Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Help 307 1.6hdi completely dead
01-01-2019, 12:18 PM,
Help 307 1.6hdi completely dead
Hi i have a 2006 307 1.6hdi that was working great and a friend of mine has one to we thought his dash was bad so we tested it in mine 
and ended up messing up the millage
so i removed the bsi and removed the eeprom from it but when i put it back in the dash turned on for a few seconds then all went dead apart from the wipers and headlights always on wether key in or not

so i got another bsi and virginized it but the car is still dead no lights on dash nothing key does nothing

i have pp2000 but i cant get it to find the car at all not even the vin or anything it cant find any ecus 

i have power to the obd port and have reinstalled pp2000 3 times now with fresh installs of windows and the unit clicks when it is trying to connect to the car but cant find anything

im at a complete loss any help would be amazing
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
PPeugeot Solved ✔ RD4 radio dead after accidentally change the VIN patrikspain 1 611 19-08-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: patrikspain
PCitroen Citroen Berlingo 2008 ventilation dead rs@chip 3 1,534 17-07-2015, 02:27 AM
Last Post: kingauto