Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Nav greyed
24-12-2018, 10:52 AM,
RE: Nav greyed
Frankly, if you car had navi originally then your best way is to put repair fsc codes into new one and be done. Then all with work as intended. Unless originally it had lesser model or something else was done to it.
Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2018, 11:32 AM,
(24-12-2018, 10:52 AM)Node Wrote:  Frankly, if you car had navi originally then your best way is to put repair fsc codes into new one and be done. Then all with work as intended. Unless originally it had lesser model or something else was done to it.

Yes, the car has navi originally of the factory. 
Where i can get the repair fsc codes and how i can install?
24-12-2018, 11:37 AM,
So we are talking about CHAMP2 device here. Has no hdd funny fact is that is has an SD card inside, which is locked with serial to Headunit. You can remove SD card under front panel by removing the warranty seal. The SD card has some “partitions” windows can’t see but one partition you can see and there is also fsc codes stored.

I have searched and tried a lot of things to clear fsc codes. But seems like there is some kind of shadow backup from swt data. Because when erasing the file on SD card after first reboot it is back.

But to your problem. Probably your sig cert is rejected, this sometimes happen after entering map code. I have a unit with exact same problem and still not able to fix it. You could try to let Headunit flashed by someone with ista/p with ICOM and most adapter. Do not flash it with k+dcan cable it will fail!
24-12-2018, 11:38 AM,
(24-12-2018, 11:32 AM)sr.jos Wrote:  
(24-12-2018, 10:52 AM)Node Wrote:  Frankly, if you car had navi originally then your best way is to put repair fsc codes into new one and be done. Then all with work as intended. Unless originally it had lesser model or something else was done to it.

Yes, the car has navi originally of the factory. 
Where i can get the repair fsc codes and how i can install?

You need someone who have acces true ASAP portal , there are some threads on the forum where you can ask maybe someone wil provide you the codes or go to a dealer and they can give the repair codes.

You can import them with ISTA-P or FStools or Dr Gini.
24-12-2018, 14:29 PM,
(24-12-2018, 11:37 AM)larshutten Wrote:  So we are talking about CHAMP2 device here. Has no hdd funny fact is that is has an SD card inside, which is locked with serial to Headunit. You can remove SD card under front panel by removing the warranty seal. The SD card has some “partitions” windows can’t see but one partition you can see and there is also fsc codes stored.

I have searched and tried a lot of things to clear fsc codes. But seems like there is some kind of shadow backup from swt data. Because when erasing the file on SD card after first reboot it is back.

But to your problem. Probably your sig cert is rejected, this sometimes happen after entering map code. I have a unit with exact same problem and still not able to fix it. You could try to let Headunit flashed by someone with ista/p with ICOM and most adapter. Do not flash it with k+dcan cable it will fail!

Yes, the unit has a sd with six partition, but i don't see the file fsc codes in any folder. 
If i buy a headunit(second hand) and load the fsc codes, the nav could works? In this case, the date of the headunit can be later of the car?
24-12-2018, 14:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 24-12-2018, 14:37 PM by Node.)
You don't need to buy another unit. Just put repair FSCs into current one. And they are not in separate files. You will need to use special software to upload them as Twoone said.
24-12-2018, 16:39 PM,
(24-12-2018, 14:35 PM)Node Wrote:  You don't need to buy another unit. Just put repair FSCs into current one. And they are not in separate files. You will need to use special software to upload them as Twoone said.

Ok, 
I will contac with somebody that has icom and that to load the fsc repair in my car. I haven't icom. 

Thanks.
30-12-2018, 16:44 PM,
Hi,
I have got the fsc repair code.
Can you said me how load the fsc repair with dr.gini? With k+dcan is posible?
31-12-2018, 10:11 AM,
Please,
Anybody can resolved this deubt?
31-12-2018, 13:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 31-12-2018, 13:55 PM by user0086.)
You can use FSTool2 to upload the FSC Files if you have K+DCAN cable, but it is not straight forward.
The FSC files are stored (e.g. copied to after every reboot) on "Storage Card2" partition in a different format (SWT_*)

(24-12-2018, 10:34 AM)Twoone Wrote:  (...) Then i think is possible that navi is script activated. (...)
Can you tell me more about this script activation of CHAMP2? I have been looking for a non-emulator solution for quite a while.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  F30 CIC US on ECE car - navigation greyed out claw 2 251 17-01-2024, 12:45 PM
Last Post: claw
  Solved ✔ ISTA Configure Device Button Disabled Greyed Out BlueMeetsWhite 9 1,567 28-04-2023, 13:25 PM
Last Post: BlueMeetsWhite