reprogram other modules so I cannot think that is the fault either? I have tried numerous pc's (Xp & 7) and all of them persist with the issue.

What could I be doing wrong!?
The only DTC code i get is a P1000 code aswell as 2 others that say there aren't enough keys programmed.

My Fiesta is now a big door stop with wheels and I cannot use my car at all! I'm begging for someones assistance and advise! - I would take the car to ford but that would mean towing it there and I cannot afford such expensive fee's

Any help would be appreciated! biggrin
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2014, 10:45 AM,
RE: FLY & IDS V85/6 Won't program Keys
(19-03-2014, 10:25 AM)marnusn Wrote:  Hi all!

I think I am posting in the correct section/threads, please correct me if I am not.

Ok so a friend of mine borrowed me his Chinese FLY copy of a rotunda VCM. I needed to program an extra aftermarket key i got off of ebay after loosing my keys and only being left with one other aftermarket key.

I have fiddled with alot on the car, PCM Module reprogramming etc,, But its programming PATS keys where I am having issues.

Initially I programmed the new key in and it started the car but module initialization did not want to work with IDS. So I cleared all the keys known to my car and decided to start again - BIG MISTAKE

After struggling for hours I managed to finally get one of my two keys programmed (Don't know what i did, did the same thing over and over again) the second one still wont program though.

It is on a 2005 fiesta.. IDS asks for Incode and all that which I generate with the FLY program. Then it tells me to switch the ignition off, put in the new key and switch it on again in under 10 seconds. I do this and then it still sticks to "Keys known by the module: 1" - When going back to program a new key it still usually tells me the same thing, switch ignition off and back on in under 10 seconds. When I switch the car on there is a high pitched 'eeee' sound and the padlock icon flickers repeatedly, other times is flashes slower and I've also had it where it stays on solidly but the keys still don't program.

I updated from V85 to V86 fly IDS & patch software which did not help.. I have also tried my brothers genuine ford key from his focus (Used my blade with his transponder module) and this also does not program. So it is not the key. The FLY VCM 1 im using has managed to reprogram other modules so I cannot think that is the fault either? I have tried numerous pc's (Xp & 7) and all of them persist with the issue.

The only DTC code i get is a P1000 code aswell as 2 others that say there aren't enough keys programmed.

My Fiesta is now a big door stop with wheels and I cannot use my car at all! I'm begging for someones assistance and advise! - I would take the car to ford but that would mean towing it there and I cannot afford such expensive fee's

display module and you need to combine the key.
So you're going to prepare the HEC and the PATS module.
After that you will give outhco.
example: as 0000000-6526323-2367237.

1 In this code 6526323 to step inco you will purchase. 2cf5
2 In this code 2367237 to step inco you will purchase. 5y65
  and progress in the program will ask you when you enter the code.

You also get step 1 and Step 2 are unified're going to write code.

example: as 2cf55y65

Besiktas
Visit this user's website
[+] 3 users say Thank You to ircpoLice for this post
19-03-2014, 18:40 PM,
Hello, that is to fly green lights or small square? I might just let you program original keys, and if delete, you have to set.delete keys box, second and third keys program initializes the table with pcm
15-04-2014, 20:21 PM,
(19-03-2014, 10:45 AM)ircpoLice Wrote:  
(19-03-2014, 10:25 AM)marnusn Wrote:  Hi all!

display module and you need to combine the key.
So you're going to prepare the HEC and the PATS module.
After that you will give outhco.
example: as 0000000-6526323-2367237.

1 In this code 6526323 to step inco you will purchase. 2cf5
2 In this code 2367237 to step inco you will purchase. 5y65
  and progress in the program will ask you when you enter the code.

You also get step 1 and Step 2 are unified're going to write code.

example: as 2cf55y65

hi :
l think it's the seams problem that l had in ford focus 2010 keysgo l found that the voltage batter was low so chech your voltage battre because programming pcm or keys need high voltage

good luck

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solved ✔ Ford Fiesta 2001 lost all keys jure5j 5 1,827 08-06-2018, 18:16 PM
Last Post: jure5j
LFord VCM I which brand ? which program? rasmoka 0 666 22-02-2017, 22:42 PM
Last Post: rasmoka
LFord New ford ids v102.01 full ,but not license keys khlui02 0 2,571 02-10-2016, 14:44 PM
Last Post: khlui02