Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Bmw e60 IbS bypas or fix help
23-06-2018, 09:52 AM,
Bmw e60 IbS bypas or fix help
Hello can you help me where i make wrong with this car i have mistake with 299D Intelligent battery sensor signal transmissin is not going is there a whey wich i can make it off this IBS with ista or i need to see where is the problem thanks alot can you give me advaice please
Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2018, 09:24 AM,
RE: Bmw e60 IbS bypas or fix help
Hi, you can unplug IBS but, there will be error in diagnosis. It is problematic part and it was upgraded few times. Many people live with unplugged IBS , but will not fully recharge battery. Early e60 dont have IBS, dme/dde software is different. There is some info:
https://www.bimmerscan.com/bmw-intellige...ensor-ibs/
24-06-2018, 20:48 PM,
(24-06-2018, 09:24 AM)Rawediag Wrote:  Hi, you can unplug IBS but, there will be error in diagnosis. It is problematic part and it was upgraded few times. Many people live with unplugged IBS , but will not fully recharge battery. Early e60 dont have IBS, dme/dde software is different. There is some info:
https://www.bimmerscan.com/bmw-intellige...ensor-ibs/

YES i unplug the wire now there is a batery in the morning but in the diagnostik there is stil the problem thansk advance
25-06-2018, 11:44 AM,
so buy new IBS(or old working), or you have to reprogram DME/DDE and CAS.
25-06-2018, 21:26 PM,
(25-06-2018, 11:44 AM)Rawediag Wrote:  so buy new IBS(or old working), or you have to reprogram DME/DDE and CAS.

the car is for sell and person dont wanna take another with icom can i do it