Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Install Cruise and Speed Limiter Citroen C Elysee
12-07-2018, 01:22 AM,
PCitroen  Install Cruise and Speed Limiter Citroen C Elysee
Hello guys. I had connection problems with my lexia before and it was because its not full chip so i bought a full chip and it works great.
Now i am trying to fit a cruise control. I could enable it on the BSI but i cannot do it in the engine ecu. I go to Repair, Configuration of parameters, (it popup a few times the login window, but i click cancel and then it show me the parameters) then i change to Present both Cruise and Speed. But when i click the nut icon, it ask again the login a couple times, of course i cannot do anything else than cancel it and then it show a "programming error 414".

I have tried many diagbox versions, after 7.40 the configuration is disabled.

Also i tried through the Delivery vehicle to customer option but it also dont allow. I get a message something like "it cannot be installed on this vehicle". Its a valeo v46 ecu.

You guys know how i can enable it? I was thinking in enable it connecting to the eeprom. (i did this once to twin a v46 ecu to the bsi). But i dont know which part of the dump should i modify.

Thanks in advance

Actually after i enabled it in the BSI the cruise control buttons works with the dashboard. But when i set the car in cruise or speed it dont work. Probably because its disabled in the engine ecu.
12-07-2018, 08:13 AM,
RE: Install Cruise and Speed Limiter Citroen C Elysee
Hi Mate, try with older version of Diagbox i.e : ver 7.34
20-07-2018, 21:57 PM,
I tried with 7.24 and same result :/ this Valeo v46.11 Is not good to deal
21-07-2018, 14:07 PM,
I have choosed V46.21 and it want to program. But at the end it give error as it's not a 46.21. Only v46 have this issue T_T
22-07-2018, 00:02 AM,
Hello guys. I know a little of programming. So i have doing some tests to find the script that is being executed when i try to do manual configuration to this injection valeo v46 ecu. I used notepad++ to search the string "46" and "46.21" in the AWRoot folder. Te result was the folder
Quote:C:\AWRoot\dtrd\tree\Vehicle\
. This folder have subfolders for each car, and the string was found in like 3 folders. So i did some kind of discard. I renamed or deleted the each folder. And when my car folder was deleted an error is shown when you try to access CONFIGURATION in lexia. Finally i could identify the folder which diagbox uses when accesing my car configuration:
Quote:C:\AWRoot\dtrd\tree\Vehicle\M3_M4\INJ\V46

The folder looks like the attachment photo i added.

Then doing rename discard again. I found the files that are being executed when clicking "MANUAL CONFIGURATION" in diagbox are:

Quote:M3_M4_V46_telecodage_manuel.s
M3_M4_V46_TELECODAGE.s

Now i will compare with that two files into C:\AWRoot\dtrd\tree\Vehicle\M3_M4\INJ\V46_21 folder which it allow car ecu configuration and try to find what is not allowing to do it.

Does someone know something about this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

22-07-2018, 04:23 AM,
I have done some research. At the moment i click the gear icon to program this files or part of them are called in the following order.

Quote:M3_M4_V46_TELECODAGE.s
script_telexx_ManualTelecodingConnected.s
script_atm_telexx.s

I have tried to replace some data of M3_M4_V46_TELECODAGE.s from the same file but located in V46.21 which actually allow ECU configuration. Once i did that, when you click the gear icon it dont ask for user and password 3 times, it go to ecu configuration directly but still show the message "programming error" but no like before. "programming error. error 414" which is probably because no user and pass entered.

Anway i think the solution is not in this file, i think it is in the last 2 files. Which are used probably by many models of ecu. Which have this same issue. I think fixing it for my ecu will do the job for probably many others!
22-09-2018, 17:04 PM,
Hi there,

Did you solve the problem? I'm trying to activate CC in my 206 with Sagem S2000 and having same problem as you.
22-10-2018, 12:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 22-10-2018, 12:25 PM by scarymistake.)
(22-07-2018, 04:23 AM)febianuy Wrote:  I have done some research. At the moment i click the gear icon to program this files or part of them are called in the following order.

Quote:M3_M4_V46_TELECODAGE.s
script_telexx_ManualTelecodingConnected.s
script_atm_telexx.s

I have tried to replace some data of M3_M4_V46_TELECODAGE.s from the same file but located in V46.21 which actually allow ECU configuration. Once i did that, when you click the gear icon it dont ask for user and password 3 times, it go to ecu configuration directly but still show the message "programming error" but no like before. "programming error. error 414" which is probably because no user and pass entered.

Anway i think the solution is not in this file, i think it is in the last 2 files. Which are used probably by many models of ecu. Which have this same issue. I think fixing it for my ecu will do the job for probably many others!

Not from me and from another forum

Here's a little how-to for telecoding with newer models. 
It solve the server connection problem.

Go to folder C:/AwRoot/dtrd/tree/

there are three folders
TeleXX
TeleXX_PR
TeleXX_TPM

in each folder there's a file called script_atm_telexx.s

It works with 7.57 but not with 7.83.

Maybe someone can fix this code a little bit more. undefined

It's not my code but i want to share it. 

Maybe someone can modify it a little bit more to work with 7.83.
It's from peugeottalk.de from a user named 1uck3r.

Open each file with an editor and replace all with this code:

Attached Files
script_atm_telexx.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 20 times
Size: 985 bytes

Bigger is always Better
28-10-2018, 11:02 AM,
Okay i had the exact same problem, except that i didn't have the login problem.

BSI worked fine, but ecu constantly gave me programming error. Tried with Diagbox version 7.57 and 8.55. Delivery option also didn't work (" can not be installed ....").

Solution was to install Diagbox version 7.02. This one didn't have the delivery option at all, but it allowed me to set the cruise control present option in the ECU. After that the cruise control worked fine.

Car: Citroen Berlingo B9 1.6 HDI 110 2009 - ECU: EDC16C3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Citroen c5 Aircross gearbox replaced fault p0513 62 Mshumacher 1 14 Today, 07:14 AM
Last Post: michalez
  Citroen C3 2017 1.2 Puretech mertdavid 2 108 06-03-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: mertdavid
PCitroen Citroen C5 JC BSI need Flash signature DB.5F brahem 0 74 21-02-2024, 21:00 PM
Last Post: brahem
  Citroen C3 wiring diagram Pzolee 0 157 08-01-2024, 14:31 PM
Last Post: Pzolee
  Ori map for SID803A Citroen 1.6 HDI sorin.henea 0 228 04-09-2023, 13:29 PM
Last Post: sorin.henea
  Citroen C5 light problem tigre 3 498 12-08-2023, 10:53 AM
Last Post: tigre
  Citroen C5 2008 electric handbrake calibration and installation procedure roanoke 1 363 07-08-2023, 08:23 AM
Last Post: michalez
  Citroen Lexia (software) ajpds 1 548 23-07-2023, 18:43 PM
Last Post: J415UNNY
  Citroen Jumper backdoor lock wiring diagram wjgud123 0 255 20-07-2023, 22:14 PM
Last Post: wjgud123
PCitroen citroen c3 2019 yaw rate sensor location delltrotter 7 612 18-07-2023, 13:19 PM
Last Post: zmann