Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW INPA / Ediabas D + K + P DCAN USB interface Compatible with ISTA / D and ISTA / P
16-04-2014, 10:21 AM,
BMW INPA / Ediabas D + K + P DCAN USB interface Compatible with ISTA / D and ISTA / P
Hello friends .. I sell this beautiful interface fully functional. I see why I only used once for my bmw.

who may also be interested contact me in pm. thanks

Including K -LINE adapter for vehicles without CAN -BUS !
description
The BMW USB interface

The BMW INPA / Ediabas D + K + P DCAN USB Interface is a diagnostic tool for cars from BMW . With the USB interface , all BMW vehicles can be diagnosed from the year 1996 . Benefit from a simple and modern way of diagnosing . With the user- friendly and advanced USB interface allows you to diagnose your BMW models within a few minutes and bring up to date . Installation is simple , the functionality of the interface covers all steps necessary for a comprehensive diagnosis of the vehicles concerned .

Easy diagnostics with modern technology

The USB interface has against old versions no PIN 8 availability , also the electronics were improved. PIN 8 is used in newer vehicles , especially for the " Ethernet Enable" , in older vehicles, this has been accomplished over the 2 K-Line . With the USB interface but also older vehicles can be diagnosed. For this, a special adapter is put in , which can be plugged into the interface.

functions

The USB interface is compatible with the software of SSS , Progmann , GT1, Ediabas / Inpa and many other manufacturers. The interface is particularly suitable for the diagnosis of the models E39 , E46 , E53 and E65 . Furthermore, the following CAN -BUS vehicles can be diagnosed :

Supports all BMW vehicles built from 1996 to today !

Supported protocols:

Supports High-speed CAN and PT- CAN - D up to a speed of 500 kbit / s The Low-speed K-CAN is also supported up to 100 kbit / s . Also possible to use the standard BMW ports (BMW - OBD - interface).

The installation

Installation is very simple. Before using the FTDI driver must be installed. Then, the menu must be open "Device Manager" in the Control Panel . Under the " Connections" then the new "USB Serial Port" must be selected. On the "Advanced " write the COM port are placed on an open port between one and eight . The waiting time at the BM settings must be one millisecond. The obd.ini file must now be in the folder C : \ Windows \ shifted and the computer must be restarted. Now the installation is complete.

Benefit to the USB interface of a simple and user-friendly way of vehicle diagnostics . The combination of advanced technology , aesthetic design and high usability make work a real pleasure.
The 20PIN adapter on the video is not included! is also not necessary , since this interface has been developed mainly for newer vehicles with OBD -2
Scope of delivery
D + K + P CAN-BUS Interface USB OBD II
K-Line adapter for vehicles without CAN -BUS

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to daniel978 for this post
22-04-2014, 20:19 PM,
RE: BMW INPA / Ediabas D + K + P DCAN USB interface Compatible with ISTA / D and ISTA / P
M8 wrong thread, post here in "Market place" section
http://garage-automotive.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=181

Also it would be nice go to here:
http://garage-automotive.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6
to introduce your self

Quality tool as the beautiful woman...
[+] 3 users say Thank You to obdstart for this post
23-04-2014, 13:38 PM,
RE: BMW INPA / Ediabas D + K + P DCAN USB interface Compatible with ISTA / D and ISTA / P
What is difference with those general INPA/D-CAN cables and this yours?

Was I helpful? Please support my time and Hit [Image: tyl_add.png]  And [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] -button's.

NEW Trasdata 9 Master support Bosch SM(service mode) etc enjoy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW [MEGA] ISTA 4.32 // ISTA-P 3.72 + ALL LOADER up to 6.6 // no license needed hashtagmaster 60 17,953 33 minutes ago
Last Post: alexak
XZBMW ISTA Standalone Licenserequest up to v4.37.4x Sedoy 8,696 650,613 4 hours ago
Last Post: Sedoy
XZBMW ISTA+ 4.45.3x Install Files - MEGA shawnsheridan 10 2,131 11 hours ago
Last Post: rocdeng
  ISTA Polish SQLiteDBs 4.45.30 PL Thomas77 0 83 Yesterday, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Thomas77
XZBMW ISTA+ 4.46.5x Install Files - MEGA shawnsheridan 4 701 16-04-2024, 14:31 PM
Last Post: shawnsheridan
XZBMW ISTA 4.46.5x I-LEVEL+OVERVIEW AutoExe3219 0 191 16-04-2024, 12:18 PM
Last Post: AutoExe3219
  BMW INPA 8.02 (2020) - is this real? haxigi 12 3,292 16-04-2024, 09:44 AM
Last Post: tomaxsas
  ista 4.46 Standalone kiranabc 59 8,178 14-04-2024, 10:41 AM
Last Post: kiranabc
XZBMW ISTA+ 4.39 add/enable Expertmode ABL alex_cv 3 265 14-04-2024, 10:37 AM
Last Post: alex_cv
  ISTA File Missing? Homersbud 5 258 13-04-2024, 23:53 PM
Last Post: rocdeng