Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

26-02-2018, 15:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-09-2018, 14:39 PM by BigBoss.)
0DPF  VF2
Sloved vf2 

thank you  guys
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 34 users say Thank You to BigBoss for this post
06-03-2018, 18:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2018, 18:13 PM by galingas.)
RE: VF2 Tool Flasher - Be careful, crap tool
(26-02-2018, 15:38 PM)BigBoss Wrote:  Hi guys,

Please guys, be careful - I have some advice based on my experience with this tool.

1. We bought this tool from their sales rep, and when we contacted him about our problems, he said basically "I don't work for this company anymore, contact them yourself and solve the problem."

2. When we contacted the company about our problems, they either take a long time to reply, or not at all. So you don't get any after-sales support. They don't even explain why the tool keeps stopping or why we cannot read the file.

3. The update is nothing - if you compare it to Ktag, KESS, CMD and MagPro. They don't put anything new in their updates. And the updates don't actually do as they say. They claim that these can be read on certain cars, but when you try to read the ECU, you can't. (Fake updates)

4. When they update their new ECU list, they require you to buy adaptors and sockets or you won't be able to read the ECUs without them.

5. After 1 year, the tool will stop totally - you won't be able to use it at all. They will then pressure you to pay 800 Euros to renew your subscription or your tool will not work (it wasn't working fully in the first place and updates were nothing!).

So, be careful about buying this tool. For 5000 Euros, the tool does nearly nothing so this is a huge waste of money.

That's all I have to say - thanks a lot.

Sorry for this experience, but this tool was zero from the start. Far from stable communication, endless promises barely making them truth, a lot of endless speeches, and miscommunication among people working in same "company". We simply can't call it a company. People with different ambitions and understanding. When we were about to talk regarding more serious plans, it appeared nobody was responsible for anything.
Sorry for everyone who has or had that "tool".
[+] 4 users say Thank You to galingas for this post
14-03-2018, 21:12 PM,
Yes is crap tool i have one customer who work with this is always only problems ...

wonder if bLASH will show something new ...

Best Regards
Zenter Performance

FileService Stage 1-2-3
SwirlFlaps,EGR/DPF/NOX/DTC/TVA/ADBLUE/Lambda/Immo ALL OFF etc..
Licensed: WinOLS, (Damos map packs,translate)+ FRT files RESELLER EVC
Master: Kess Ktag CMD Ecutek, HPTuners, bFlash
SKYPE   Zenter Performance WhatsApp +48 884 664 588
Visit this user's website
14-03-2018, 21:50 PM,
(14-03-2018, 21:12 PM)zenter perforrmance Wrote:  Yes is crap tool i have one customer who work with this is always only problems ...

wonder if bLASH will show something new ...

Best Regards
Zenter Performance

Yes it will definitely show something. Most likely feedbacks about their service and tool.
21-03-2018, 22:22 PM,
Hi, I am custumer of VF2 since beginning of tool and I only have good things to say about!
Tool is " only to professional" use... in bench I only use vf2 with almost all ecus, until today all ecus(and all others with same processor/memory) in list work, tool do not have many chksum, and instrucions not many too... but one time you have instrucion(can,kline,gnd and 12v, boot point),and correct chjsum when do file, work like a charm.
I have many tools, all legal and make +-8 ecus all days and belive in me... very good tool. I have some friends with and all have same opinion about.
Good software with chksum and good user, and one of best tool in world.
Ps. All OBD protocols work fine! Like all others tools in beginning vf2 have to make decision about what is important...do not have custumers and size to make all protocols like we all like...
But all now... we need many tools to do all job!
Best regards
21-03-2018, 22:39 PM,
(21-03-2018, 22:22 PM)nunoxxoliveira Wrote:  Hi, I am custumer of VF2 since beginning of tool and I only have good things to say about!
Tool is " only to professional" use... in bench I only use vf2 with almost all ecus, until today all ecus(and all others with same processor/memory) in list work, tool do not have many chksum, and instrucions not many too... but one time you have instrucion(can,kline,gnd and 12v, boot point),and correct chjsum when do file, work like a charm.
I have many tools, all legal and make +-8 ecus all days and belive in me... very good tool. I have some friends with and all have same opinion about.
Ps. All OBD protocols work fine! Like all others tools in beginning vf2 have to make decision about what is important...do not have custumers and size to make all protocols like we all like...
Best regards

Nuno, do you have any idea why your opinion sounds not like a honest one, but alot more than a friendly attempt to help a "developer" from your country (Portugal)?
I have seen the situation how this company was born. So it's not difficult to understand how it works and how will it end up with. Not a best advertising message though: people have reasons to explain why the VF2 is shit, which you can't even name a professional tool.
21-03-2018, 23:00 PM,
(21-03-2018, 22:39 PM)galingas Wrote:  
(21-03-2018, 22:22 PM)nunoxxoliveira Wrote:  Hi, I am custumer of VF2 since beginning of tool and I only have good things to say about!
Best regards

Nuno, do you have any idea why your opinion sounds not like a honest one, but alot more than a friendly attempt to help a "developer" from your country (Portugal)?
I have seen the situation how this company was born. So it's not difficult to understand how it works and how will it end up with. Not a best advertising message though: people have reasons to explain why the VF2 is shit, which you can't even name a professional tool.

I now like sound. But believe me, I have good opinion about. Today I am in phone but tomorrow I can send a picture of all ecus read/write by tool, to you see I talk about my "good" experience. But like I say, I have many tools and change like car/ecu in work I do. But in bench I almost only use VF2 and make many ecus,believe me. I work since 1997 and never had a tool making work like that, very fast,very secure , and working with all ecus with processor in list.
I believe many problem is chksum... or bad connection. Vf2 do not make many chksum.
Best regards
21-03-2018, 23:58 PM,
i dont have this tool but have 4 customers what have and always when they should use it never work .... support is nothing and i have one time in hand and it was like chinese digiprog....

FileService Stage 1-2-3
SwirlFlaps,EGR/DPF/NOX/DTC/TVA/ADBLUE/Lambda/Immo ALL OFF etc..
Licensed: WinOLS, (Damos map packs,translate)+ FRT files RESELLER EVC
Master: Kess Ktag CMD Ecutek, HPTuners, bFlash
SKYPE   Zenter Performance WhatsApp +48 884 664 588
Visit this user's website
22-03-2018, 06:51 AM,
Nuno, I understand and clearly see you are simply trying yo protect those guys from your country, but VF2 is literally a PIECE OF SHIT. The problem is, that not enough people know that, and by accident few of them are still purchasing this peace of crap.
04-06-2018, 00:24 AM,
Best regards

Are you trying to protect those guys from your country ? are you working them ?

go give them your money and support them laughing