Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW AOS Servicehistory
02-01-2019, 22:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 22:24 PM by Fx82.)
RE: BMW AOS Servicehistory
On the screen it says "there is no automatic reset of the CBS of last maintenance".
AOS is still full of bugs. Did you try to write it manually?

MGU virgin and patching in Europa.
Secure coding 2.0
Feature installer codes
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Fx82 for this post
02-01-2019, 23:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 23:21 PM by Node.)
AOS is working quite OK. But from the original post I did not understand whether you actually performed the service or want to register some previous service into HU?

The button "write service" on initial screen just copies history from BMW servers to the car as it is there. What you should do depends on the answer to the question.

1. If you just performed the service I found its best to go to service functions Maintenance and predelivery check and from there execute write service history with CBS reset.
2. If service was performed before (or 1 is not working for some reason) then you must enter service data manually in the AOS Service history tool by clicking Order base/inspection, then Service data and then filling values manually. After that you can go to ISTA and click write service history and it will be transferred to the car.

Currently AOS does not know about any service later than 40xxx km on that car.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Node for this post
03-01-2019, 14:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2019, 14:42 PM by Isooow.)
(02-01-2019, 22:14 PM)Fx82 Wrote:  On the screen it says "there is no automatic reset of the CBS of last maintenance".
AOS is still full of bugs. Did you try to write it manually?

Not yet, I will get to the car on saturday. I wil try to write in manually.

(02-01-2019, 23:15 PM)Node Wrote:  AOS is working quite OK. But from the original post I did not understand whether you actually performed the service or want to register some previous service into HU?

The button "write service" on initial screen just copies history from BMW servers to the car as it is there. What you should do depends on the answer to the question.

1. If you just performed the service I found its best to go to service functions Maintenance and predelivery check and from there execute write service history with CBS reset.
2. If service was performed before (or 1 is not working for some reason) then you must enter service data manually in the AOS Service history tool by clicking Order base/inspection, then Service data and then filling values manually. After that you can go to ISTA and click write service history and it will be transferred to the car.

Currently AOS does not know about any service later than 40xxx km on that car.

A mate of mine serviced the car with original BMW parts prior to the service book, so service is done yesterday.

We will try your method on saturday. I do not have the car right now. I will let you guys now, thanks for the information  yes yes yes
Visit this user's website
13-01-2019, 00:57 AM,
It took a while but we fixed the problem. First we manually updated the servicehistory in the portal, after that we did used the CBS reset + write service function. We also updated an older service interval which was not updated in the system yet. So manual writing and updating trough ISTA fixed the job. Ofcourse you need to close car for 2 3 minutes in order to update the car system.
Visit this user's website