Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Carprog easy tutorial flashing
08-03-2018, 22:23 PM,
Carprog easy tutorial flashing
Hi.I did all the tutorials regarding the flashing of the carprog but all was not clear. I tried the method that I posted to you. It is functional, I just simplified and modify the flashing procedure for that it is simple for the novices (I am one myself). I did not invent anything or create, I just observed and tested the different methods in order to arrive at something simple steps.
1) No need to unsolder AT88SC.
2) no need to lift pin 55 or solder a wire on the pin 55 (according pcp) .
3) the reset is done on a single pin as in the photo.
4) photos of the connector that I made.
I did not put you the flashing procedure with bin,lib and soft(there is a lot of post on this subject). I use the segger software "flash V 4.98" and of course the segger interface jlink .
PS look at the photos and make sure you have the same pcb.have a good flashing. if you have any questions, do not hesitate.

If it has been useful press thank you

NO PASS FOR ALL MEMBERS

Attached Files
carprog easy way To flash.docx
File Type: .docx
Downloaded: 227 times
Size: 11.7 KB

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 39 users say Thank You to habbou for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitsubishi Triton 2012 check light flashing what meaning chong5195 0 443 07-06-2017, 05:20 AM
Last Post: chong5195
  Tutorial egr, dpf, flaps off manual solutions raspic 1 2,773 17-06-2016, 11:35 AM
Last Post: darek_naprawa