Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Harley Davidson ECU Software Germany Registration
27-06-2018, 12:46 PM,
Harley Davidson ECU Software Germany Registration
HI...

I have an understanding problem, maybe someone can give me an advice or explain...?

Harley Davidson import from the staates for example to germany...

German technical inspection (called TüV), check if the ecu map is an european / german version...?

On info display it shows a number (calibration number)....

Is it possible to change the number...?
Or it has to be remaped...?

I saw it´s possible to read by Kess.... Is it enough...?

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2018, 07:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 29-06-2018, 07:51 AM by figani.)
RE: Harley Davidson ECU Software Germany Registration
I marked on picture the number... maybe someone knows...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

01-05-2023, 09:16 AM,
Hello friend,
I know the question is old, but maybe my answer will help another user with the same problem.

So you can flash the control unit to the European calibration, or you can get a used one from ebay (attention, the part number must be the same) this used one must also be trained / calibrated on the bike. is it a can bus model? if so, it says ("VIN ERROR) in the speedometer... it must also be taught and the VIn transferred to the control unit.
best regards

Fileservice for all Vehicles
11-07-2023, 05:39 AM,
(27-06-2018, 12:46 PM)figani Wrote:  German technical inspection (called TüV), check if the ecu map is an european / german version...?

Usually we dont check the mapping if every system is working fine, its okay. Beside we don´t even know if its an US or ECE map by our standard "HU-Adapter", it only tell us if a system got failure or not equipped. Maybe if you want to get it on the road u need a "Einzelgenehmigung" cause of an US version of the bike. It´s possible that some regulations not match EU conformity. So §21 StvZO with §70 "Ausnahmegenehmigung" might be mandatory. There are strict regulations about exhaust.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harley Davidson Sporster Mappack autoraedarum 0 281 08-09-2023, 16:23 PM
Last Post: autoraedarum