Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Reset working hours mevd 17.2.4
19-09-2018, 13:02 PM,
Reset working hours mevd 17.2.4
Hello everybody, can someone reset working hours in my dump?  Thanks rofl

Attached Files
eep ori.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 42 times
Size: 4.81 KB

Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2018, 14:13 PM,
RE: Reset working hours mevd 17.2.4
Car , model................. ?

BEST CHIPTUNING SERVICE BY Zenter Performance  [Image: congrats.gif]

Contact Skype: zenter-88 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZenterPerformance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

highest Quality ChiPTuninG Files BY PTF Team https://performance-tuningfiles.com/
POWER BY TECHNOLOGY drive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEST CHIPTUNING SERVICE BY Jurebv   [Image: yes.gif]
Contact Skype: live:jure.coric_1
https://files.tuning-makarska.com/
-
IMMO/ECU , ODO , AIRBAG , CARRADIO , TESTED SOLUTIONS UNDER MY SOFTWARE   
In progress TUNING STAGE1/DPF/SCR/EGR/TVA/FLAP/ START STOP OFF Software 

WHAT'S NEWS !
-Steering Angle Sensor Restore For LEXUS,TOYOTA,SUBARU,MITSUBISHI,VAG 
-Citroen DS5 Steering lock Renew/Write Code by dumps
-Passat CCM Repair corrupted dump succes
-VAG ECU SIMOS PCR 2.1 KM WITH CRC CORRECTED !
-IMMO OFF For NISSAN/INIFINITI with HITACHI ECU | CPU SH705X
-Dacia Dashboard with Fujitsu MB96F6A6 Change km/Block Synchro Dash-ABS

-=[Full WinOLS/ECM Titanium User] =-

Remember!  dirty hands  are a sign of clean money 

шшш.αήkαbôôτ.Ćô.цk
Visit this user's website
19-09-2018, 14:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-09-2018, 14:29 PM by Clusters.)
From the VIN in the dump.... wink

D700301

Prod. Date 2013-10-14
Type 320I (EUR)
Series F34 (3 Series)
Body Type SAT
Steering LHD
Engine N20
Displacement 2.00
Power 135kw / 184hp

If someone took the time to help you, the least you can do is take a few seconds and press two buttons! 

Thanks [Image: tyl_add.png] + [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] reputation.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Clusters for this post
19-09-2018, 14:54 PM,
OKay maybe some more info, car came from chiptuner. he did virtual read with magpro, made tune on it, wrote tune back and car didn"t start anymore. The he tried recovery, car still doesnt start. After that he did VR with new genius, and wrote VR from genius (not tune). After that car started but has mil on and error 1f2108 (variantcoding).
So i checked, variant is in FEM 0C (UL). In dme coding it is 00. Off course i cannot code it sinds working hours to high.
What i tried: Cafd tool it gives you the hex string of the coding. Found this hexstring twice in the eeprom. But as soon as i write eeprom with modded coding data string there is an extra error saying dme not coded. After that i cannot code it with esys. only after flashing again i can code, but then variantcoding is back to 0 again.
19-09-2018, 17:21 PM,
Start ISTA-D or P and program it again, should be fine.
19-09-2018, 18:00 PM,
Obviously i tried that first, whole car is updated.
19-09-2018, 21:37 PM,
(19-09-2018, 14:54 PM)X-treme Wrote:  OKay maybe some more info, car came from chiptuner. he did virtual read with magpro, made tune on it, wrote tune back and car didn"t start anymore. The he tried recovery, car still doesnt start. After that he did VR with new genius, and wrote VR from genius (not tune). After that car started but has mil on and error 1f2108 (variantcoding).
So i checked, variant is in FEM 0C (UL). In dme coding it is 00. Off course i cannot code it sinds working hours to high.
What i tried: Cafd tool it gives you the hex string of the coding. Found this hexstring twice in the eeprom. But as soon as i write eeprom with modded coding data string there is an extra error saying dme not coded. After that i cannot code it with esys. only after flashing again i can code, but then variantcoding is back to 0 again.

program DME with esys, then read coding and check class power
it should match class power in FEM and class power calculated in FA_FP

BMW tuning & retrofitting, https://www.instagram.com/cebepspb/
* lifetime EVO, ROUTE codes, Carplay, ECU Remap and other crap
20-09-2018, 04:58 AM,
(19-09-2018, 14:54 PM)X-treme Wrote:  OKay maybe some more info, car came from chiptuner. he did virtual read with magpro, made tune on it, wrote tune back and car didn"t start anymore. The he tried recovery, car still doesnt start. After that he did VR with new genius, and wrote VR from genius (not tune). After that car started but has mil on and error 1f2108 (variantcoding).

Changing the CAFD directly in the EEPROM is not working because after you change CAFD data the CAFD signature does not match and that's why you get a DME not coded error. Send me your CAFD with the fixed variant coding and I will fix the signature for you.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Gabrola for this post
20-09-2018, 05:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 20-09-2018, 06:17 AM by X-treme.)
(20-09-2018, 04:58 AM)Gabrola Wrote:  

Changing the CAFD directly in the EEPROM is not working because after you change CAFD data the CAFD signature does not match and that's why you get a DME not coded error. Send me your CAFD with the fixed variant coding and I will fix the signature for you.

Yes i think it has to do with signature, but i don't know how to fix signature? Here are 2 cafds, one with variant 0c and one with variant 01, both are Untere Leistungsklasse.
Thanks  laughing EDIT: POSTED WRONG CAFDS, HAVE TO MAKE NEW  hiddentmi

Okay, i added 2 cafds, one modified to powerclass 0C and one to 01.  happy

Attached Files
Cafds.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 18 times
Size: 784 bytes

20-09-2018, 11:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 20-09-2018, 11:46 AM by Gabrola.)
(20-09-2018, 05:35 AM)X-treme Wrote:  
(20-09-2018, 04:58 AM)Gabrola Wrote:  

Yes i think it has to do with signature, but i don't know how to fix signature? Here are 2 cafds, one with variant 0c and one with variant 01, both are Untere Leistungsklasse.
Thanks  laughing EDIT: POSTED WRONG CAFDS, HAVE TO MAKE NEW  hiddentmi

Okay, i added 2 cafds, one modified to powerclass 0C and one to 01.  happy

Only 0C is UL not 01. You had more problems in your CAFD but I've fixed them all according to your VIN. Here is your CAFD with all values fixed and signature correctly set.

Also, don't read the hex string from Ncd Tool because it has a bug where the last byte in each NCD section is missing. Read it directly from the ncd in a text editor.  NCD files are in SREC (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SREC_(file_format)) format and it is easy to read manually.

EDIT: I took a look at your EEPROM file and it seems that there are 2 occurrences of the coding values and 4 occurrences of the signature which is broken up into two pieces. I've went ahead and made the edits for you. I've added the edited EEPROM file for you.

Attached Files
CAFD_00000B0A_000_052_001_FixedAndSigned.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 13 times
Size: 492 bytes

eeprom.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 29 times
Size: 5.11 KB

[+] 2 users say Thank You to Gabrola for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW Reset Working Hours MEVD17.2.6 E70 EngineerX 17 1,212 18-04-2024, 17:05 PM
Last Post: SkeYT
  e90 central locking not working ELMEPRO 10 354 15-04-2024, 12:33 PM
Last Post: ELMEPRO
  Screen Mirroring not working on EVO painsage 5 275 10-04-2024, 15:05 PM
Last Post: painsage
XZBMW F90 Li-Ion battery reset Hoborg 17 1,692 05-04-2024, 19:44 PM
Last Post: TheNine90
  N55 Working Hours Mefiuu92 1 221 03-04-2024, 16:54 PM
Last Post: SkeYT
  FEM Not working with ENET but works wtih DCAN armenh7 2 274 01-04-2024, 20:21 PM
Last Post: armenh7
  Isn 8hp e70 alignment possible? Isn reset xMoses 6 576 25-03-2024, 20:26 PM
Last Post: armenh7
  Remotly EGS reset? laso 11 1,628 20-03-2024, 14:51 PM
Last Post: jaki
XZBMW F90 MSA Memory not working bmw335coding 10 678 13-03-2024, 17:49 PM
Last Post: bmw335coding
XZBMW [HELP] Reset Hour EDC17 c50 (BMW F26 B47 2014) ruben_17non 12 876 05-03-2024, 14:34 PM
Last Post: mertdavid