Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

29-07-2018, 12:55 PM,
ZSkoda  Hex V2
I have used VAG COM/VCDS for many years since I came across it at the Essen Motorshow, God knows how many years ago that was! I have kept upto date and bought quite a lot of cables from Ilexa as the old ones burnt out, got run over or “disappeared”. I recently realised I needed to update my HEX+CAN cable but I have become a little disillusioned with Ross Tech and their product so I bought a VCP cable and I am now learning how to use it. I still like the program VCDS as it is a very quick and user friendly way of doing 90% of jobs and you can produce a nice customer copy that they can read and many customers have heard of VAG COM and understand it is a respected product. With some of you out there having bought the new HEX V2 or Net cable and have used the old one, I was interested to know how you are getting on and if it is a big difference?
Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2018, 20:15 PM,
RE: Hex V2
The HEX V2 uses the same software as the HEX V1 - the only difference is the hardware inside the cable that is cabable to communicate with the protocols of the new MLB evo and MQB evo platform from the VAG Group. So if you are using VCDS allready, you schouldn't have any problems to use the new HEX V2 cable. yes
[+] 2 users say Thank You to robertaz for this post
31-07-2018, 08:28 AM,
RE: Hex V2
Do you think it is worth the upgrade?