Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI
24-11-2018, 15:54 PM,
ZVW  IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI
Hi,

I have a KTAG DUMP for my Passat 3c 2010 1.8TSI, please help me to get the immo off from this dump. I have tried everything to fix VAG 01176 error but not able to. My car immo get active in hot weather , i have changed the ignition switch and got the wiring checked too. Its  KESSY System and Smart Keys and got the key checked too. Thanks.

Attached Files
ecmfile.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 39 times
Size: 1.72 MB

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to punjabi13 for this post
24-11-2018, 17:40 PM,
XZBMW  RE: IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI
here is mate your immo off

Attached Files
immo_off_BOSCH ECM 06J 907 309 FUL DATA.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 25 times
Size: 3.05 KB

[+] 2 users say Thank You to avtokeysoft for this post
25-11-2018, 00:54 AM,
RE: IMMO OFF BOSCH MED 17.5 - KTAG DUMP VW passat 3c 2010 1.8 TSI
BOSCH ECM 06J 907 309 FUL DATA.EPR_IMMO-OFF_CHECKSUM-OK.rar
Downloaded: 26 times
Size: 3.04 KB

This is your immo off. You just have to write the eeprom file.

An expert is someone who knows each time mor on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely NOTHING.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to teuton for this post
29-11-2018, 13:12 PM,
(25-11-2018, 00:54 AM)teuton Wrote:  This is your immo off. You just have to write the eeprom file.

Hi Teuton , Thanks for the help. I am getting immo active message continously on dash...Please advise how to remove that. Thanks.
29-11-2018, 13:35 PM,
hello at least report him if the car started or not then the second issue

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]  time  Always new stuff to learn  biggrin
File services : multi brand ecu immo off , VW solutions : immo transfer immo off ,  pcr 2.1 immo , BMW EDC16 IMMO OFF , ....
Yamaha smart key supply pin code from dump ( TMAX , XMAX  ) 
Chevrolet simens sirus D3x D4x D5x
delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

I DO MY BEST HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE SOME $$$ BUT ON PRIVATE IS DIFFERENT 
Members who not report back they're name will be black listed on my list

[+] 2 users say Thank You to raffy haddad for this post
29-11-2018, 14:52 PM,
The car should have started, please confirm. If so, I can mod the flash as well. According to my knowlredge there is NO need to mod the flash, usally. Did you confirm the integrity of your com lines?

What was the original problem?

What hapens with the file from avtokeysoft, does it start, does it show the same message?

An expert is someone who knows each time mor on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely NOTHING.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to teuton for this post
30-11-2018, 09:02 AM,
(30-11-2018, 09:02 AM)punjabi13 Wrote:  
(29-11-2018, 14:52 PM)teuton Wrote:  The car should have started, please confirm. If so, I can mod the flash as well. According to my knowlredge there is NO need to mod the flash, usally. Did you confirm the integrity of your com lines?

What hapens with the file from avtokeysoft, does it start, does it show the same message?

Hi Teuton,

First of all thanks for the help, I used your file for IMMO off. Avtokeysoft havent send me an password, he might have forgotten.

Yes the car has started with a trick. Actually I bypass the immo matching and steering column lock  issue by plugging two wires. ( i think I have problem in steering column lock) . Before as there was no ignition in the car and by joining those two wires I bypassed the  steering lock column opening, when I start the car after joining wires  it starts for 2-3 secs and switch off. Then I used your immo off file on my car and now its starting and driving good. But I keep on getting IMMO active on display and car doesnt show any other MFD readings. Does it have to do with checksum error as i read you can remove that message too. sorry I dont know anything about it. I am seeking help from local ecm repair guy but he is not as expert as you guys.

what you mean by this:  Did you confirm the integrity of your com lines?

last night I downloaded the software ecm titanium from here and  compare the eeprom checksum and its totally different. Please advise does it have to do anything with it. Thanks.

Thanks
30-11-2018, 15:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 30-11-2018, 15:12 PM by teuton.)
The eeprom file i sent to you is checksum corrected. The titanium software is for flash files,not eeprom comparison...

Try to compare the original eeprom and modified eeprom files in a program like hexcmp to confirm the checksums....

Disconnect the steering column lock and start the car and report back.

30-11-2018, 15:58 PM,
(29-11-2018, 14:52 PM)teuton Wrote:  The car should have started, please confirm. If so, I can mod the flash as well. According to my knowlredge there is NO need to mod the flash, usally. Did you confirm the integrity of your com lines?

Hi Teuton,

First of all thanks for the help, I used your file for IMMO off. Avtokeysoft havent send me an password, he might have forgotten.

Yes the car has started with a trick. Actually I bypass the immo matching and steering column lock  issue by plugging two wires. ( i think I have problem in steering column lock) . Before as there was no ignition in the car and by joining those two wires I bypassed the  steering lock column opening, when I start the car after joining wires  it starts for 2-3 secs and switch off. Then I used your immo off file on my car and now its starting and driving good. But I keep on getting IMMO active on display and car doesnt show any other MFD readings. Does it have to do with checksum error as i read you can remove that message too. sorry I dont know anything about it. I am seeking help from local ecm repair guy but he is not as expert as you guys.

last night I downloaded the software ecm titanium from here and  compare the eeprom checksum and its totally different. Please advise does it have to do anything with it. Thanks.

Thanks

hi here try first eeprom if not work write also the flash
report back please
good luck

Attached Files
New Folder.rar
Downloaded: 11 times
Size: 793.88 KB

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]  time  Always new stuff to learn  biggrin
File services : multi brand ecu immo off , VW solutions : immo transfer immo off ,  pcr 2.1 immo , BMW EDC16 IMMO OFF , ....
Yamaha smart key supply pin code from dump ( TMAX , XMAX  ) 
Chevrolet simens sirus D3x D4x D5x
delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

I DO MY BEST HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE SOME $$$ BUT ON PRIVATE IS DIFFERENT 
Members who not report back they're name will be black listed on my list

[+] 2 users say Thank You to raffy haddad for this post
02-12-2018, 21:09 PM,
(30-11-2018, 15:11 PM)teuton Wrote:  The eeprom file i sent to you is checksum corrected. The titanium software is for flash files,not eeprom comparison...

Try to compare the original eeprom and modified eeprom files in a program like hexcmp to confirm the checksums....

Disconnect the steering column lock and start the car and report back.

if I disconnect the steering column lock my car wont have ignition on lights..means it will only say immo active on dash and thats it. actually my car used to work fine in winters but when summers kick in it start giving immo error. Summer mornings car starts on first self but when the weather is hot immo active kicks in and no ignition lights on dash. I have changed the ignition switch too but it worsend my problem and now it gives problem in winters too. atleast I am happy I am driving it. Thanks.

(30-11-2018, 15:58 PM)raffy haddad Wrote:  

Hi Teuton,

Thanks

hi here try first eeprom if not work write also the flash
report back please
good luck

hi My car is starting and working fine with teuton file...with your file will the immo active message on dash will go?? please advise. thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ZVW Virginize BMW Siemens MS43 Dump chrismo 5 87 18 minutes ago
Last Post: sivyx
  KIA CEED EDC17C08 IMMO OFF crisvenua2 1 22 49 minutes ago
Last Post: Stopro92
KOpel OPEL VECTRA MSA15 IMMO OFF HELP vaki1989 3 42 59 minutes ago
Last Post: epasha
PPeugeot edc16CP39 PSA 4007 IMMO 0FF spoool 5 239 Today, 00:26 AM
Last Post: spoool
  valeo V42 Immo off kuki88 2 63 Yesterday, 22:12 PM
Last Post: Abou-raffik
ORenult me17.9.23 renault kwid Immo Off aboelgood 5 38 Yesterday, 19:54 PM
Last Post: aboelgood
  Renault Kangoo 2003 1.2 16V IAW 5NR2.K5 immo off mm04kk 1 45 Yesterday, 12:55 PM
Last Post: mm04kk
  BMW EDC16C1 Immo Off eurofix 1 41 23-04-2024, 19:35 PM
Last Post: BmwMerc
  Immo off please Audi A4 5WP4333 03 3B0907557B Dealirio 1 54 23-04-2024, 16:24 PM
Last Post: epasha
KOpel Frontena 2.5 immo OFF Pentheus 2 80 23-04-2024, 15:10 PM
Last Post: Pentheus