Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Where can I buy credits?
09-01-2019, 08:16 AM,
PCitroen  Where can I buy credits?
Hello friends, I'm from Spain. I want to know how I can buy credits, or a user to use diagbox on-line. I have tried from citroen network. I create the user, but when I enter the web, I get a country error or something like that. someone help me? Thank you
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2019, 21:13 PM,
RE: Where can I buy credits?
register to public servicebox peugeot com and you'll be able to buy tokens and technical documentation there
[+] 1 user says Thank You to pagautas for this post
10-01-2019, 04:24 AM,
(09-01-2019, 21:13 PM)pagautas Wrote:  register to public servicebox peugeot com and you'll be able to buy tokens and technical documentation there

Hi. I already registered in services.citroen. I bought 1 token for 1 week. With the diagbox 9.31 that I had installed original, when I put my activation code I got error 8. invalid pc identifier. I think it's because I have to download the one they give me, do not they? puts diagbox 9.31 IO

to activate I have to put my RRDI right? And then user and password, what do I have to do? the username and password with which I enter service.citroen.com? thank you
07-03-2019, 14:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-03-2019, 14:43 PM by Clusters.)
You can buy token here     enjoy!

Attached Files
link.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 121 times
Size: 33 bytes

05-05-2019, 14:29 PM,
This portal is for what ?