Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

ECU no dialouge
15-08-2018, 18:09 PM,
PPeugeot  ECU no dialouge
Hi. Much appreciated if someone could help.

Car: Peugeot 307SW 110Cv Pack 2015
VCI Interface: Lexia3 (not full ship)
VCI Interface FW: V4.3.5 @ACTIA 11.01.17
Serial: 963830 B/ PEUGEOT
Diagbox V.7.82 on Windows XP

When I start Diagbox and select Peugeot 307 CAN and VCI is NOT connected, it says "PLEASE CONNECT A VCI" When I connect the Lexia3 USB to the computer, it then ask me to connect it to the car. When I connect it to the car it let me to choose between DIAGBOX or PPS.

With this I would like to think that there´s is some kind of comunication established.

See below pics and please let me know what you think.

Thanks!!!

Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2018, 08:41 AM,
RE: ECU no dialouge
Hi Mate,

VCI need to be reflashed with proper Firmware, try with:
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=24161
4- VCI Firmware Flashing files (APPLI.COM 4.3.2 + VCI_UPDATER.COM Revision /C)
16-08-2018, 09:42 AM,
Cheers adamos_22

I got the fault message when trying to install vci_updater:

"The file is corrupted or unreadable"

Anyway, I tried with 4.3.2 before, with the same results. Thats why I upgraded to 4.3.5.

Anyway to get the vci_updater.exe file from somewhere?

Cheers;
Patrik
16-08-2018, 19:06 PM,
(16-08-2018, 09:42 AM)patrikspain Wrote:  Cheers adamos_22

I got the fault message when trying to install vci_updater:

"The file is corrupted or unreadable"

Anyway, I tried with 4.3.2 before, with the same results. Thats why I upgraded to 4.3.5.

Anyway to get the vci_updater.exe file from somewhere?

Cheers;
Patrik
Ok. I want to say I have came a bit closer, but in the same time a bit further.... Let me explain.

I changed the FW successfully to V 4.3.2 and more important, the serial to /C (was /B before)

Now Diagbox (7.82) recognize the VIN !!!!!!! Isnt that cool?!? And when I do a global test it recognice everything BUT the radio!!! " ECU not recognised" (Hense the radio is the reason why I f...king around with this) Sorry my language!

The story is that I want to install/activate a RD45 which has Mp3, bluetooth. I have physically installed it, and of course it starts beeping... My idea is to enter and change the VIN number... (Which sound quite easy in the beginning!!) Anyhow, the radio is the ONLY thing which is failing....

I entered the "reparation" and "manual" and "VIN" and it says "Function not available on this ECU version" Lots of "IDxxxx not found" messages comes up.

I installed the old RD4 just to see, and it get recognized, but "comunication problem" when I try to do something.

Back with the RD45 installed, I tried to uninstall the radio, which worked. Now no functions comes up on the screen, nada. But when I try to install it again it says that it has not been carried out.. So now the Radio works (still beeping), but with no reply what so ever on the display sad

Do I need a full chip interface for this? Is that the problem?

I have attached some pics. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you for your help! I cant have a car without a radio...!!!!! I rather walk smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

17-08-2018, 20:19 PM,
Glad to hear that mate, now try with older diagbox version - sometimes happen that on newer versions of DB some modules suddently stops work.
17-08-2018, 20:47 PM,
Thanks adamos_22

Any method to downgrade the diagbox? Or do I have to do a new fresh install?
18-08-2018, 12:12 PM,
Ok, I f....ed up.

When trying to change the VIN for the new installed RD45 it says "Function not available on this ECU version" But when I install the old original RD4, it let me.

So I thought that if I change the VIN on the old RD4 with the code which correspons to the RD45, and then after install the RD45.... Bad misstake. Now the rd4 and rd45 doesnt work at all. Like they werent there. No response what so ever when pressing buttons, nor on the display. When doing a global test, the radio states communication error....
What should I do?????
18-08-2018, 23:24 PM,
Also, a part that the radio doesnt show present in the global test, Telematics doenst either!
I believe its possible to program the VIN to the radio in the telematics options, right?

Do I need a interface Lexia3 with FULL CHIP for that? I cant understand why the radio nor the telematics arent detected....sad

Help anyone???
24-08-2018, 09:24 AM,
(17-08-2018, 20:47 PM)patrikspain Wrote:  Thanks adamos_22

Any method to downgrade the diagbox? Or do I have to do a new fresh install?

sadly there is no method for downgrade, new installation from scratch