Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Disco4 no power
15-02-2018, 12:14 PM,
ILandRover  Disco4 no power
They said the disco4 had a blown turbo while driving then it switched off on itself, but after replacing the turbo the car was not starting so they called another guy with Launch but while doing diagnostics the car switched off, everything dead! now the car only illuminate on dash when you put battery then go off after a minute, and when you press the start stop button nothing is switching on, but when I take keys off range SMART KEY NOT FOUND illuminate then go off. what can be wrong?

underunder
IF YOU ARE SATISFIED THANKS AND REP WILL BE NICE
Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2018, 16:59 PM,
RE: Disco4 no power
Now I've found out that when I press unlock button on remote then press the start/stop button, (Smart key not found refer to hand book) pops up but I have the smart key inside the car, I tried to put it under steering column buy still it doesn't switch on. PLEASE HELP

underunder
19-02-2018, 06:29 AM,
RE: Disco4 no power
Please help,I don't know where to start, I checked all fuses they seem OK.

underunder

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Landrover Freelander II 2005 2.0TD4 - no power on windows and central locking dragon100 1 590 07-10-2018, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Lhcenbolt