Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Renault CAN-CLIP Version 139 FULL Multilanguage (Mega & Torrent)
26-06-2014, 21:44 PM,
RE: Renault CAN-CLIP Version 139 FULL Multilanguage (Mega & Torrent)
(26-06-2014, 20:54 PM)laguna Wrote:  So i must connect the obd cable to the car , the usb is always connected, cuz its always on the clip unity????
Also can you tell me how to reinstall the drivers i think thats the problem cuz before i had clip v73 or something....

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Yes,you must connect obd cable to the car.To install drivers go to device manager,right click on your device and click on update driver but recomended is to uninstall drivers and install them again.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to eudin77 for this post
26-06-2014, 21:53 PM,
(26-06-2014, 21:44 PM)eudin77 Wrote:  
(26-06-2014, 20:54 PM)laguna Wrote:  So i must connect the obd cable to the car , the usb is always connected, cuz its always on the clip unity????
Also can you tell me how to reinstall the drivers i think thats the problem cuz before i had clip v73 or something....

Yes,you must connect obd cable to the car.To install drivers go to device manager,right click on your device and click on update driver but recomended is to uninstall drivers and install them again.

Ok thank you i will write tommorow... Just again how do i know which are the drivers, cuz i tested , with pluging in and out the usb cable and nothing changes in device manager...

26-06-2014, 22:35 PM,
Ok thank you i will write tommorow... Just again how do i know which are the drivers, cuz i tested , with pluging in and out the usb cable and nothing changes in device manager...

If you connect it without the obd then you get a generic usb hub.

[Image: 98soet.jpg]

And if you connect it to obd as suggested earlier by other members then you'll have either four or one driver depending on which one you have , the earlier or the later version of canclip.

[Image: 2i1ma9t.jpg]

Humanity is acquiring all the right technology for all the wrong reasons
Visit this user's website
26-06-2014, 23:33 PM,
(26-06-2014, 22:35 PM)da14u Wrote:  Ok thank you i will write tommorow... Just again how do i know which are the drivers, cuz i tested , with pluging in and out the usb cable and nothing changes in device manager...

And if you connect it to obd as suggested earlier by other members then you'll have either four or one driver depending on which one you have , the earlier or the later version of canclip.

This is how it looks without connected to car

I guess the drivers are not installed???

27-06-2014, 02:51 AM,
(26-06-2014, 23:33 PM)laguna Wrote:  
(26-06-2014, 22:35 PM)da14u Wrote:  Ok thank you i will write tommorow... Just again how do i know which are the drivers, cuz i tested , with pluging in and out the usb cable and nothing changes in device manager...

if you still post pictures about some strange connection,why you not post some about your entire tool , cause seems to be a old stile one,or something not seems to be a common one , by other side I told you already,if you wish to see something in device manager then you need to have your tool(Clip device) connected to a Renault car,who have ignition on(engine stopped) and your laptop or PC,so stop posting stupid questions,if you not follow our advices yikes
27-06-2014, 10:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 27-06-2014, 10:24 AM by laguna.)
(27-06-2014, 02:51 AM)coriducu Wrote:  

if you still post pictures about some strange connection,why you not post some about your entire tool , cause seems to be a old stile one,or something not seems to be a common one , by other side I told you already,if you wish to see something in device manager then you need to have your tool(Clip device) connected to a Renault car,who have ignition on(engine stopped) and your laptop or PC,so stop posting stupid questions,if you not follow our advices yikes

Alright

Well i plugged in car and i switched the usb ports and it pops up the window about installing new device, it installed only diagcom hub driver( see the pictures)...

And it still says error no sensor detected...

Its frustrating

well there are two beeps while i iam connecting the obd to car, in device manager i only see diagcom hub, and still when i start the clip says no sensor detected... thats the problem i am asking for maybe its stupid but... its a problem and i need help, if u willing to help me i would be very grateful

also how do i instal those JCAE drivers, i guess thats the one which missing
27-06-2014, 16:42 PM,
(27-06-2014, 10:00 AM)laguna Wrote:  
(27-06-2014, 02:51 AM)coriducu Wrote:  

Alright

Well i plugged in car and i switched the usb ports and it pops up the window about installing new device, it installed only diagcom hub driver( see the pictures)...

And it still says error no sensor detected...

Its frustrating

well there are two beeps while i iam connecting the obd to car, in device manager i only see diagcom hub, and still when i start the clip says no sensor detected... thats the problem i am asking for maybe its stupid but... its a problem and i need help, if u willing to help me i would be very grateful

also how do i instal those JCAE drivers, i guess thats the one which missing

@laguna
You have damaged USB port.. I have 3 clip interfaces with same sympthoms "bosch automotive service..." puke ,but stil no solution to reprogram USB port without change chip. headbang

Quality tool as the beautiful woman...
27-06-2014, 18:07 PM,
The usb port on the interface is damaged?

Thats not possible, how on the previous version v73 it worked fine?
28-06-2014, 09:38 AM,
(27-06-2014, 18:07 PM)laguna Wrote:  The usb port on the interface is damaged?

Thats not possible, how on the previous version v73 it worked fine?

So use the version which works with it OR keep trying all versions from the beginning until you succeed.

Humanity is acquiring all the right technology for all the wrong reasons
Visit this user's website
[+] 4 users say Thank You to da14u for this post
30-06-2014, 13:25 PM,
CAN I INSTALL CLIP ON GENERIC PC?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ORenult Clip 172 flavio69 0 4 40 minutes ago
Last Post: flavio69
ORenult CAN CLIP SOFTWARE ACTIVATIONS cracoucass 460 157,424 26-04-2024, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Buszkin
  Clip 231 flavio69 5 673 25-04-2024, 16:56 PM
ORenult Clip 236 flavio69 6 553 25-04-2024, 16:50 PM
ODacia Clip 234 flavio69 15 1,650 25-04-2024, 16:44 PM
ORenult CLIP 232 flavio69 35 3,421 25-04-2024, 16:42 PM
ORenult Clip Renault v237 santanas 7 1,056 11-04-2024, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Gigan
ORenult Which latest version of CLIP for RTL Sonde. ninjahwdp 7 850 10-04-2024, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Gigan
  Renault Master 2.3dci no crank no fuel pump goontii 5 157 10-04-2024, 07:27 AM
Last Post: pupu144
ORenult Clip 235 flavio69 0 192 26-03-2024, 11:34 AM